• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jessesc

Jessesc

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

Loaded Skylanders swapforce for Wiiu. Game updated and errored out. Error code 105-5686. After that games (both wii and wiiu) won't display on TV. However, the Wiiu games can be played on the game pad. Called Activision for Skylanders support, they referred me to Ninetendo. Called Ninetendo this morning and they had no reference to this error code and asked to call me back.
ANy thoughts? Appreciate any help.

#2 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

Am still googling your Error code but for the now try playing any other game

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

Nintendo's Nintendo Network is having a nice person of a time as it's Christmas, a lot of 3DS and Wii U's are being updated etc., pretty dumb idea they had to introduce NNID's to 3DS for Christmas.

It's just an error saying you weren't able to get on the eShop, in this case your update wasn't downloaded(properly).
Shouldn't be a problem after a while, I assume you won't be back because of it "fixing itself".

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Did it prompt you to update the game or the system? Was your Wii U on 4.0.0 or higher?

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#5 Jessesc

Jessesc

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

We are at 4.0.2 . Nintendo seems to think that the network problems are causing my issue, but I don't think so. Nba2k13 plays on game pad fine, whereas sonics lost world does not advance to levels and skylanders plays but no sound. Still no picture on tv. I called Nintendo today and they are thinking that the HDMI cable and console are bad and want me to send it in to them. I think the skylanders game had a bug and screwed something up, but maybe not.
Thanks for any help.

#6 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

We are at 4.0.2 . Nintendo seems to think that the network problems are causing my issue, but I don't think so. Nba2k13 plays on game pad fine, whereas sonics lost world does not advance to levels and skylanders plays but no sound. Still no picture on tv. I called Nintendo today and they are thinking that the HDMI cable and console are bad and want me to send it in to them. I think the skylanders game had a bug and screwed something up, but maybe not.
Thanks for any help.

Its unlikely an individual game would mess up the hardware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!