Photo

What games do you want nintendo to bring back?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

Advance Wars pls.

#22 RiasRed

RiasRed

Dress Breaker

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • NNID:RiasRed
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Pokemon, Anime.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

Custom Robo and Metroid.

#23 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

We need more mario games.

794144.png?13383682

#24 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

As I was scrolling down the thread, I thought to myself, "I bet Nollog and Gaymer are going to say they want new IP's, not sequels/remakes."   :laugh:

I've never played SMSunshine and would like to see it on Wii U VC.

When I saw the thread at first I thought "everyone will want more hd remakes of games they never played because they're 5 years old and haven't played any good games.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#25 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

I really want so see another Punch-Out. It's not that dead as the last game came out in 2009. But to see a sequel by the same dev team would be great. I loved the game. It's fun, and brimming with personality.

#26 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

Personally, I'd take another main-line Chibi Robo game on the Wii U or 3DS. None of this gardening/AR game crap, I want one just like the gamecube original.

...crap, now I want to play that again too.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#27 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

F-Zero, Chibi-Robo, Eternal Darkness. Star Fox can stay dead for all I care.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#28 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

When I saw the thread at first I thought "everyone will want more hd remakes of games they never played because they're 5 years old and haven't played any good games.

What?? I'm 27

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#29 TelkEvolon

TelkEvolon

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

I'd love to see more HD remakes of GameCube and even Wii titles. I'll be first in line to get a Mario Sunshine/Galaxy HD remake, especially after seeing how well Wind Waker turned out.

Yeah, I know, I could go buy Galaxy and play the Wii version on the Wii U and yes, graphics aren't everything, but seeing Nintendo games, which have such a strong and distinctive art style looking so polished & smooth is a thing of beauty and can really add to the immersion. It sounds cliché, but; "it's like seeing it how it's meant to be seen" and that can really help to draw you in even further.

So yeah, keep bringing them back and filling up the Nintendo archive for the Wii U. I'm all for it!

Also, Harvest Moon... A great big one! A massive one! One for the ages! All the ages! Ever! Yes!

And ah, ignoring licensing issues, trademarks and everything else (A.K.A. a fantasy) make one mega AKI wrestling game collection. Featuring all the characters from Virtual Pro Wrestling 1 & 2, WCW vs nWo World Tour, WCW/now Revenge, WWF WrestleMania 2000 & WWF No Mercy. Throw it all together, give it a bit of polish and you're got a console mover.

Edited by TelkEvolon, 05 November 2013 - 12:27 AM.

"Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors."

- Jim Morrison

#30 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

What?? I'm 27

Why is everything always about you?!
Rein in those self-importance issues right now young lady!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#31 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

f-zero, mario when there was a difference between each game(before cod syndrome), metroidprime. i could do with a starfox or some new IP, id also be fine with things like bigmac.

#32 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

Custom Robo and Metroid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!