• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nudull

Nudull

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Hey there, everyone! Longtime Nintendo fan here, and just now getting a Wii U for the holidays and getting some games early in the meantime (so far, I've gotten Tekken and NFS Most Wanted, and I'll be getting Super Mario 3D World!). I'm super excited to be a part of thus community, so I hope that I'll get to meet and know everyone here, and of course, recommendations are welcome. :)

#2 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

Welcome to our family. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#3 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

Welcome aboard Space Station U aka: Wii U Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind the zero gravity!

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

You people are rude only two people? :o 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!