KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:00 AM

Instead of a Ghost Writer it'll be a Ghost Artist. 

Can you draw as well? I could have a whole ghost artist team...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#182 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

I can a bit. I like messing around with Art Academy on Wii U these days. But I never do it super seriously. Maybe one day I'll put something up on the forums.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#183 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

Can you draw as well? I could have a whole ghost artist team...

I'm pretty much the most artistic person on here. I just don't post them because I don't want other people to be embarrassed when they compared their drawings to mine.

<_<

I don't even...

#184 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

I can a bit. I like messing around with Art Academy on Wii U these days. But I never do it super seriously. Maybe one day I'll put something up on the forums.

I'm pretty much the most artistic person on here. I just don't post them because I don't want other people to be embarrassed when they compared their drawings to mine.

<_<

As long as you're good enough to get me a good grade, you're both in.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#185 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

Draw Ridley trying to hide from Samus in a game of hide and seek!

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#186 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:44 PM

Draw Sakurai and Iwata desperately attempting to fit ridley into smash 4 and failing because he's too big.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#187 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:57 PM

Draw Sakurai and Iwata desperately attempting to fit ridley into smash 4 and failing because he's too big.

If this doesn't become of picture of them shoving Ridley into a tv screen, I'm going to cry.

Also, I'm keeping my drawings to myself. No offense, but if you presented them as your own, there's no way your teacher would believe you made them. 

Edited by SteventheSlayer, 17 November 2014 - 04:59 PM.

I don't even...

#188 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:01 PM

Please draw Daisy sipping wine and smoking a cigar while sitting on a throne with Iwata, Sakurai, Reggie and Miyamoto with balls and chains on their ankles bowing to her while she tells them to release DLC in order to play as her in Smash Wii U. 

Yeah my Daisy fantasies are getting a little bit out of control.

zZJ9pHB.png

#189 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

If this doesn't become of picture of them shoving Ridley into a tv screen, I'm going to cry.

Also, I'm keeping my drawings to myself. No offense, but if you presented them as your own, there's no way your teacher would believe you made them. 

Wow. are you Michelangelo? Maybe if I messed thm up a bit my teacher would accept them...?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#190 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

Wow. are you Michelangelo? Maybe if I messed thm up a bit my teacher would accept them...?

Nah, it would be too obvious. Even imperfect perfection is too much.

I don't even...

#191 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

Draw me and Fieryguns in a fist fight, but both of us somehow injuring ourselves rather than each other.

#192 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

Draw a pretty boy.

<_<

I probably shouldn't do this, but I'm gonna do it either way.

Spoiler

Teehee

Edited by Waller, 18 November 2014 - 12:23 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#193 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:28 AM

Draw a pretty boy.

I probably shouldn't do this, but I'm gonna do it either way.

Spoiler

Teehee

That's pro material right there. You should be drawing for comics or something. 

zZJ9pHB.png

#194 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:58 AM

Oh, no, those are Steven's drawings. He said he wouldn't post them, so I'm posting them in his place to piss him off.

I can show you some drawings I did three years ago if you're interested, though.

Spoiler

I can't believe I considered myself a 'good artist' back then...

Edited by Waller, 18 November 2014 - 02:24 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#195 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:06 AM

Oh, no, those are Steven's drawings. He said he wouldn't post them, so I'm posting them in his place to piss him off.

I can show you some drawings I did three years ago if you're interested, though.

What is it with people who do things well and thinking they suck? Those are really good, especially the detail on the dragon one. I like them a lot. I think any kind of artistic skill is great. I need to start drawing again. I should draw something on Art Academy and post it on the site. Only thing is it always takes me so so long to complete a drawing to the way I like it and believe it's worth showing. You should keep it up, even if it is just for a hobby.

zZJ9pHB.png

#196 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:20 AM

Huh, my images disappeared from my previous post for some reason, let me edit that...

What is it with people who do things well and thinking they suck? Those are really good, especially the detail on the dragon one. I like them a lot. I think any kind of artistic skill is great. I need to start drawing again. I should draw something on Art Academy and post it on the site. Only thing is it always takes me so so long to complete a drawing to the way I like it and believe it's worth showing. You should keep it up, even if it is just for a hobby.

Spoiler

I don't disagree that any kind of artistic skill is great, but you have to take into consideration that the moment you think your drawings are 'good enough' is when you stop developing as an artist.

Also, yeah, you should draw something and post it, I'm always eager to see other people's art :D

PS: I'm sorry for hijacking your thread Horchata, please draw yourself slapping me for doing this.

Edited by Waller, 18 November 2014 - 02:21 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#197 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:31 AM

Huh, my images disappeared from my previous post for some reason, let me edit that...

Spoiler

I don't disagree that any kind of artistic skill is great, but you have to take into consideration that the moment you think your drawings are 'good enough' is when you stop developing as an artist.

Also, yeah, you should draw something and post it, I'm always eager to see other people's art :D

PS: I'm sorry for hijacking your thread Horchata, please draw yourself slapping me for doing this.

That's a really nice story. Did your mom make it up herself or did she retell it from something? Anyway just because you haven't reached the best status for art doesn't mean that your art sucks. There is no such thing as best quality for art. The proof is obvious when people call blotches of paint and scribbles art. Not saying those aren't art in some form, but I'm sure it's obvious what I'm getting at with this. 

zZJ9pHB.png

#198 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

Since apparently it wasn't obvious, I was joking this whole time. I've never been and never will be good at drawing.

So yeah, there you go.  :D

I don't even...

#199 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:24 AM

Spoiler

That story... so bootiful :')

But seriously. That's the mentality I keep towards my art as well, and I've heard ,my favourite musician say the same thing, that he thinks all his music sucks (which I think is taking it a little, far lol).

Since apparently it wasn't obvious, I was joking this whole time. I've never been and never will be good at drawing.

So yeah, there you go.  :D

Not with that attitude you won't lol

But seriously, I have next to no artistic talent, but I can draw decently now simply through a LOT of practice. I mean I used to get home and draw nonstop for hours straight. Not one hours; hours every single day. And I mean every single day.

Oh and I too apologize for thread hijacking. Plz draw Waller's story, but with Link as the skinny kid and Zelda as the princess.

Edited by WydrA, 18 November 2014 - 11:26 AM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#200 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:37 AM

Not with that attitude you won't lol

But seriously, I have next to no artistic talent, but I can draw decently now simply through a LOT of practice. I mean I used to get home and draw nonstop for hours straight. Not one hours; hours every single day. And I mean every single day.

I'm well aware that if I applied myself to getting better at art, I could. However, it's just not something I feel like putting the time into.

*Stops talking about subject in hopes to no longer distract from main talk.*

Hey, since Whatshisface brought up those painfully old drawings, let's see you draw a gun, Chicken.

I don't even...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!