Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

I had it pre-ordered for wii u but cancelled it to move it to xbox one. No way im playing it on a console with less power.

you must have a huge (e-)peen.  I bet 20 (e-)women at once couldn't satisfy your voracious POWER.  

Edited by kokirii, 07 December 2013 - 03:37 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#22 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

As much as I support both Nintendo and Ubisoft, I'm buying Watch_Dogs on the Wii U.  No hatin'... just appreciatin'.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#23 bullsh1t spotter

bullsh1t spotter

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

lol, so you do want to play it on a console with less power but have pre ordered it for xbone and not the more powerful ps4, the mind boggles

#24 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:56 AM

lol, so you do want to play it on a console with less power but have pre ordered it for xbone and not the more powerful ps4, the mind boggles

Is this aimed at me? If so I don't have a PS4, so obviously I'm not going to get the PS4 version. If I didn't have an Xbox One then I'd get the Wii U version. But I do, so I'm not.

If I was actually going for the best version is go for the PC. :P

#25 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

People lets get back to the topic

#26 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:58 AM

about Nintendo being doomed? OK.

Nintendo is doomed because nobody is going to buy watchdogs for Wii U. 

bb0.gif

#27 krizzx

krizzx

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

I've stated this once and I will state it again, if Nintendo last hope was a half-assed port then they would already be dead.

Watchgods will not sell on the Wii U and it is because the effort isn't being put into the Wii U version to make any rational person want to buy it over all of the other versions that will likely have more time and money put into them.

It will be like COD Ghosts, AC4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist. It will have some natural, effortless enhancements over the last gen versions such as better shading effects and higher res textures, but other than that it will be the the worst(glitchy, poor frame rate, etc) do to it being the most cheaply made.

I can not see any reason to promote these terrible third party ports that the Wii U keeps getting, so what would possess someone to think that guaranteed failures like this would be Wii U last hope? Statements like this are ridiculous.

If by some miracle this version does make a profit, all that will do is tell devs that people will buy low quality products on the hardware and give them no reason to change their strategy.

about Nintendo being doomed? OK.

Nintendo is doomed because nobody is going to buy watchdogs for Wii U.

Yeah, that is the jist of the topic from what I can see.

Edited by krizzx, 08 December 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#28 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:03 AM

Oh god, the hypocrisy. People want good ports. So dev tries porting. People don't buy. Devs don't dev. People won't buy systems. No buyers=no 3rd parties. 

If you truly want the Wii U to succeed at least just try buying Watch_Dogs and give 3rd Parties another chance guys. One party has to make the jump for everyone to succeed. Of course, I'm buying Watch_Dogs on WiiU then pirating it on PC since I don't want to pay for the same game twice.

The success of the Wii U depends on the mentality of the buyers. This stigma should really end. We were given the chance to prove to 3rd parties that they can succeed on a Ninty platform but we failed because people were too stuck in their ways. So basically, want the WiiU to succeed? Buy some damn games and shut the f up.

Don't pirate it, that's dumb. If you can't or don't want to pay full price for it, wait a year (it's an ubisoft game) and it'll be $5 in the next sale.

I half agree with the last part, don't buy the carp, buy the good stuff, if you have an interest in it.
People buying the same game they're interested in on another platform will be automatically ignored by me when they ever say Nintendo needs third party in the future, because they have no right to complain.
Others just simply aren't interested in third party rainbowfest games.

I had it pre-ordered for wii u but cancelled it to move it to xbox one. No way im playing it on a console with less power.

So you're getting it on steam, to play it how it's meant to be played then?

PC*

Also, as an aside, lol at the guy last page who can't quote.

We are on-topic. Stop posting off-topic by telling us to be on-topic.

Edited by Nollog, 08 December 2013 - 11:09 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#29 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

Don't pirate it, that's dumb. If you can't or don't want to pay full price for it, wait a year (it's an ubisoft game) and it'll be $5 in the next sale.

I half agree with the last part, don't buy the carp, buy the good stuff, if you have an interest in it.
People buying the same game they're interested in on another platform will be automatically ignored by me when they ever say Nintendo needs third party in the future, because they have no right to complain.
Others just simply aren't interested in third party rainbowfest games.
So you're getting it on steam, to play it how it's meant to be played then?
PC*

Also, as an aside, lol at the guy last page who can't quote.

I have a PC with 8gb ram that could run Watch Dogs id just rather play it on console since im not a PC gamer unless its Slender, Stanley Parable, Gone Home stuff like that.... Id just rather play the game on my Xbox One since its the best fit for me.

#30 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

I have a PC with 8gb ram that could run Watch Dogs id just rather play it on console since im not a PC gamer unless its Slender, Stanley Parable, Gone Home stuff like that.... Id just rather play the game on my Xbox One since its the best fit for me.

Then sell your wii u and leave, because the console doesn't fit you, and by extension this forum.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#31 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

you must have a huge (e-)peen.  I bet 20 (e-)women at once couldn't satisfy your voracious POWER.  

