Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • NNID:Invinciboy
  • Fandom:
    BlazBlue

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Hello guys,

Well, I was at GameStop today to trade in my Wii and DSi along with several games, and somehow, I ended up having enough money to purchase a Wii U. I was a little reluctant at first since I was wanting to wait until Super Smash Bros. 4 came out, but I really wanted to give the Wii U a shot. I'm going to buy the Nintendo 2DS in a few weeks (since it is cheaper and better for me, personally, as I cannot see 3D anyway).

So yeah, I've gotten the limited edition Zelda version of the Wii U, downloaded a free copy of the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, downloaded Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed, currently downloading Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition... I have to admit, I'm already down to just having 1GB on my Wii U system, so I might need to start investing in a 1TB hard-drive before too long. But as for now, those are all the games I currently own at the moment. I also pre-ordered Call of Duty: Ghosts so I'll be able to get that once November 5th comes around.

Anyway, the only person I have added on my friend list is my brother since he also owns a Wii U. If anyone else is looking to add an additional friend on their list, I'd be happy to oblige.

Oh, and the one game I did not sell from my Wii collection was Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm very glad I didn't seeing how I can still play it on the Wii U. So if anyone has that game and is looking for a friendly match in the distant future...

So, on-topic, some stuff about me are as follows: I'm somewhat of a writer, I work at Best Buy as a Sales Consultant, my birthday is tomorrow, I have an obsession with anything cute, I'm in college as an aspiring Nursing major, and I know Japanese on a basic level.

Anything else? Just ask away.

mBkKdb9.png

#2 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Welcome to the forums, dude! I'm PWN, one of the resident Smash fanatics and a pretty cool guy (as far as I'm concerned). It's nice to know that Nintendo's latest magical brick that plays video games is selling despite the less-than-stellar library it's got at the moment. So if you haven't already, you'll wanna gloss over the rules before you get posting. Most of it is common sense, really, and the only thing you might need to be careful with is discussion of emulation and the like.

With all that out of the way, I hope you have a great time and enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or one of the mods -- we'll be happy to help out.

#3 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Welcome to the forums! I'm Goomba! (although I have my name changed to George the Duck right now....). I'm super hyped for Pokemon X and Y; so much so that I'm playing through a nuzlocke of HeartGold. Well anyways if you have any question don't ask me. Now I'm sure you're wondering why I said "don't ask me", well the reason is simple. Why not; not ask me?.....it's for the lulz.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#4 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

Hello guys,

Well, I was at GameStop today to trade in my Wii and DSi along with several games, and somehow, I ended up having enough money to purchase a Wii U. I was a little reluctant at first since I was wanting to wait until Super Smash Bros. 4 came out, but I really wanted to give the Wii U a shot. I'm going to buy the Nintendo 2DS in a few weeks (since it is cheaper and better for me, personally, as I cannot see 3D anyway).

So yeah, I've gotten the limited edition Zelda version of the Wii U, downloaded a free copy of the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, downloaded Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed, currently downloading Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition... I have to admit, I'm already down to just having 1GB on my Wii U system, so I might need to start investing in a 1TB hard-drive before too long. But as for now, those are all the games I currently own at the moment. I also pre-ordered Call of Duty: Ghosts so I'll be able to get that once November 5th comes around.

Anyway, the only person I have added on my friend list is my brother since he also owns a Wii U. If anyone else is looking to add an additional friend on their list, I'd be happy to oblige.

Oh, and the one game I did not sell from my Wii collection was Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm very glad I didn't seeing how I can still play it on the Wii U. So if anyone has that game and is looking for a friendly match in the distant future...

So, on-topic, some stuff about me are as follows: I'm somewhat of a writer, I work at Best Buy as a Sales Consultant, my birthday is tomorrow, I have an obsession with anything cute, I'm in college as an aspiring Nursing major, and I know Japanese on a basic level.

Anything else? Just ask away.

Welcome to the forums. By the way, that Persona avatar of yours automatically makes us buddies :). (In my eyes at least)

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#5 Invinciboy

Invinciboy

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • NNID:Invinciboy
  • Fandom:
    BlazBlue

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Welcome to the forums, dude! I'm PWN, one of the resident Smash fanatics and a pretty cool guy (as far as I'm concerned). It's nice to know that Nintendo's latest magical brick that plays video games is selling despite the less-than-stellar library it's got at the moment. So if you haven't already, you'll wanna gloss over the rules before you get posting. Most of it is common sense, really, and the only thing you might need to be careful with is discussion of emulation and the like.

With all that out of the way, I hope you have a great time and enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or one of the mods -- we'll be happy to help out.

Understood!

And hyes, another Smash Bros. fanatic. I'm playing the heck out of Brawl at the moment in an attempt to finish all the challenges before the next Smash Bros. comes out.

Welcome to the forums! I'm Goomba! (although I have my name changed to George the Duck right now....). I'm super hyped for Pokemon X and Y; so much so that I'm playing through a nuzlocke of HeartGold. Well anyways if you have any question don't ask me. Now I'm sure you're wondering why I said "don't ask me", well the reason is simple. Why not; not ask me?.....it's for the lulz.

Hello George the Duck, and thank you.

Welcome to the forums. By the way, that Persona avatar of yours automatically makes us buddies :). (In my eyes at least)

Thank you, and awesome! New friend obtained!

mBkKdb9.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Newbie, Invinciboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!