YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:30 AM

http://www.amazon.co...s=wonderful 101

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

I think it's the new standard price it seems to be $30 almost everywhere.

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

GameStop and Target too

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

Yeah I'm finally going to be able to pick this up at a price I can afford.

#5 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

Just got it from Gamestop for $30.

#6 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

Is this temporary or permanent pricing? I won't get all of my christmas presents until January so I won't know until then if I got it already.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#7 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Is this temporary or permanent pricing? I won't get all of my christmas presents until January so I won't know until then if I got it already.

It seems to be permanent considering it's this price everywhere. 

It's 30 at BestBuy as well. 

Edited by Sage, 24 December 2013 - 12:24 PM.

#8 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

nice, def. getting this game now

#9 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

I still scratch my head at seeing this game low down on the Wii U sellers list, I think it's by far the most enjoyable game I've played on the Wii U and thoroughly recommend this game to anyone.

#10 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:18 AM

Aw, seems that price is US-only. And Amazon.com won't ship to Canada :(

I don't feel like driving down to sweetgrass to pick this up so I'll wait; unless there's a awesome boxing day sale.

Edited by grahamf, 25 December 2013 - 11:20 AM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#11 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Just picked it up from gamestop, looks like that is the new permanent price. I almost just bought it last week for full price. Im sure it was still worth it but nice to save a little bit. Hevent played it yet besides the demo, looking foward to it

#12 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:42 AM

Kinda sad.....  I got it (with Rayman and Call of Duty) with a buy two, get one free deal at Target.  It got pretty good reviews- sure, some people complained about the controls or whatever, but most gave it kudos for being innovative and fresh.  

I still scratch my head at seeing this game low down on the Wii U sellers list, I think it's by far the most enjoyable game I've played on the Wii U and thoroughly recommend this game to anyone.

#13 DanI

DanI

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

I got the demo today from eShop. After 10 minutes of playing, my first impression was kinda meh... After few hours, as I was a little bored, I started to play again, trying to pay more attention to the tutorial and control scheme. It is indeed a great game if you manage to get it right. I had a lot of fun playing it and I was so disappointed when the demo was finished. It will be the first game I'll buy next year :)

Please excuse my poor English...

#14 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:29 PM

I think the W101 will become a cult classic.

It will be one of those largely ignored gems which will be worth a small fortune in a few decades from now.

#15 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

Zombi U is £7.99 on eshop :o

#16 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

ZombiU is worth full price to me. Love that game, played through it 3 times.

#17 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

I bought this about a month ago at full price willingly. Just to show PG support. The game in that opening sequence reminds me in a strange way with the colors and prettyness and such of Mega Man X on SNES. Wii U seems to so far bring back my childhood with new IP's and familiar faces alike.

#18 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

w101 is awesome so far, but it def. takes some getting used to. I should of chose easy

#19 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

I'll choose easy then lol. I just started Link Between Worlds so it'll be a while before I start this.

#20 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

I haven't played through the entire game yet, but those who have will tell you that it's just a practice run. Once you really get going into this game you find yourself wanting to go back and improve upon your score/ranks.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!