Photo

Do you believe in 2012?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you believe in 2012? (72 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you believe in 2012?

1. Yes (5 votes [7.04%])

Percentage of vote: 7.04%

2. Voted No (66 votes [92.96%])

Percentage of vote: 92.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

Just the whole "Apocolypse" thing. You know, the whole Falling building, Natural disaster thing.

There has been x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 of those predictions.

Never believe what you are told.

Unless it is by me of course.

Posted Image

#102 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

Posted Image

All the evidence you need.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#103 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Well Nostradamus did predict this, and a lot of his predictions were true, such as 9/11 and Hitler. Personally though, I don't believe that the world will end in 2012. I just don't see any logical reasons to suggest that it will.

His "predictions" aren't very specific.

Posted Image

All the evidence you need.

"Michel de Nostredame[1] (14 or 21 December 1503[2] – 2 July 1566)" hard to talk when you were just born, seems like trolling to me in other words I need a legit source to his quote... preferably one from before the video was even released.

Also - "Nostradamus himself wrote that his prophecies only went as far forward as the year 3797", if they go that far forward then the earth is still inhabitable.

Edited by ianh05, 29 November 2012 - 08:26 AM.

"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#104 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

His "predictions" aren't very specific.

"Michel de Nostredame[1] (14 or 21 December 1503[2] – 2 July 1566)" hard to talk when you were just born, seems like trolling to me in other words I need a legit source to his quote... preferably one from before the video was even released.

So... if I said
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
-Richard Dawkins 1941
You'd think he said that in 1941?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#105 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

That's usually what a number next to a quote means :P

Edit:

Funny message I found just now - "This morning was calm...
I was eating Cheerios, there was 9 left when I'd finished...
There's a donkey up the road in a field that's partial to a quick foxtrot when he's in the mood..."

Edited by ianh05, 29 November 2012 - 08:43 AM.

"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#106 BananaCheese

BananaCheese

Darknut Dominator

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • NNID:Awesomesocks
  • Fandom:
    Zelda and Animal Crossing

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Doom.

Your signature is the best signature I've seen since I joined.

All of this "end of the world" stuff is baloney.

Nintendo_Logo-600x200.png 

Nintendo Network ID: Awesomesocks | Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032-1712-2862

PM me if you add me on any of the above.

#107 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

we live in it

#108 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

I do and it's coming quick only 20 days left, guess we will find out soon enough.

#109 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

No, the conspiracy/rumors are NOT true.did you know throughout history, people have predicted the world will end about 20 or 19 times? This happened several of times, for example at the year 2000, people were stalking up foods and goods for a apocalypse that NEVER came. This will continue throughout history, because as they say, "history repeats itself".

Also, that lunar eclipse that they said would happen in 2012 happened last December. December 20th, to be exact

I believe in 2000 was not a prediction of end of the world, it was a prediction that computers would stop running and we would have chaos......but I could be mistaken I was pretty drunk during that time frame...lol, But also to clarify for 2012...the Mayan Calendar does not say the world is going to end, it its just an end to a cycle, what happens at the end of a cycle...a new beginning!! Also on another note, one of the ways they said that things could go "haywire" is that there will be a polar shift, meaning that the north pole and south pole will shift completely around....there has been evidence of a polar shift millions of years ago, and that polar shift was only a mi-nute shift and caused a great deal of damage!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!