#21 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

where i'm at we really have to keep an eye on Walmart and Best Buy. the prices are always a lot higher than Gamestop (on games that have been on the shelf for a while)

Save the Deku trees!

#22 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:47 AM

The $20 Nintendo game cards were sold out at my local grocery store.

#23 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

My local game store is really bad its all Xbox one down one side and PlayStation 4 down the other with big tv showing games of for both. wii u release didn't get even get a tv to demo.
Yesterday in game WiiU has very small and poor selection of games for the wii u counted 11 different WiiU games all squashed in with wii and 3ds No effort at all with the WiiU

Hardware manufacturers and software publishers pay for space and positioning in retail stores. It's not surprising that the majority of space is taken up by PS4 and Xbox One as both consoles just launched recently. Not to mention they are the hot gaming products right now.

#24 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

I stopped by Target today for grins b/c I had an errand to run nearby..... While they didn't have a great selection of games (only 25 or so0, the Wii U section was at least in the aisle and prominent. And they had an ad running for Wii Fit U on the TVs.  

#25 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:32 AM

This thread makes me happy :)

If I walk home tomorrow I'll stop in at EB Games and see how sales are going

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#26 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

So, when is Nintendo releasing the sales for the past months? I think it'll be interesting to see how much they've sold.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#27 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

Oh- and for what it's worth, it looked as tho the overall inventory was low, which I would think is a decent sign

#28 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:54 AM

From Portugal:

Before Christmas there were the 4/5 bundles in two stores i visited. Now i only see Zelda bundles at our NewGame (basically GAME) and at Mediamarkt (big in Europe), they had 1 Just Dance bundle and a Zelda bundle after the holidays. Last friday, just the JD one.

To be honest, there wasn`t a large amount of stock to begin with, but either it sold really fast - which i don`t believe - or they are taking forever to restock all the bundles.

FNAC Online only carries the ZombiU and Zelda bundle. The others haven`t been available since Christmas, except for the Mario bundle which was restocked this week.

At another store`s online page (El corte Ingles), just recently did they restock the ZombiU and Zelda bundles.

Is it me or are there shortages of all bundles in a lot of places?
The question is, seeing as these bundles were limited, could that be the reason for the low stock?

#29 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

I don't think I can say anything about my Target and stock of the console, as they have this really small space where the Wiis/Wii Minis/Wii Us are held. There's only like one or two of each, so there's probably more in the back. Never seen a ZombiU, Swap Force, or WW HD bundle. But that could be just from me not noticing. As for games, I've never seen any of them sold out. Everything seems to be in sufficient stock. So I'm pretty sure my area isn't big on Wii U.

#30 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

Eh, now that I think about, the PS4/Xbox One sections of various EB Games/JB Hi-Fi's I've been to are about the same as the Wii U section. Naturally, the Wii U section has less display boxes since it has more games, but the upcoming games for it are hardly being advertised compared to the others.

They still occupy the same small space as each other. The 3DS section is about twice is much, and the PS3/360/PC sections are three times.

The Vita has the smallest space, but I download most of my Vita games now. The last time I bought Vita games off the shelf was in Murica.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!