• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ike

Ike

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hi guys, my name's Ike. I guess. Well, it's actually my nickname in the meatspace but I figured I'd go with it instead of my usual forum/online nickname.

I started playing Video Games probably back in 2002 or 2003 when I would go over to my friend's house and we'd the multiplayer for Star Wars: the Clone Wars on his XBox. It's still on my favorite games of all time (probably just due to nostalga and my life long love of Star Wars but whatever)
I got a Wii back in the Winter of 2008 and I've been hooked on Nintendo IPs for life. Right now, I'm desperattly tyring to rack up money for a Wii U, 3DS XL, and possibly a PS4 all at the same time :S

Some other things about me:

My favorite Mario game is pretty much everysingle one that has come out before (I've played ALMOST all of them)
My favorite LoZ game is probably Skyward Sword but I'm sorry to admit that I haven't even completed yet (those Silent Relam levels keep creeping me out even though I've only failed once).
My favorite Pokémon game is Emerald

Favorite non-Nintendo games/series:

-Uncharted 1-3
-Infamous 1 (have yet to play 2)
-AC Brotherhood, Revalations, and III
-Anything in the Tom Clancy video game series
-Both Arkham games
-Portal 2 (haven't played one yet)
-TF2
-Fallout 3
-BF3
-Adventure Quest Worlds/DragonFable/MechQuest/OverSoul
I probably have an entire list of games that I love, I just can't think of any right now ZP

#2 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Welcome to the forums Ike. (I'm suprised there isn't a Fire Emblem mention in your intro there)

You played Dragon Fable too? Ha, I remember I used to play that ages ago.

By the way, have you played Assassins Creed 2 yet?

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#3 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Welcome aboard the S.S. Wii U Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! Also you should play the first Portal. It's much shorter then 2, but it's still a great game. Highly recommended.

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#4 Ike

Ike

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

@Mocha Bear

Well, people always expect me to pick Ike when playing Smash Bros, I haven't the foggiest idea though...

I haven't played the original or the second yet. I borrowed Brotherhood and Revalations because I heard that they summed up the story so far.

@Ninty64X

Thank you!

I've watched the gameplay for the first game already and I think a realtive of mine is considering buying the original Portal. I'll probably just leech off him.

Edited by Ike, 07 October 2013 - 05:09 PM.

#5 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

@Mocha Bear

Well, people always expect me to pick Ike when playing Smash Bros, I haven't the foggiest idea though...

I haven't played the original or the second yet. I borrowed Brotherhood and Revalations because I heard that they summed up the story so far.

@Ninty64X

Thank you!

I've watched the gameplay for the first game already and I think a realtive of mine is considering buying the original Portal. I'll probably just leech off him.

I think you ought to try it out when you get the chance. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who has been playing the series from it's start so I'm not sure how you'll find it but I think 2 is the best game in the series at this point in time.

I'm out.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#6 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Holy.. Someone else that plays adventure quest worlds!!!! Welcome to the forums!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!