Photo

Dogs vs Cats *Serious poll*

Dogs cats Doge meow

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Dogs vs Cats (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Dogs or Cats?

1. Dogs (23 votes [57.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.50%

2. Cats (17 votes [42.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 danteđź‘Ś

danteđź‘Ś

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

This is a serious poll. I'm curious to see who like what on here. So just vote please, thanks in advance.

#2 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

cats cuz they r 2 cute 4 you 

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

Dogs are loyal, friendly, protects you, scares off burglars and love you back

Cats only pretend to love you when they want food or stokes, if they want neither and you try to stoke them they will just try to kill you. the rest of the time they're out on there own or sleeping

seriously i've had about 5 cats in my family, not a single one liked me. Had my 1 and only dog and it's 1000000000000000000000 times better than any of the cats i've met or had

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Dogs are loyal, friendly, protects you, scares off burglars and love you back

Cats only pretend to love you when they want food or stokes, if they want neither and you try to stoke them they will just try to kill you. the rest of the time they're out on there own or sleeping

seriously i've had about 5 cats in my family, not a single one liked me. Had my 1 and only dog and it's 1000000000000000000000 times better than any of the cats i've met or had

That depends on how you raised your cats. My cats are lovable no matter what. They love being picked up and follow me everywhere. Much more loyal than my ugly dogs.

#5 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

That depends on how you raised your cats. My cats are lovable no matter what. They love being picked up and follow me everywhere. Much more loyal than my ugly dogs.

I raised it with love, and it give me my own blood back...

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#6 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

I raised it with love, and it give me my own blood back...

Ouch. :( Looks like you got a bad kitty, lol. I raised mine with love and a little bit of roughness. After 5 cats, I have never had one that has been vicious towards me or ignore me.

#7 danteđź‘Ś

danteđź‘Ś

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

I prefer dogs mostly because of the loyalty, they always want to play, and, well, i need to find this one gif to show what i need to say.

#8 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

I'm glad to see this isn't a cat sided poll. Cats get too much credit when they're really not as good pets as dogs are, though I haven't had a pet cat myself so this is just the impression I have got not from personal experience.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#9 danteđź‘Ś

danteđź‘Ś

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'm glad to see this isn't a cat sided poll. Cats get too much credit when they're really not as good pets as dogs are, though I haven't had a pet cat myself so this is just the impression I have got not from personal experience.

Yep. Well another thing that makes me like dogs more, mans best friend. They are there for you, to guard you, and are very loyal.

#10 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Cats are adorable lovable fluffy snuggle buddies that like to lay around all day and just chill....not to mention they are also classy enough to poop in a box

#11 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Dogs are more playful and you can do more with them.

All the cats I seen just like to lay or go about there busy on there own.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#12 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

this is so for cereal, guys.

I like dogs.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#13 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

The bouncy nature of dogs is just too much overkill for me. Catlover all day erryday.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#14 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

The only thing I like about dogs is...DOGE.png

Cats win every other category. 

#15 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

Dogs are cuter, more helpful, they can actually protect you and they don't run away from you.

#16 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Dogs are too needy and require constant care, it's almost like having a child.

With a cat, I just let it outside to run about all day while I'm at college/work or leave it in the house with it's litter tray. If you did either of those things with a dog it would run away and get hit by traffic or do the toilet in the house. It's the same situation if I want to go away on holiday or just out of town for a while. I would need to take a dog to a kennel or get someone to look after it, but with a cat I can just leave a few bowls full of food and some water and it'll be fine.

Cats are great because they are independent. 

Plus this "dogs are loyal, cats just pretend to be loyal so you feed them" argument is stupid: http://www.dailymail...ond-robots.html

#17 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

With a cat, I just let it outside to run about all day while I'm at college/work or leave it in the house with it's litter tray. If you did either of those things with a dog it would run away and get hit by traffic or do the toilet in the house. It's the same situation if I want to go away on holiday or just out of town for a while. I would need to take a dog to a kennel or get someone to look after it, but with a cat I can just leave a few bowls full of food and some water and it'll be fine.

Plus this "dogs are loyal, cats just pretend to be loyal so you feed them" argument is stupid: http://www.dailymail...ond-robots.html

If you're not interacting with the pet, is it really a pet? Pets are meant to be cared for, they're not meant to be independent, that's why they're you're pets. If they were independent they would have a full-time job and be feeding themselves.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#18 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Dogs are way better. I don't even know why anyone would like cats. They suck terribly in every single way. I mean seriously they do nothing. They don't show emotions. They can't do the same kinds of tricks. You never hear about a cat saving people's lives. There's nothing good about cats. Catching mice(in a reliable sort of way) seems to be a myth too.

Maybe the dog thought the robot was alive? Because they did everything they could to make it seem that way? Including putting a human face on the monitor and having the dogs owner treat it like a human? Regardless they are loyal and not just because of food. I watched an episode of "I shouldn't be alive" where the dog sat there for days with no food because the owner was immobile, and in the end it was the dog that brought help to her.

By the by here's a quote from the comment section

Being a postman dogs are a constant threat, but I carry dog biscuits around with me for a distraction or an escape if i've entered the premises and cannot get out, some dogs wait for me to enter the yard as they know that a treat is forthcoming, But to say that 'dogs are loyal to whoever feeds them' I don't think so, even having the biscuits i've been bit three times whilst delivering, 2 out of the 3 times of being bitten I have had to use the biscuits as an attempt to get away, the dogs were'nt interested about the food no matter how much I threw, the only thing they wanted was me... I'm still undecided if my leg or arm taste better than marrowbone biscuits !

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2jakuuACI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not to mention the baseless biased claim at the top of the article. (you wouldn't catch a cat doing that) I think that's a false claim too. My mom fed some cats like three times and they started camping under our house, even having kittens. We haven't bothered with them for probably a year and they're still there. It's not even because of loyalty because they run away if we get close to them. I hate cats.

Edited by Cymbal, 03 November 2013 - 06:19 AM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#19 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

I sure would like to interact with all of these vicious, emotionless, not loyal cats you people are talking about. I've owned 5 cats (currently 4 since one passed away. :( )and they are all the opposite of what y'all are claiming. This is why I find it unnecessary to own a dog. (Not to mention dogs are too loud for my taste and messy) I would get rid of mine, but my father loves it to death.

Edited by Gaymer, 03 November 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#20 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Dogs all the way

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2