• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

I FINALLY finished LoZ: Phantom Hourglass and I finished Super Princess Peach's story.

I'm at the final dungeon in LBW, still have to get to the desert temple in Oot, and am doing the final bosses in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Edited by grahamf, 31 December 2013 - 01:57 AM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

Recently finished Knack and Call of Duty Ghosts.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 myusernameismyusername

myusernameismyusername

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • NNID:Mynnidismynnid

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

I'm not done with the bonus worlds, but I recently beat mario 3d world.

Consoles I own:
Atari 2600, NES, Genesis, PS1, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Dreamcast, Wii, Xbox 360

Handhelds I own:
GBC, GBA, NDS, PSP, 3DS, PS Vita

#4 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:52 AM

Need for Speed Most Wanted U. That is all.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#5 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:13 AM

Borderlands 2 and Just Cause 2. Working on Link Between Worlds, and I may start Papo & Yo soon.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

Halo 4... In about 4 hours... I would be extremely dissapointed, but I only spent 9 bucks on it. Oh well, this does somewhat lessens whatever regret I still had left from this being the first gen I dont get all 3 systems, and just stick with wii u/ps4/pc.

Link between worlds. Very important title to me. Its not perfect, and there is a list of things Im hoping improve with the next game... But it is a MONUMENTAL step back in the right direction, as its a damn good, damn well designed adventure game. Sometimes it pays to take a few steps back so you can see the right path forward, I just hope Nintendo realizes this fantastic design is not mutually exclusive to the top down perspective, it will work just fine with a world designed for a third person zelda style camera.

Super mario 3d world: I would have rather waited until I wasnt so oversaturated with this genre, but the wife demanded I play through it seeing as how she hit a wall in the 4th world. I recall having a little trouble getting used to using the drop shadows again, I see how spoiled the depth perception of actually having a 3d image made me...

Next on the list is dragons dogma dark arisen. I should probably use this as an opportunity to explore some of the other vocation styles... But I already feel myself going down the strider vocation again... It was just so much fun to be so swift and ranged.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

Mario 3d World on co-op, Contrast and Resogun.

#8 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

Just finished LBW and Bowser's Inside story. Getting though my backlog faster then I expected.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#9 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:02 PM

The last game I finished was A Link Between Worlds, just a few hours before 2014. I didn't finish it 100% though, there is actually no Zelda game that would make me do that.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#10 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

Brothers a Tale of Two Sons

The Stanley Parable

#11 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

Zelda A Link Between Worlds

Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations

Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies

Spiderman and Venom: Separation Anxiety (SNES)

Guess that's all I can say I'ce finished recently

#12 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

Beat the first episode of Sam and Max Season 1 (Steam) today. Doesn't have any achievements or extra content so I'm done with it. Also beat Castlevania today, beat it with a minimal use of restore points. Once to keep retrying the Grim Reaper, another time to skip grinding hearts for Dracula, and a final time for Dracula's 2nd form. Finished Wonderful 101 on normal and Castle of Illusion HD right before the New Year as well.

Edited by Cranky Kong, 05 January 2014 - 10:05 PM.

#13 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

Just recently finished The Incredibles Disney Infinity. Don't judge me.

#14 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, The Wonderful 101, Radiant Historia, and the Zone of the Enders HD Collection.

Yeah, I've been quite busy over break beating games XD

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#15 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Halo 4... In about 4 hours... I would be extremely dissapointed, but I only spent 9 bucks on it. Oh well, this does somewhat lessens whatever regret I still had left from this being the first gen I dont get all 3 systems, and just stick with wii u/ps4/pc.

Link between worlds. Very important title to me. Its not perfect, and there is a list of things Im hoping improve with the next game... But it is a MONUMENTAL step back in the right direction, as its a damn good, damn well designed adventure game. Sometimes it pays to take a few steps back so you can see the right path forward, I just hope Nintendo realizes this fantastic design is not mutually exclusive to the top down perspective, it will work just fine with a world designed for a third person zelda style camera.

Super mario 3d world: I would have rather waited until I wasnt so oversaturated with this genre, but the wife demanded I play through it seeing as how she hit a wall in the 4th world. I recall having a little trouble getting used to using the drop shadows again, I see how spoiled the depth perception of actually having a 3d image made me...

Next on the list is dragons dogma dark arisen. I should probably use this as an opportunity to explore some of the other vocation styles... But I already feel myself going down the strider vocation again... It was just so much fun to be so swift and ranged.

sword and board all the way man! You really feel the combat! I still haven't played dark arisen though...might have to pick it up.

On Topic:

Borderlands 2

#16 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

I beat Contrast the other night. It's pretty good for a small, funky game. Nice break from pretty much everything else. I felt like I was playing a game that took everything I liked from Bioshock and put it into a small little package just for me. Creepy but not too creepy, no tedious hallway fights, great atmosphere that felt real but not so much. Pretty good for a game I payed jack all for.

Still giving Knack some solid playtime, but I'll be switching to finish Resogun or one of my other PS4 games later if I can't get what I want soon. Gotta hate dat desire sensor. Speaking of Knack, it actually is a fun game. If I could beat the game without dying, I'd be feeling pretty damn wonderful.

AuzzieWingman.png

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

Finally beat Ocanaria of time! Now that's all of my log of almost finished games.

#18 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

Finished Zelda: ALBW awhile back.

#19 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

JUST beat Pokemon X finally. Took me a while since I took a break when I got my PS4, but I finally beat it. Great game, great story. Can't wait for PokeBank to come out, then I'll get and beat Y and transfer Pokemon between them.

#20 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

Well, I finally aced the whole of knick Knack patty whack. Never playing again, it has brought me to tears one too many.

I think it's time to finish LEGO Marvel, at least the story.

AuzzieWingman.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!