• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

You know at the top right of your screen, it shows you notifications such as when people quote your post and whether you have any mail? Since the forums text-only problem, I no longer see the graphics for them, but I can still click where they were before and go to them.

I might take a screenshot later to show you.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

Yeah I noticed that too, but at least the forums are running pretty smooth now. I am sure that will be fixed soon. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

I still get that stupid html 404 pop-up. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

same

bb0.gif

#5 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

SAME also, when it says "like this" there isn't a checkmark or X beside it, and I also don't have the checkered background from before.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#6 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

If it was a choice between this and css/images, I'll choose the latter. Beggers can't be choosers, especially here.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#7 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

I'll see if I can do anything later, I just don't remember the filename or link name to the background or the graphics.

Attached Thumbnails

• index.png

#8 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

I'll see if I can do anything later, I just don't remember the background or the graphics.

Time to summon Keanu Reeves and have him craft a sexy, sleek, modern mail and notification graphic :3

#9 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

Time to summon Keanu Reeves and have him craft a sexy, sleek, modern mail and notification graphic :3

Well, I first need to know if I will be able to find the links in the skins, or if it has to do with editing the forum itself.

#10 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:06 AM

Just noticed this myself yesterday.

#11 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

Where did Keanu go anyway?

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#12 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Where did Keanu go anyway?

I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeere.

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

^ dayum what a creative name

#13 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Why you left me? :(

#14 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

I noticed the exact same thing.

Signature_DK.png

#15 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

This is never getting fixed.

#16 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

This is never getting fixed.

Unless we show u at feld0's house with pitchforks.

I'm not saying we should just that it would solve a lot of problems :)

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#17 Dankey Kang

Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Lol sorry guys, Keanu's been kind of caught up with our site lately. I'm sure he'll be able to help you with the new images. Also if you need help applying the background images and icons, I know a lot of HTML5/CSS3/Javascript/jQuery so if your attempts at restoring the graphics are unsuccessful, you can PM the code that's in the styles.css file and I'll see if I can fix it :D Cheers!

AlwaysNintendoLogo-e1402524089702.png

Check out Always Nintendo! It's your daily dose of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS news!

#18 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

Lol sorry guys, Keanu's been kind of caught up with our site lately. I'm sure he'll be able to help you with the new images. Also if you need help applying the background images and icons, I know a lot of HTML5/CSS3/Javascript/jQuery so if your attempts at restoring the graphics are unsuccessful, you can PM the code that's in the styles.css file and I'll see if I can fix it :D Cheers!

Here's the problem with that, the images were originally hosted on feldo's own server.  I just have to go and find the originals, which were posted on the forum by the users (and the checkered background was copied from the miiverse tiled background).

None of us have cpanel access, so e don't have direct access to modifying the site.  I have to guess and go as I go along, which is time consuming with the stuff I have in college.

#19 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Also if you need help applying the background images and icons, I know a lot of HTML5/CSS3/Javascript/jQuery so if your attempts at restoring the graphics are unsuccessful, you can PM the code that's in the styles.css file and I'll see if I can fix it :D Cheers!

lol

hearing you talk about a lack of power even though we have a completely absent leader reminds me of bar rescue. maybe if we call john taffer he'll help fix all these problems...

It's far from uncommon for administrators to assign a fake admin role to people and then leave without a care in the world about the forum they're administrating.
Usually it's people who lack the ability to delegate.

Edited by Nollog, 01 December 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#20 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

Here's the problem with that, the images were originally hosted on feldo's own server.  I just have to go and find the originals, which were posted on the forum by the users (and the checkered background was copied from the miiverse tiled background).

None of us have cpanel access, so e don't have direct access to modifying the site.  I have to guess and go as I go along, which is time consuming with the stuff I have in college.

hearing you talk about a lack of power even though we have a completely absent leader reminds me of bar rescue. maybe if we call john taffer he'll help fix all these problems...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!