itogi

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • NNID:Shiranko
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Okami & SSB

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

http://gaminrealm.co...xt-gen-fighter/ This what you get for overpricing DLC, Milking games and not listening to your fans. I wonder who Capcom going to blame it to?

5R5PY4h.jpg

#2 zealduke

zealduke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • NNID:Zealduke

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

i used to love capcom back in the early 90's.  It's a shame to see what they've turned into and now this is happening...

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

It sucks. Capcom has such a great range of games to choose from, but no longer have the funding to continue making a lot more titles. Although games like Ace Attorney 5 will be great, it's a niche game and you won't get scores of people playing it, so it won't be that much of a surplus.

Not gonna say that Mega Man was the be all and end all of Capcom, but a 3DS Online Battle Network, Mega Man X9 or a new Mega Man altogether that is really good all-round would be of interest. Mega Man Legends 3 is too much of a sore spot though to consider reviving.

I don't want Capcom to die though.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

That response doesn`t clarify. Is it financial resources or human resources?

#5 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

not really that surprised, very few good games comming out from them lately. they will probly be bought up like THQ in a few years. nintendo is more likly to buy in to capcom but i dont think they well. might go for just monster hunter. other okay choices include mega man and resident evil, both of which would do well on nintys platforms, but i dont see eather of those happening.

#6 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

http://gaminrealm.co...xt-gen-fighter/ This what you get for overpricing DLC, Milking games and not listening to your fans. I wonder who Capcom going to blame it to?

uh, that Tweet is taken SEVERELY out of context. It has more to do with Ono's team, not CAPCOM as a whole and MANPOWER, not money. Furthermore, if CAPCOM is going under then companies like Square Enix, EA, Take 2, and Sony (especially Sony) should have been dead AGES ago. CAPCOM is not doing that bad, they're about on the same level as SEGA right now; they need to improve, but it won't be an uphill battle unlike Sony's messy state. The guy who wrote this article obviously thought taking five minutes to learn the situation was too much trouble. A fine example of sloppy research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!