Photo

Wiiu version of watch dogs better than 360 and ps3.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

http://uk.ign.com/ar...han-current-gen

The Wii U version of Watch Dogs is superior to those of the Xbox 360 and PS3, Ubisoft creative director Jonathan Morin said.

"I would say the Wii U version is pretty much in between what the current gen is and what the next gen is from a version standpoint," Morin told CVG.

"It's hard to position it. I would tend to say it's maybe a bit closer to current gen than next gen for certain things but it's a beautiful game on Wii U and it's cool to play it just on the GamePad."

Morin also said that, while there aren't any surprising features exclusive to the Wii U version, Watch Dogs has been optimized for "the beast that is the Wii U GamePad."

Watch Dogs release November 19 in North America and November 22 in Europe for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC. Next gen versions will release with their respective consoles.

well thats good news! now could we just see some wiiu gameplay footage please? 

I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

http://thewiiu.com/t...ser-to-current/

u slow, or just ign is.

Also more data was added by further anonymous answers that contradict everything as usual.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

There is already a thread on this.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic