#1 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

The sequel to Persona 4 Arena (The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold) was recently given a trailer to announce that it is coming to arcades in Japan this winter 2013. The trailer features the two new additions of Junpei iori and Yukari Takeba to the roster (Both returning from Persona 3) as well as a new character for the game named Sho Minazuki with there being no details on his identity at the moment. There is also going to be a brand new story that will continue days after the original Persona 4 Arena with fights now taking place in the real world. (Real in the context of Persona anyway)

Subbed trailer is below

In addition to this news a website has been put up at the web address http://p-ch.jp/

What's interesting here is that there isn't an Arc logo on the website so the announcement is likely not related to Arena however the P-Studio logo is present which could mean some sort of Persona announcement is in store for us. In any case it's good to see Atlus are continuing operations as usual after the auction process has been resolved.

Edited by Mocha Bear, 26 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#2 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

P4U : the ultimax ultra suplex hold.....P4U.......U......  WIIU VERSION CONFIRMED! 

#3 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Great, now I just need to see the Undertaker in the game.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#4 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I'm still slightly pissed off that Ken Amada or Koromaru won't return with Junpei and Yukari.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#5 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

P4U : the ultimax ultra suplex hold.....P4U.......U......  WIIU VERSION CONFIRMED! 

I really hope you're right about that even if it was a joke.

I'm still slightly pissed off that Ken Amada or Koromaru won't return with Junpei and Yukari.

I'm more annoyed about the fact that there is a high probability no one from the first 2 games will return. Though seeing Ken return would be funny if only to see the Persona communities reaction. (They don't like Ken :()

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Persona 4 Arena, Sequel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!