• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Incouch

Mr.Incouch

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

What controllers or equipment do I need to play these games on wii u?

They are wii games

Super paper mario wii

super mario bros    wi

super mario galaxy  wii

Astro boy  wii

looney tunes  wii

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

without looking into each game, definitely a wii mote and wouldn't hurt to have a nunchuk, I am sure classic controller is supported on a couple of those titles too.

Edited by Sorceror12, 01 November 2013 - 05:35 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

Just a Wii Mote and Nunchuck will do.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

What controllers or equipment do I need to play these games on wii u?

They are wii games

Super paper mario wii wiimote
super mario bros    wi wiimote
super mario galaxy  wii wiimote and nunchuk
Astro boy  wii no idea
looney tunes  wii no idea

btw, not every game has wii in the title.

oh wait, i did play astro boy, i think it was wiimote and nunchuk, but i can't really remember too clearly.

Edited by Nollog, 01 November 2013 - 07:03 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Mr.Incouch

Mr.Incouch

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

Thanks for the information guys! Have a good day:)

#6 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

Just get a wiimote and nunchuck and thats you covered for all wii games.

#7 dwujednorozec

dwujednorozec

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

Hello!

I don't know if it's good topic for that question but I didn't find anything better.

Here it is: is WiiU worth buying in my case? I would like to play games such as:

The Legends of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

New Super Mario Bros. U + Luigi DLC

Lego City: Undercover

Mario Kart 8 when it comes out

Donkey Kong (the new one, also when it comes out)

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014

Is this console worth buying only for these games? (I don't have any console, I had x360 but it was boring and I have only PC)

Thanks

#8 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hello!
I don't know if it's good topic for that question but I didn't find anything better.
Here it is: is WiiU worth buying in my case? I would like to play games such as:
Is this console worth buying only for these games? (I don't have any console, I had x360 but it was boring and I have only PC)
Thanks

I'd say so, but if you're not sure you can get a Wii Mini and some of it's best games for less money, and all of the Wii games will run on the Wii U if you decide you like Nintendo games.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#9 dwujednorozec

dwujednorozec

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

I'd say so, but if you're not sure you can get a Wii Mini and some of it's best games for less money, and all of the Wii games will run on the Wii U if you decide you like Nintendo games.

Thank you for response, @grahamf. I think I can say i like Nintendo games but i haven't ever played this titles for WiiU and I just want to know if they're as wonderful as they look on YouTube. WiiU in my country is quite expensive.

So are games. I want to be sure if it's not waste of money. What do you think? 

#10 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

Hello!

Thanks

If think you should definitely buy a Wii U. All of those games you listed are must-haves, with the exception of Mario & Sonic imo.

Although the game looks fantastic and fun to play, it doesn't leave you much of a lasting appeal. But if you like that type of game then go for it. I'm just not a big fan that's all.

Oh, and you should keep an eye on Super Mario 3D World too. The game looks very promising.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#11 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

Hello!

Thanks

yes.

Posted Image

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

backwards compalibility hurt this console it is a feature i havent used yet... it held back the design

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

BC is a little awkward... You have to reboot the entire Wii U into Wii mode, and my unique setup means I have to adjust the resolution to 480p first.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wii, games, which, controller, on, need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!