Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

Hello there WiiU members!

My name is Johannes or call me Jonke because everyone calls me that(real life and internet). I recently joined 3DSBuzz forum (6 days ago) and some forum members gave me some advice to check this forum out too, so i did.

I've been a fan of Nintendo since i got my first console (Snes) and after that i got every console up to date.(eagerly waiting for Wii U!) Apart from being a Nintendo fan i also have interest in PC games,Anime/Cartoon and Programming.

Besides that, i'm Studying Computer Engineer at university.

And last I'm a BIG Yoshi fan! (not the biggest since Feld0 took that title).

hope to see you all on the forums ( new ones and some 3DSbuzz members) ^^

#2 Lucaren

Lucaren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

Welcome to the forums remember to read the rules and if you have any questions ask one of the guides. Are you hyped for any video games?

#3 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:57 PM

Welcome to the forums remember to read the rules and if you have any questions ask one of the guides. Are you hyped for any video games?

Yes, i'm eagerly waiting for Super Mario Land 3D and MK7 ;)

Edited by Jonke, 14 October 2011 - 12:57 PM.

#4 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:09 PM

Welcome Jonke! I like your name, but your avatar's better. And just so you know Feld0 is now "TwilightSparkle". Hope you enjoy yourself here, I think you'll like this place better than 3DS Buzz. This community is a lot better than the Buzz's, also the layout is nice, bright, and uplifting. So what do you like most about our friendly neighborhood dinosaur?

e674231265.jpg

#5 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

Yay! Another Yoshi fan! :) But you'll have to compete with 3-10 other users who say they're the biggest Yoshi fan. Anyways, welcome to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Twilight Sparkle and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)

Edited by Link, 14 October 2011 - 01:16 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#6 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

@Kardibask. Mostly his personality and appearance + he is cute :blush:

Edited by Jonke, 14 October 2011 - 01:19 PM.

#7 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:20 PM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I'm Andy, biggest Zelda Fanboy on the forum. Be sure to check out the forum rules and the newcomers guide if you haven't already. If you need help with anything, just ask Feld0(who recently changed his name back from Twilight Sparkle, so don't go looking for him under that name), AMAC, or one of the sites many guides. I hope I'll be seeing ya around the forums.
Posted Image

#8 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:47 PM

Hey there, Jonke! Yes, I love Yoshi, too!
Welcome to the forums, where most of us here are Yoshi fans, especially Feld0. (He is a Yoshi.)
I hope you enjoy your stay, and remember to read the rules - http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-153/.
There is also a Newcomer's Guide, so you know what's around in this lovely forum. Here's a link - http://thewiiu.com/f...-new-%E2%80%A2/
I hope you have fun and enjoy posting all things Yoshi Nintendo and such!

Edited by nintendo3DS, 14 October 2011 - 01:48 PM.

#9 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:22 PM

Oh look, another yoshi fan. What are some anime's that you like? What genre of anime do you like the most? Also, since you are a computer-junky, are you for apple, or microsoft?

A little about me- Im superdarkyoshi, the eh... darkest yoshi. Im a writer/poet, musician, amateur artist, and one fascinated with dreams and the paranormal.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#10 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:35 PM

Welcome! I'm Waller, the-not-so-freaky-but-still-somewhat-freaky-freak of this forum. Some of my hobbies are using Blender (it's a 3D modeling program, in case you're wondering), drawing, playing piano and playing videogames (altough I doubt that classifies as a hobbie, but that's irrelevant).

All the formalities have already been said, so I won't repeat them.

You like anime? Awesome! What kind of anime do you like? And which is your favorite anime?

Getting on the topic of videogames. What is your prefered genre?

Well, I guess that will do for an introduction, feel free to come to the chat, and hope to see you around!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#11 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:11 PM

Oh look, another yoshi fan. What are some anime's that you like? What genre of anime do you like the most? Also, since you are a computer-junky, are you for apple, or microsoft?

A little about me- Im superdarkyoshi, the eh... darkest yoshi. Im a writer/poet, musician, amateur artist, and one fascinated with dreams and the paranormal.

I watch so many that i cant really decide but i got to go with One Piece and personally i like all Anime genres. And for the "apple vs microsoft" i go with microsoft since i like Windows alot more then OS X. ( still i got a Iphone xD)

Welcome! I'm Waller, the-not-so-freaky-but-still-somewhat-freaky-freak of this forum. Some of my hobbies are using Blender (it's a 3D modeling program, in case you're wondering), drawing, playing piano and playing videogames (altough I doubt that classifies as a hobbie, but that's irrelevant).

