#1 Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Fandom:
    Vocaloid

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:54 AM

Hello all! I'm glad to see that I've stumbled upon an active, interesting forum for once. My username's Hatsune Miku, but calling me Miku for short would suffice. I've been a Vocaloid fan since 2004, and I love using it, along with the MikuMikuDance program, to create amazing songs and visuals! (Though, I've never published any out onto the Internet.) I'm an avid designer, whether it's graphics, websites, you name it! I love technology, which has basically become my lifestyle. I'm a gamer, but if I had to classify which type, I'd guess I was a casual gamer. I dislike games like Call of Duty, Halo, and such. (Not that I'm bashing them, I just could never get into them.) I'm more on the Nintendo-gaming side, basically, anything involving Mario and his pals usually tends to be something I'm interested in playing. But moreover, I'm huge into anime! (Sorta.) I've had a habit where I'm close-minded about the majority of anime, while focusing on a particular anime, (which often leads me into having awkward conversations with other people who talk about an anime that I haven't gotten into.) I also LOVE Japan! (So yes, I guess that makes me an Otaku, and a Weeaboo.) I am starting to learn the Japanese language, (like pronunciation, script-language, Romaji), so I can be better at learning Japanese in general! My future, long-life goal is to move to Japan someday, (I've already had my mind set about this), which many of my friends in real-life have frowned-upon. By that, I mean that they've also tried to convince me to NOT move there, but I really feel like I'm better off in Japan, honestly. I also plan on attending a foreign-exchange program to Japan, possibly, which could help influence my decision some more.

But yep! That's pretty much all there is for you to know about me! I'm super-friendly, so anyone can approach me for whatever reason. I'm always on the web, (I don't have a life, as they say), so you'll always be able to see me around. If I'm not on this forum, per se, you could always send me an IM to my MSN, etc.

If there's anything else you guys would like to know, always feel free to ask me. ^^

#2 CaptainBravo1

CaptainBravo1

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Capcom, Monster Hunter

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:59 AM

Hello, welcome to the forums! :laugh: This is a great place with a ton of topics and things never seem to get boring, but then again I'm new to. :D

#3 Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Fandom:
    Vocaloid

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

Hello, welcome to the forums! :laugh: This is a great place with a ton of topics and things never seem to get boring, but then again I'm new to. :D

Sweet! n_n
And thanks!

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:43 AM

Welcome to one of the best forums on web. You will have to thank the mod AMAC and the owner Twilight Sparkle. You will make yourself at home that here since there is a lot of anime fans here. You may want to go to the cafe and go to the anime discussion. You should go to the chat sometime and chat with other members we are all a friendly bunch.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

It's nice to meet ya. I'm Andy, one of the guides here. If you have any questions, just ask one of the guides. If you're having any technical problems with the site, speak to either our amazing Administrator Feld0(who is currently going by the mame Twilight Sparkle) or our awesome moderator AMAC. They're nice guys, so don't be afraid to speak to them. Also be sure to read the Forum Rules and the Newcomers Guide which can be found at the top of any section of the forum. I hope you have a great time on the Forum, and that we will be seeing a lot of you around here.

I also hope to move to Japan one of these days. I find the culture fascinating, and I would really like a job at Nintendo.

So, what Anime in particular do you enjoy?
Posted Image

#6 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hey, I Play Mostly Nintendo games and I'm Hardcore.... :P
Anyways, I'm Lord N, the forum's resident PokeExpert. I hope you'll enjoy your time here

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#7 Peach Bloom

Peach Bloom

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • NNID:elviswjr
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, MLP:FiM, Adventure Time

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

Hey, Hatsune Miku. (Never thought I'd say that :P) I'm also into Vocaloid (as you can tell by my youtube channel) and anime and we seem to like some of the same game genres. I look forward to seeing you more on the forums.
Btw, as you can probably tell by my avatar, I'm also a brony.

F1jKB.gif

#8 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:06 PM

Hello! It's wonderful to meet you! I'm also a huge fan of Vocaloids. I especially love most of the music sung by Miku Hatsune. :) I'm also more of a Nintendo gamer, even though I do occasionally play PC games, which includes Minecraft. xD Do not be fooled by my avatar, I am more of a Yoshi fan. xD I hope you enjoy your stay here. ^^

#9 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:19 PM

I LOVE HATSUNE MIKU!!!!!! Thank you for coming, Vocaloid fan. :) If you need any help, contact AMAC or Twilight Sparkle.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#10 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

Welcome to the forum!

