Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

http://mynintendonew...#comment-712732

Interesting! - Probably saving for E3? Seems odd they would do for a 3rd party exclusive.

2lvmghw.png

#2 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

Without knowing who it's from, it's hard for me to be interested.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

Cool. Hope it's true. Also do not forget Mistwalker is working on something for Wii U. No word on what it is and if it's still happening but remember maybe before launch they had an unnamed Wii U project. Could be a party game for all we know but safe bet it's an RPG. I'd love to see TLS2 or a new IP or heck Super Mario RPG 2. Sorry off track but future of Wii U is exciting.

Side note whatever happened to The Grinder for Wii? was supposed to be L4D fro wii.

#4 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

id wait for an actual reviel.

#5 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

people on gaf are saying its devil's third..... 

looks like a lot of fun! 

Edited by meitantei_conan, 31 December 2013 - 01:18 PM.

#6 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

looks like a lot of fun! 

So what is it? A third person action game with shooting and bladeplay?

It looks ok but nothing special, where are gaf getting info that it'll be this?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

Looks like zinix got beaten to the punch!

And OP even managed to add 1 sentence to the thread too. :') makes me proud.

Anyway, https://mobile.twitt...en_name=NicoWav

It just made me a confidence of a WiiU exclusive with a third party publisher ... it will send! Release 2014!
3:04 pm - December 28, 13

That's what it's based on. A Tweet.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

I'm really hoping we have Bayonetta 2 level meltdowns on the internet. The tears, they were so delicious. :P

pNgecl.gif

#9 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

Probably just that third SEGA Sonic exclusive they were talking about.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#10 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

even though its apparently a third party game it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't funded/produced by Nintendo.

#11 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

this just in; its MLP: rainbows of the lost arc

bb0.gif

#12 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

this just in; its MLP: rainbows of the lost arc

I actually wish it was fighting is magic

If only Hasbro's legal team weren't so dickish...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

So what is it? A third person action game with shooting and bladeplay?

It looks ok but nothing special, where are gaf getting info that it'll be this?

Itagaki's new game. (he is more well known for his days at team ninja for series like Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden)

Personally I think his work is vastly overrated. So I agree this game looks rather bland.

#14 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

Itagaki's new game. (he is more well known for his days at team ninja for series like Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden)

Personally I think his work is vastly overrated. So I agree this game looks rather bland.

I used to be part of the DOA community (until I left because half of them are seriuosly messed up, and the other half are idiotic and/or cruel) and I can say he is a highly controversial character. Some people think he should be hailed as a a hero for his work on DOA, and that the games where better when he was director, not Hayashi. Others (sensible people) realize that first of all, he was fired for sexual assault I believe, so he's probably a creep, and that second of all, when he comments on the fact that all the Ninja characters are OP in DOA, he says" Well a Ninja would beat a wrestler in real life, so I don't see a problem" (or something along those lines I believe) he probably had no idea what he was doing anyway.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#15 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

looks like a lot of fun! 

Eww last gen graphics. The Wii U has really spoilt me.

But seriously, are they expecting a sequel to this game, or was it cancelled on the PS3 and 360?

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#16 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

I used to be part of the DOA community (until I left because half of them are seriuosly messed up, and the other half are idiotic and/or cruel) and I can say he is a highly controversial character. Some people think he should be hailed as a a hero for his work on DOA, and that the games where better when he was director, not Hayashi. Others (sensible people) realize that first of all, he was fired for sexual assault I believe, so he's probably a creep, and that second of all, when he comments on the fact that all the Ninja characters are OP in DOA, he says" Well a Ninja would beat a wrestler in real life, so I don't see a problem" (or something along those lines I believe) he probably had no idea what he was doing anyway.

No he was sued for sexual harassment, but I believe Microsoft may or may not have bailed his rear out. He didn't get fired though, he quit on account of unpaid bonuses to some of his staff after their work on DOA4. He sued Tecmo over it and then left with some of the better talent from the dev team. He's controversial, unbelievably arrogant, but he was a whole lot better at his job than Hayashi.

That being said, the man did create some very good games.

pNgecl.gif

#17 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

There was some talk about how the gme would look like Bayonetta 2. Don`t know if someone made that up or if it was an answer to a question by users on twitter.

Devil`s Third is one of those games that was being pubished by THQ, but since the company is long gone, no one knows what happened to the game.

Edited by DéliopT, 02 January 2014 - 07:51 AM.

#18 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

No he was sued for sexual harassment, but I believe Microsoft may or may not have bailed his rear out. He didn't get fired though, he quit on account of unpaid bonuses to some of his staff after their work on DOA4. He sued Tecmo over it and then left with some of the better talent from the dev team. He's controversial, unbelievably arrogant, but he was a whole lot better at his job than Hayashi.

That being said, the man did create some very good games.

Why do you say he was better at his job than Hayashi? I think DOA5 is the best DoA yet. They actually listened to the fans and tried to balance the game properly for once...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#19 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

Why do you say he was better at his job than Hayashi? I think DOA5 is the best DoA yet. They actually listened to the fans and tried to balance the game properly for once...

Play the original Ninja Gaiden and then play Razor's Edge. When Hayashi has to build something from the ground up, he's clueless. Plus aside from all that, just look at what Itagaki has created compared to Hayashi. Itagaki has actually made something of his own whereas at best Hayashi has come in and tweaked what was already there. Don't get me wrong, Hayashi can do fantastic work and Itagaki is way more talk than walk, but Hayashi has released downright broken games.

pNgecl.gif

#20 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

Play the original Ninja Gaiden and then play Razor's Edge. When Hayashi has to build something from the ground up, he's clueless. Plus aside from all that, just look at what Itagaki has created compared to Hayashi. Itagaki has actually made something of his own whereas at best Hayashi has come in and tweaked what was already there. Don't get me wrong, Hayashi can do fantastic work and Itagaki is way more talk than walk, but Hayashi has released downright broken games.

Hayashi had 1 bad game out of his 2, and is brand new in his role. It's hardly fair to compare their accomplishments in size when Itagaki has had as long as he has. And DOA5 was built from the ground up. The only thing that was the same were (some of) the characters. That game was fantastically done, and fed needs the fans had been asking for for years and years.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!