• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

Apparently the best version is the Wii U one but it's missing multiplayer which I heard is bad anyway. 

#22 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

Apparently the best version is the Wii U one but it's missing multiplayer which I heard is bad anyway. 

That makes best console version of the following games all on Wii U.

• Splinter Cell
  • Rayman Legends
  • Batman Origins
  • Assassins Creed IV
  • Injustice Gods Among Us
  • Resident Evil Revelations
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted U
  • Deus Ex Director's Cut

Am I missing any others? This isn't just my opinion but from many reviewers regarding the multi-plats.

Reasons for the Wii U having preferred versions: (give or take a reason depending upon game)

• Most stable frame rate
  • No screen tearing
  • Off TV Play
  • Gamepad use/ features
  • Better textures

Edited by Sorceror12, 30 October 2013 - 10:07 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#23 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

leaving the gamepad exclusive stuff from AC off what a decision i need someone to explain why. yes i could be reaching but i think it was done intentonally to make sure Wii U doesnt have the defentitive version. It just doesnt make sense to me. The build was already there the game is using the same engine... no reason they should have left it off.

I never played akham city, but I hear most of the upad stuff they didn't bring back were things what made the game 9001 times easier.

And the batarang.

That makes best console version of the following games all on Wii U.

• Assassins Creed IV
  • Injustice Gods Among Us

You sure?
I haven't heard anything about ass creed at all, most GAME JOURNALISTS are ignoring it's existence, but injustice had issues.

Edited by Nollog, 30 October 2013 - 10:13 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#24 Jeremygts

Jeremygts

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

I thought Injustice had a better framerate on Wiiu vs the last gen consoles?

#25 Goodtwin

Goodtwin

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Of course they are ignoring it, they dont want to report the bad news to all the Sony and Microsoft fanboys.  The general concensus amongst the gaming community was the Wii U is underpowered even compared to current gen.  Now we have Ubisoft saying they worked hard in the final month on AC4 to get the performance dialed in.  I dont know if they really realized what they did when they let that cat out of the bag.  Its like, Seriously?  A whole month?  Really?  You have a new console on the market and you want a cookie for giving it a whole month to work on optimization when you have spent the past 6-7 years on the PS3 and 360?  I mean, I am glad you did and all, but giving a new piece of hardware a month of your time to really figure things out isnt exactly something to write home about.  I know the sales dont justify a ton of time, but look how little time it really took to outperform the 360 and PS3.   

#26 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

I thought Injustice had a better framerate on Wiiu vs the last gen consoles?

It does. Not sure what Nollog was speaking about. The only thing was it's matchmaking and DLC was not there initially (now DLC is).

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#27 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

I never played akham city, but I hear most of the upad stuff they didn't bring back were things what made the game 9001 times easier.

And the batarang.

You sure?
I haven't heard anything about ass creed at all, most GAME JOURNALISTS are ignoring it's existence, but injustice had issues.

no they didnt make the game easier IMO just a better overall experience... almost as if you are playing the game for the first time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!