Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

A federal judge in Utah Friday struck down the state’s ban on same-sex marriage, saying the law violates the U.S. Constitution’s guarantees of equal protection and due process.

"The state’s current laws deny its gay and lesbian citizens their fundamental right to marry and, in so doing, demean the dignity of these same-sex couples for no rational reason," wrote U.S. District Court Judge Robert J. Shelby. "Accordingly, the court finds that these laws are unconstitutional."

http://www.sltrib.co...-court.html.csp

lol utah. joke of a state. glad this judge did this.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Good riddance I say.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

http://www.sltrib.co...-court.html.csp

lol utah. joke of a state. glad this judge did this.

Utah is a great state I love it here and very scenic. However I am all for same sex marriage. I'm not Mormon but most of my family is and Mormons get a bad rap and many people still believe they marry multiple partners which stopped over a 150 years ago. They are however some of the most genuine kind peope you will meet and do a lot wo do charitable work for the world. I know more about the religion and find it no more strange than any other in the world. Just the popular thing to do is bash them and the state. yet none of those people ever meet them or try and live here. Not only that but once of the most economically fit states. Also the best Heart doctors in the country which I see. SLC is a very clean city as well. I will agree it's a bit overly conservative for my tastes in Government but overall it's still a great place to live.

Did not mean to get confrontatinal but does bug me and sensitive when people bash my home and usually out of ignorance.

Edited by Ryudo, 20 December 2013 - 07:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!