RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • NNID:RetroBlast
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Zelda, Ricochet Infinity

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

Using the Wii U internet Browser, I ordered Mario Galaxy 2 in Used Very Good Condition about a week or so ago.  Yesterday my package arrived.  With anticipation, I opened it and when I opened the game case, THERE WAS NO GAME DISC !!!

I paid $24 for the used game with shipping.  I got involved in a heated debate with the seller, filed a claim, and left awful feedback.

The seller insisted that in their description they clearly stated the listing was for a game case only and not the game, I insisted that description was no where in the item description.

It was not until I went on Amazon with my PC and not my Wii U that I realized The Wii U Internet Browser does not display a sellers text under the column CONDITION ... it only shows you the condition ..... Good, Very Good, Like New, etc but not the sellers description of what you are buying.  

I am just putting this out there so no one makes the same mistake on Amazon that I did ... I have been using the Wii U Internet Browser a lot ... I will never use it to buy a used item on Amazon ever again ......

I'v Been Playing Video Games Since The Days Of Pong & It Looks Like I'll Be Playing Them 'Till The Day I'm Gone !!!

#2 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

ouch :( is there a return policy?

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#3 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

I'm working on it ... Amazon is issuing a refund and I removed my bad feedback but the drama it caused was unsettling ... Nasty emails back and forth with the seller...

I'v Been Playing Video Games Since The Days Of Pong & It Looks Like I'll Be Playing Them 'Till The Day I'm Gone !!!

#4 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

Who the heck sells a case and not the game? That's stupid.

#5 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

Exactly, you can imagine how infuriated I was ... My defence was, its Amazon, not eBay ... Its OK to sell just a case on eBay but not amazon, no one is expecting that.

#6 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

what seller charges 24 dollars for a case??????

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#7 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

That is very unfortunate and its good to know at least you should be getting your money back. In all honesty I don't know why people use Internet browsers on game consoles. Personally I never do as the browsing experience is far better on my iPad, iPhone and Mac.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

Who the heck sells a case and not the game? That's stupid.

They do it all the time on Amazon/Ebay. I got send a broken Pro controller and I got a refund, then again it was used... Still the quality was set as Good. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Exactly, which is why I thought I was getting a game!

#10 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Exactly, which is why I thought I was getting a game!

Was the fact that it was only the case written in the case?

Personally, I never use the internet for things like that on any device that isn't a personal computer. I do use the Wii U internet sometimes, but I prefer PC butwhatever.

It kinda sucks for you, but I hope you get a refund back.

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#11 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

THIS! who charges $24 for a stupid case! seriously WTF! 

#12 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

I believe the listing was set up to scam someone but the seller protected themselves with a clause, but with the Wii U brouser, I could not see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!