#1 GamingGreninja

GamingGreninja

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    I Love Pokemon And Kirby.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

For a couple of months now my Wii U Gamepad hasn't connected to my Wii U Consle. Every time I try to connect, my Gamepad says that i'm to far away form the Consle (Even though i'm as close as possible.), and the Wii U Consle has 16 symbols appear, all 4 of them, blacked out, and I can't connect.

Also when I turn off the Wii U Consle and turn it back on, it won't turn on! I have to remove the yellow cable, plug it back in, and THEN turn it on, and I have to do this EVERY time I turn it on.

Can you people tell me how to fix this? Thank you for your time.

-GamingGreninja

Attached Thumbnails

• Bailes Y Cosas Asi 001.JPG

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Have you tried pressing the red sync button? If its just loss synch that should get you started to fixing the problem.

If notSounds like your gamepads wifi antenna might be fried.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 GamingGreninja

GamingGreninja

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

I have pressed both of the red sync buttons. It may be the wifi antenna though, but is that fixable?

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

I have pressed both of the red sync buttons. It may be the wifi antenna though, but is that fixable?

Easily. Well, for me anyways, id just open it up and take a look, and if the antenna was burnt up, sauder a new one on.

Nintendo customer service will talk you through the process of sending it in for repairs, it might cost you though, and they arent exactly speedy.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

But it is under warranty.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

But it is under warranty.

Then you should be fine as long as you don't crack the thing open.

86c.gif

#7 GamingGreninja

GamingGreninja

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U

0 user(s) are reading this topic