All the formalities have already been said, so I won't repeat them.

You like anime? Awesome! What kind of anime do you like? And which is your favorite anime?

Getting on the topic of videogames. What is your prefered genre?

Well, I guess that will do for an introduction, feel free to come to the chat, and hope to see you around!

Same as above. I like almost every genre in anime shows and as i stated before One Piece is my favorite.
And my prefered game genre is ofc RPG because it let you actually be involved in the story alot more.

Edited by Jonke, 14 October 2011 - 03:41 PM.

#12 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

Welcome Jonke! I like your name, but your avatar's better. And just so you know Feld0 is now "TwilightSparkle". Hope you enjoy yourself here, I think you'll like this place better than 3DS Buzz. This community is a lot better than the Buzz's, also the layout is nice, bright, and uplifting. So what do you like most about our friendly neighborhood dinosaur?

Kardibask, he changed back... O.o
Anyways, I'm Atsuro Wright. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Anyways, my question is why the Name Jonke? how'd that come into existence?

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#13 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

Anyways, I'm Atsuro Wright. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Anyways, my question is why the Name Jonke? how'd that come into existence?

Because that's my real Nickname =) and it's being used that much that i almost use it more then my normal name but i'm totally ok with it. ^^

#14 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

Welcome to the forum Jonke!
The name's Brian6330, got it memorized?

So, I'm the biggest Kingdom Hearts fans here, but I also like Mario, tLoZ, Kirby, Sonic the Hedgehog (on that note, are you planning on picking up Sonic Generations on PC?), Smash Bros. Brawl, Bit. Trip, and many, many more!

If you're somewhat new to IP-Boards (Forum software) then you can always check out the "Help Files" in the top right. Just click on the "this topic button" choose "Help files" from the drop-down menu and then enter your search term.
Regarding the rules: If any part of them isn't so easy to understand, then I'd be more than happy to explain them more in detail to you...

If you have any problems with a "Guide" or any post and/or topic in this section (Introduction Central) then by all means; please tell me as I'm the mod for this section of the forums.

In case you ever see a troll or a post that you think violates one of the rules, simply click on the report button found in the bottom of each post.

Since you're a big Nintendo fan: Favorite Nintendo console and video game series?
I saw in your opening post that people on the 3dsbuzz.com recommended this forum to you... if you don't mind me asking; which members sent you here? (I might know one or two of them :P)
Last question: How do you know Feld0 is the biggest Yoshi fan around? :ph34r:

Anyways, I already saw a few of your posts in other threads, and I hope you will continue to be a part of this thriving forum :D

#15 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

@Brian6330

Favorite Nintendo console? hmm that's hard because i like all of them ^^ but i guess i go with Wii. My favorite Nintendo game series is Mario ( as long as Yoshi is included xD)

Actually noone did directly recommend it for "me". It was some discussion on 3DSbuzz and i think Feld0 and AMAC was talking about it.
Because i've been on 3DSbuzz for a long time and i know Feld0 was a admin there before he retired from the position. Then created this forum + MLP forums :P

I hope that answer some of your questions..

EDIT: time has flown by so fast that i forgot to sleep :D (in Sweden it's almost morning).
My experience with the forum so far has been excellent and it's Truly an amazing community.

So good night everyone! This Yoshi needs his sleep ;)

Edited by Jonke, 14 October 2011 - 05:40 PM.

#16 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Oh gee, wasn't aware. I guess I don't come on here as often as I think :wacko:

e674231265.jpg

#17 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:54 PM

Same as above. I like almost every genre in anime shows and as i stated before One Piece is my favorite.
And my prefered game genre is ofc RPG because it let you actually be involved in the story alot more.

Woot! RPG FTW! Favorite genre too, if there was ever any doubt. :P

Here's a game you probably haven't heard about, Radiant Historia. Best RPG of this generation.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#18 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:37 AM

never heard of that game before but going to try it if i have time for it.

#19 Tropix

Tropix

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough room to say...

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Jesus is Lord.

#20 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

Hey there, Jonke!
Welcome to the Wii U Foru -

(I've seen this signature before... wait a sec... !)
Hey! HEY!

What kinda stunt you trying to pull?!?!?!...

*sigh* looks like it's back to photoimpact for me... Enjoy forum... have fun *grumble* *grumble*

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!