PrimedMetroid

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Mario, Kid Icarus, Deus Ex

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

Howdy.

Honestly, I really hope that Nintendo attracts the third-party games this time around (and not in a bad way, a la Wii). Some games I felt that should be on the Wii U is as follows:

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Fall 2012

The Wii U isn't coming out until after April 2012. If Fall 2012 ends up being November and the Wii U launches in a November, I feel that FoC can be a great game, especially after reading Game Informer and IGN's review of War on Cybertron. The gameplay of WoC looked absolutely amazing, and the team is hell-bent on making this game even better than WoC.

Grand Theft Auto V - TBA

GTA games take time to make. Look at GTA IV, where development started in 2004. If Nintendo wants to get the hardcore back, it needs to prove that it can support the 'hardcore' content. I don't know about you, though, but GTA doesn't seem to be my style.

Honestly, these were the only games I could think of. But hey, nothing I can't edit back if I missed some stuff.

~PrimedMetroid
Howdy, I'm PrimedMetroid, and I'm about playing games and having a blast. Thank you and good night.

Wii U Friend Code: TBA
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993
Posted Image

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:38 PM

I think they should bring Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 to the Wii U. They don't even have to upgrade anything, just having it on there would be great.

#3 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:34 AM

Kingdom Hearts 3, Soul Calibour 5 (or they should have one seprely) Tekken Tag 2, Resident Evil 6, Grand Theft Auto 5, Call of Duty MW 3 & Metal Gear Solid HD Remake
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#4 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

BioShock Infinite, by far my most anticipated game next year.

#5 PrimedMetroid

PrimedMetroid

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Mario, Kid Icarus, Deus Ex

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:02 PM

Guys, I said LATE 2012 PS360 games. Bioshock Infinite isn't coming Q3 or Q4, and CoD, Metal Gear Solid HD, Mass Effect 3, and SoulCalibur V aren't coming at that time either.

The point is to have as few late ports as possible, so gamers won't feel like the Wii U will be a 'port machine.' I mean, think about it. Why wait for the Wii U version of Batman: Arkham City when you can get it for the Playstation 3?

However, there will be the late ports, like the mentioned Arkham City.
Howdy, I'm PrimedMetroid, and I'm about playing games and having a blast. Thank you and good night.

Wii U Friend Code: TBA
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993
Posted Image

#6 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

It is hard to say since most of the games that we know are coming out next year are coming out early/mid 2012. If this game does make it, I would want a Final Fantasy versus XIII port for it.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#7 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:28 AM

Guys, I said LATE 2012 PS360 games. Bioshock Infinite isn't coming Q3 or Q4, and CoD, Metal Gear Solid HD, Mass Effect 3, and SoulCalibur V aren't coming at that time either.

The point is to have as few late ports as possible, so gamers won't feel like the Wii U will be a 'port machine.' I mean, think about it. Why wait for the Wii U version of Batman: Arkham City when you can get it for the Playstation 3?

Unfortunately I find the only guaranteed game late next year will be the next rendition of Call of Duty, which personally I'd rather not see.

#8 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:29 PM

Quick question. Why wouldn't we want those games if they're improved versions? Many of the X-Box 360's launch titles were enhanced ports of PS2/GameCube/X-Box games. Does anyone see the 360 as a port machine? No. The 360's the most popular system among the "core" gamers this generation. As long as the Wii U is powerful enough to get major 3rd party support when the PS4 and Next-Box hit the market, I doubt that some enhanced ports early on will hurt it.

Edited by Andy, 04 November 2011 - 04:20 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

This is going to be a long list lol

Tomb Raider 2012
Bioshock Infinite/Bioshock 4
Mass Effect 3
Azura's Wrath
Dragon Dogma
Doom 4
Soulcalibur V
Devil's Third
Skyrim
Rage/Prey 2
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Grand Theft Auto V
Borderlands 2
Time Splitters 4

#10 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

I would LOVE to see Tomb Raider on the Wii U, and GTA V especially since it's just been annonced(the game itself, NOT it being for Wii U, they didn't announce it for any system yet). A call of duty would be good considering they release a new one every november.
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#11 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

This games will make my day if there on the Wii U.

1.Grand Theft Auto V
2.Bioshock Inifite
3.Metal Gear Solid:Rising
4.Tomb Raider
5.Azura's Wrath
6.Dragon's Dogma
7.Shin Megami Tensi Persona 5
8.Mass Effect 3
9.Final Fantasy XIII Versus
10.Devil's Third

Now how would'nt want these games ;)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U, Games, Q3 2012 Games, Q4 2012 Games, TBA Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!