YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

Somebody send this to Nintendo! :) 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Someone is a Star Trek fan

#3 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

I thought the Wii U Zapper was going to be like the Wii Zapper but with a place for the Gamepad to rest on, like we saw at E3 2011.

Edit: After quickly checking out the video, he did just that. Never mind what I just said.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 14 December 2013 - 12:22 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#4 Law212

Law212

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

I love light gun games. Id buy some on the Wii U. I have Time Crisis 4 on ps3 but that's it. I loved that huge gun for SNES that had that game where you shoot robots. My friend had it, I never had an SNES. it was so fun though.

#5 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

Nintendo thought up this concept back in 2011.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

Problem is though, Nintendo's version was not made of cardboard.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

I remember that! OMG! that was so long ago! I remember everyone creamed their pants at the end, Ah good times. this was at a time when everyone was excited for the wiiu, now its all about doom. D: 

#8 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

I was hoping for something visually more like the original NES Zapper, not a chintsy gun with an iPad dock.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#9 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

I remember that! OMG! that was so long ago! I remember everyone creamed their pants at the end, Ah good times. this was at a time when everyone was excited for the wiiu, now its all about doom. D: 

People were excited about the wii u back then?

All I remember was people calling the wii u a  kiddie console, how it was weaker than the ps3 and stating ninty should've released this 6 years ago.  

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#10 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:01 AM

Yes, nintendo debuted this back in 2011, doesnt change the fact their is a massive, MASSIVE well spring of untapped potential.

For starters, they could effortly do silent scope type games on eshop, and even better than that, games like konami's police 911 series. LOVED that game in arcades.

Unlike most motion games, you actually will have to move your whole body for this one. Its a blast.

And finally, for full on game experiences, they can use the zapper mounted gamepad to decouple looking from movement. Going back to the classic legacy fps movement controls (gamecube metroid prime movement controls) would allow the player to freely look anywhere with the gamepad, including off the tv. Having the reticule on the gamepad will actually give direct aiming capabilities, as opposed to referential/indirect (wiimote ir, ps move), and all the hud clutter can be cleaned off the main screen. There is a vast well of potential that is, once again, being completely ignored.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!