YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

https://twitter.com/...050270532825088

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

just watch nearly 3hrs of footage and the xbone seems poop,very boring games so far and the ui is TERRIBLE

#3 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

From what I hear, MS is doing a lot of the same things Sony is. Selling a lot of consoles, and also having a number of defective ones. The issues with the XBox One/PS4 rival those of the Wii U at least slightly.

Sorry for the rant.

#4 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

and let the fanboy wars part 8.2 commence.

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

syks-1, on 23 Nov 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:
just watch nearly 3hrs of footage and the xbone seems poop,very boring games so far and the ui is TERRIBLE

I thought everyone loves xbox UI and hated Wii U UI?
xbox 1 looks alright, for something that has to be controlled without the precision of a touch pad/screen or mouse.
PS4 looks horrible though, but Sony have never had a good menu system imo.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

I thought everyone loves xbox UI and hated Wii U UI?
xbox 1 looks alright, for something that has to be controlled without the precision of a touch pad/screen or mouse.

See, I see posts like these and realize that people just really have different opinions. I can't stand the wii u or Xbone ui. I love my ps3 ui, very simple, elegant, and (other than the abomination that is the new playstation store) awesome. I hope Sony sticks with the simple list look. I honestly haven't seen the ps4 ui though. Maybe they screwed it up.

EDIT: Damnit Sony, why does every company think everyone wants to look at lists of pictures? I can't stand that UI, I miss simplicity! Just give me a list of things the device can do, and let me click it!

Edited by DexterousGecko, 22 November 2013 - 07:33 PM.

#7 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Seriously X1 and PS4 have a bright future ahead of em.

#8 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

So Xbox One and PS4 will be neck and neck this year? 

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

So Xbox One and PS4 will be neck and neck this year? 

Xbones million was worldwide, PS4's was just in America 

So unless everyone oversees has decided to boycott then Sony will have quite the sizable lead

#10 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

lolno.

#11 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

They're both going really strong, but will there be any momentum?  

They still had a better launch  than the Wii U though..

No sig.

#12 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

Can't believe Xbone media box has no game snapshot function.

DR3 looks fun to play but not at £430 + £60 for the game.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#13 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

Both x1 and ps4 UI designs are smart and attractive.

The x1 ui has the benefit of also being intuitive and simple.

And it's FAST. Blazing fast in comparison to wii u and even ps4.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 23 November 2013 - 01:38 AM.

#14 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

ummmm i think not (well going by the 3hr vid i watched last night) the ps4 is faster than the xbone and MUCH simpler ui,xbone actually seemed quite complicated not to mention cluttered

#15 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

Unless you've actually used the Xbox One you can't really assess the UI. I've been using it since yesterday and the UI is far better them that of the Xbox 360, PS3 and even the Wii U. As for games being boring that's hardly the case. The games are overall pretty decent although to be fair these are launch games anyway. The Wii U's games were hardly that great at launch either.

Very true. The Xbox One UI is very well designed and is not sluggish in the least. In comparison the Wii U UI is pretty poor and still pretty sluggish even after the updates. Also whilst not perfect the voice commands work pretty well with Kinect. One cool feature of Kinect is that if you have a code you want to redeem you can say "Xbox use code" and then just hold up the code to the Kinect and it will read and input it into the system. It saves you from having to type out those long codes.

ummmm i think not (well going by the 3hr vid i watched last night) the ps4 is faster than the xbone and MUCH simpler ui,xbone actually seemed quite complicated not to mention cluttered

Its neither complicated nor cluttered and is actually faster then the PS4 UI.

#16 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

Unless you've actually used the Xbox One you can't really assess the UI. I've been using it since yesterday and the UI is far better them that of the Xbox 360, PS3 and even the Wii U. As for games being boring that's hardly the case. The games are overall pretty decent although to be fair these are launch games anyway. The Wii U's games were hardly that great at launch either.

Very true. The Xbox One UI is very well designed and is not sluggish in the least. In comparison the Wii U UI is pretty poor and still pretty sluggish even after the updates. Also whilst not perfect the voice commands work pretty well with Kinect. One cool feature of Kinect is that if you have a code you want to redeem you can say "Xbox use code" and then just hold up the code to the Kinect and it will read and input it into the system. It saves you from having to type out those long codes.

i watched a 3hr vid and it IS complicated compared to every other console (well to me and the people watching the stream it is) it does look cluttered,boxes EVERYWHERE and it did seem slower than the ps4 by a bit

#17 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

They're both going really strong, but will there be any momentum?  

They still had a better launch  than the Wii U though..

Two fairly powerful systems that have unique features and big fanbase? I would say they will both be sucussful consoles.

#18 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

One cool feature of Kinect is that if you have a code you want to redeem you can say "Xbox use code" and then just hold up the code to the Kinect and it will read and input it into the system. It saves you from having to type out those long codes.

Do you have to hold it really steady?

Is it faster and easier than typing the code on the Wii U gamepad?

I think it's really handy having the touchscreen for things like that and I'm wondering if it's even better on the Xbox One.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#19 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

The Xbox One's game list is essentially random with ads mixed in. many of the reviews said they HAD to use speech recognition to launch games. if that's not cluttered or uncomplicated I don't now what is.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#20 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

i watched a 3hr vid and it IS complicated compared to every other console (well to me and the people watching the stream it is) it does look cluttered,boxes EVERYWHERE and it did seem slower than the ps4 by a bit

Yeah but come on, we've all seen your endless PS4 love affair comments for months now.

I've been using the Xbox One UI and it's pretty great I think. PS4 one looks quick good though as well.

Xbox UI is massively faster than Wii U though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!