Look...The thing is. I want to play it on what fits my approach to the game the best. To me the Xbox One is the best streamlined experience with the highest graphics capability and besides my PC which I dont hardly ever game on the Xbox is my favorite to play on. Im not bashing Nintendo either I just think that 3rd party devs skimp on wii u ports.

Then sell your wii u and leave, because the console doesn't fit you, and by extension this forum.

Id rather not since I play you know Nintendo games on my Nintendo console.... I didn't know that I should support terrible half assed ports that look barely better than the 360 PS3 version... Im not going to buy a game on a console when the devs dont even finish it and admittedly dont care if it even gets patched. AKA ZOMBI U. 

Nintendo is perfect when it comes to their games but 3rd party not so much.

Edited by MushlikeahuskyOne, 08 December 2013 - 11:14 AM.

#32 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:16 AM

Id rather not since I play you know Nintendo games on my Nintendo console.... I didn't know that I should support terrible half assed ports that look barely better than the 360 PS3 version... Im not going to buy a game on a console when the devs dont even finish it and admittedly dont care if it even gets patched. AKA ZOMBI U. 
Nintendo is perfect when it comes to their games but 3rd party not so much.

Because it didn't sell.
Not buying something is not hurting, not helping.
Buying something elsewhere is hurting, complaining about not having any third party after doing your part to hurt, is dumb.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#33 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

Also when Nintendo does something for their actual fans let me know....Last night at the VGX their presence was a complete joke. Nobody on that stream wanted to see Donkey Kong nobody at E3 wanted to see Donkey Kong and they can't even be creative with their new character. They ripped off the best Platformer this year in Ducktales and copied it. Also Nintendo's interface is a joke they need a complete overhaul the U.I. is so ancient compared to XB1,PS4,STEAM all are light years ahead. I really don't know what Nintendo is doing with all of their funds.

Also they completely and ignorantly joked about Metroid and Zelda in the fans faces last night. It was basically a big FU to their actual audience. 

Because it didn't sell.
Not buying something is not hurting, not helping.
Buying something elsewhere is hurting, complaining about not having any third party after doing your part to hurt, is dumb.

I bought Splinter Cell, Zombi U, Batman, Skylanders and even Epic Mickey to support 3rd partys and the only game that wasn't a mess was Batman. That was awesome.

Edited by MushlikeahuskyOne, 08 December 2013 - 11:19 AM.

#34 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

Also when Nintendo does something for their actual fans let me know....Last night at the VGX their presence was a complete joke. Nobody on that stream wanted to see Donkey Kong nobody at E3 wanted to see Donkey Kong and they can't even be creative with their new character. They ripped off the best Platformer this year in Ducktales and copied it. Also Nintendo's interface is a joke they need a complete overhaul the U.I. is so ancient compared to XB1,PS4,STEAM all are light years ahead. I really don't know what Nintendo is doing with all of their funds.

Also they completely and ignorantly joked about Metroid and Zelda in the fans faces last night. It was basically a big FU to their actual audience. 

I bought Splinter Cell, Zombi U, Batman, Skylanders and even Epic Mickey to support 3rd partys and the only game that wasn't a mess was Batman. That was awesome.

People like DK, at e3 they were expecting retro to be working on something better, at vgx they were expecting nintendo to know what market watch the show.
Nintendo fans aren't you, you're an xbox fan, the type of game you like aren't what Nintendo fans like.
The UI is much easier to navigate than the consoles you mentions, and steam is fine since you have a mouse, and if anything, big tv mode borrows most from nintendo.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#35 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

People like DK, at e3 they were expecting retro to be working on something better, at vgx they were expecting nintendo to know what market watch the show.
Nintendo fans aren't you, you're an xbox fan, the type of game you like aren't what Nintendo fans like.
The UI is much easier to navigate than the consoles you mentions, and steam is fine since you have a mouse, and if anything, big tv mode borrows most from nintendo.

If Nintendo doesn't bring in Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox or some big game for wii u then they need to just stick to handhelds.

#36 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

If Nintendo doesn't bring in Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox or some big game for wii u then they need to just stick to handhelds.

Don't expect a star fox game.
If you think so, then perhaps you should buy a 3ds with the money you get from your wii u

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#37 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

Don't expect a star fox game.
If you think so, then perhaps you should buy a 3ds with the money you get from your wii u

I have a 3ds and why am I selling my wii u again? Im planning on getting Mario sometime.

#38 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

I have a 3ds and why am I selling my wii u again? Im planning on getting Mario sometime.

Get it on the xbox 2 in 10 years when nitnendo go third party

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#39 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

What if I don't buy Watch Dogs at all? Does that mean I've doomed everyone? 

No seriously, why is everyone at half mast for this game? It looks like the epitome of laziness and generic. GTA with hacking!!! 

If we're gonna have games on hacking junk then I'd rather have this:

kiteblackrose.jpg

pNgecl.gif

#40 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

What if I don't buy Watch Dogs at all? Does that mean I've doomed everyone? 

No seriously, why is everyone at half mast for this game? It looks like the epitome of laziness and generic. GTA with hacking!!! 

If we're gonna have games on hacking junk then I'd rather have this:

kiteblackrose.jpg

This game is much deeper than any GTA.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!