#1 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:30 PM

About five minutes ago, I entered thewiiu.com into the address bar. Posted Image
What actually happened, was when I entered thewiiu.com, it brought me to wiiugo.com. When it did that, I clicked 'Forums' and it stayed on the same page. I tried multiple times trying to get to the thewiiu.com, but, it wouldn't let me. It seemed like some sort of glitch, like it got confused with the two domains of wiiugo.com and thewiiu.com. This was the first time it happened. Does anyone know why?

Edited by nintendo3DS, 27 September 2011 - 07:43 PM.

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

I just got that too. Same thing with the MLP Forums (not that I got there). I guess it's something to do with Feld0's server. Looks like he fixed it.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

About five minutes ago, I entered thewiiu.com into the URL bar. Posted Image
What actually happened, was when I entered thewiiu.com, it brought me to wiiugo.com. When it did that, I clicked 'Forums' and it stayed on the same page. I tried multiple times trying to get to the thewiiu.com, but, it wouldn't let me. It seemed like some sort of glitch, like it got confused with the two domains of wiiugo.com and thewiiu.com. This was the first time it happened. Does anyone know why?

I was screwing around with the server's configuration in an attempt to get things to run faster, and it didn't quite work and ended up serving wiiugo.com's content on every single domain that I host. Sorry about that - I've reversed what I did. Looks like one optimization I'll have to skip out on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!