It's great to finally see someone that has made a big introduction post :D

Reading over the introduction post you somehow remind me of "Blues/Panini" from the the 3DS forums, but that's someone you probably don't know.

Anywho,
With the gaming we are pretty much the same. I'm more Nintendo-leaned and I really don't get the purpose behind FPS... (Where is the fun in killing people o.O)

I really hope to see you around after the warm welcomes you've had.

See ya!

#11 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

Hey there. Im superdarkyoshi the eh... darkest yoshi. musician, artist, poet, and writer as well as one fascinated in dreams and the paranormal. Hope you stay here for awhile.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#12 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:36 AM

Hello all! I'm glad to see that I've stumbled upon an active, interesting forum for once. My username's Hatsune Miku, but calling me Miku for short would suffice. I've been a Vocaloid fan since 2004, and I love using it, along with the MikuMikuDance program, to create amazing songs and visuals! (Though, I've never published any out onto the Internet.) I'm an avid designer, whether it's graphics, websites, you name it! I love technology, which has basically become my lifestyle. I'm a gamer, but if I had to classify which type, I'd guess I was a casual gamer. I dislike games like Call of Duty, Halo, and such. (Not that I'm bashing them, I just could never get into them.) I'm more on the Nintendo-gaming side, basically, anything involving Mario and his pals usually tends to be something I'm interested in playing. But moreover, I'm huge into anime! (Sorta.) I've had a habit where I'm close-minded about the majority of anime, while focusing on a particular anime, (which often leads me into having awkward conversations with other people who talk about an anime that I haven't gotten into.) I also LOVE Japan! (So yes, I guess that makes me an Otaku, and a Weeaboo.) I am starting to learn the Japanese language, (like pronunciation, script-language, Romaji), so I can be better at learning Japanese in general! My future, long-life goal is to move to Japan someday, (I've already had my mind set about this), which many of my friends in real-life have frowned-upon. By that, I mean that they've also tried to convince me to NOT move there, but I really feel like I'm better off in Japan, honestly. I also plan on attending a foreign-exchange program to Japan, possibly, which could help influence my decision some more.

But yep! That's pretty much all there is for you to know about me! I'm super-friendly, so anyone can approach me for whatever reason. I'm always on the web, (I don't have a life, as they say), so you'll always be able to see me around. If I'm not on this forum, per se, you could always send me an IM to my MSN, etc.

If there's anything else you guys would like to know, always feel free to ask me. ^^

OH.
MY.
GODDAMN.
GOD.

You may be bypassing me on terms of Vocaloid Fanboy/girlism.

I'm guessing your favourite Vocaloid is Hatsune Miku then?
Because mine is Gachapoid/Ryuto for pop. With heavy metal I normally DO listen to Hatsune Miku, or Rin.

Anywho, we should have some VERY interesting discussions on terms of Vocaloid and Anime, mightn't we now?

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#13 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

Hey Miku, welcome aboard! :)
I've been hearing a lot about this Hatsune Miku, I think I may check it out. :P I wish you luck on your long-life goal to move to Japan! :D

#14 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:12 PM

Hey Miku, welcome aboard! :)
I've been hearing a lot about this Hatsune Miku, I think I may check it out. :P I wish you luck on your long-life goal to move to Japan! :D

You may want to know she doesn't exist XD.
She's a computer program, voiced by a human. The concerts are holograms.
Which are of course, quite a large portion of the attraction for me -w-

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#15 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:01 AM

Welcome to the largest and best Wii U dedicated forum! I'm Waller, your friendly Blender-obsesed forum neighbor, who has a deep fascination for extinct animals and mytholigical creatures! Please read the rules before you start posting, we don't want you to get in trouble.
I'm not into Vocaloid, but I do enjoy hearing some of the songs made in it from time to time.
A designer, huh? Perphaps you would consider publishing some of your creations over in the museum? I sure would like to see them, and (possibly) give them some constructive critiscism.
Pff, you don't have to be a CoD fan to be considered a hardcore gamer, Mario fans are more hardcore if anything.
I'm also into anime, haven't seen anything lately, though.

And I actually do have some questions.

In what realm of design are you into? 3D, 2D?
What is your favorite game?
What kind of anime do you like? What's your favorite anime?

And that's it, hope to see you around!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#16 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG! HATSUNE MIKU JOINED THE BOARD!!!

*fist pump*

I'm Auzzie Wingman, welcome to the boards!
Say, you wouldn't happen to still have that Corolla, would you?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#17 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

Welcome to the fourms
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hatsune, Miku, Vocaloid, Introduction, Newbie, Anime, Japan, Designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!