• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#161 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

Man I love these games so much. D&D have on PC and a Disc version on PS3 but now Wii U been playing it.

Gaurdian Heroes I have Remix on 360 but also Japanese Copy on Saturn and even tho the image is from Remix been playing on Saturn!

90's slashing fun!

jMc1akL.jpg

h5r25Xg.jpg

====================================================

In addition to those 2 games I posted a couple weeks ago.

Code of Princess

Spoiler

Dragon's Crown

Spoiler

Record of Lodoss War (think Dark Souls mixed with Diablo)

Spoiler

Gauntlet Legends

Spoiler

Princess Crown

Spoiler

I want to get Diablo III at some point on PS3. These kinds of games are my second fave type to play. Never get enough as you can see I went overboard this time.

#162 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:39 PM

Apollo-justice-english-cover.jpg250px-Box_NA_-_Mario_Kart_8.jpg

#163 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

Art of Balance U

Can this topic be pinned please?

Asura's Wrath.

Awesome game 2nd time I played.

Bayonetta is a very very very distant second in most powerful gaming characters. Asura clear number 1. I can tell you why. In his weakest state and human sized he killed and destroyed a god the size of planet earth with his bare hands. One of his stronger states he is nearly the size of earth and punched away stars and planets like they were wadded paper balls. He kicked gods ass who is the size of a fricking galaxy. He also punched god in the face for hurting his daughter.

Ryu Hyabusa and Strider Hiryu are neck and neck in 3rd place. Asura maybe angry but he's not a douche unlike one angry guy.

Edited by Ryudo, 13 October 2014 - 10:01 PM.

#164 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

Fricking Katawa Shoujo. I don't know why I do this, but I've begun to replay it. THE FEELS

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#165 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:20 AM

Can this topic be pinned please?

I second this request.

Asura's Wrath.

I love that anime!

Fricking Katawa Shoujo. I don't know why I do this, but I've begun to replay it. THE FEELS

I only played Lilly's and Hanako's route, should I feel bad for not playing the other routes?

Edited by Waller, 15 October 2014 - 09:21 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#166 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:26 AM

I second this request.

I love that anime!

I only played Lilly's and Hanako's route, should I feel bad for not playing the other routes?

It has been pinned

tumblr_inline_nbtakldOj51s0mtdo.png

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#167 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

Recently, I've beaten Twilight princess on the Wii.

What am I playing currently? Nothing on a daily basis, but in the past month or so I would say:

Hyrule Warriors

Mario Kart 8

And Super Smash bros brawl Project M: Patt Edition the skins make it more enjoyable :P

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#168 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

\

#169 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

Samurai Warriors 4

They've made a rather massive overhaul with this game. Environments tend to be filled with diversity, perhaps the first I've seen of it in the series. The contrast is pretty stark whenever I fire up Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and compare it to Dynasty Warriors 8 XL and Samurai Warriors 4. I like that they've added more characters in order to give each region of Japan a two player campaign. Chronicle Mode is fun with custom characters and a way easier method to getting rare weapons, because bugger multitasking. And the story focus is a lot better overall. Hyper Attacks make cutting through the field a breeze, and Spirit Rushes make the combat UMvC3 tier.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#170 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:27 PM

#171 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

System Shock 2

Thanks again, Tom!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#172 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

On WiiU I'm playing the MK8 DLC. On 3DS I'm playing Fantasy Life with SSB3DS and the ORAS demo on the side.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#173 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:01 PM

Playing Bayonetta and Trap Team 3DS until Smash U is out. I'd play Smash 3DS but considering I've already put 90 hours into it, I don't want to play it all that much so I don't get smash burnout.

Edited by Cranky Kong, 14 November 2014 - 02:01 PM.

#174 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:39 PM

IF5qcvF.png

Lol this game is very oldschool. Very unforgiving and grind heavy. 3D dungeons for 1987 easy to get lost in.

#175 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:08 AM

Touhou - Perfect Cherry Blossom.

Someday I'll be good enough to beat it...!!!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#176 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:25 AM

Daily Basis: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tomodachi Life

Every couple of days: GTA 5 (ps4) Super Smash Bros (Wii U) Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney (3ds)

#177 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:28 AM

Dragon Age Inquisition and The Walking Dead (Season 2)

#178 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

Captain Toad!

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#179 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:30 PM

Strider 2

Final Fight

wwe 13. Had it over a year and it's not a very good wrestling game but the CAW is pretty decent and making arenas. So I have about 45 characters I made within the last year. Some original most gaming characters. I seriously take forever on these things as I kinda study the art for these characters and get as close as the game lets me. Can take me up to 3 hours to make one lol. When I get the theme music to let's say Guile. Seems easy. No no I time how long each entrance i make takes from stage to ring. So the version of the song I choose is important.

For Bayonetta I had to draw using the analog sticks on 360 the patterns in her outfit. Lol man I am so detail oriented I focus so much on design and other details. Everything has to be very specific. If off in any way it's wrong even something small. Course I'm like this in writing and anything for design. Tho I always heard it's the small details that take something from good to great. So yeah I play this game almost daily for creating stuff even tho the core game is kinda crappy. Kinda tempted to get some New Japan Pro Wrestling games on Saturn. Maybe even some Fire Pro on Super Famicom.

uGt6qSd.jpg

Kc6LOoY.jpg

J2NCVxq.jpg

#180 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:03 AM

I just bought the ''Old Gods'' and ''Rajas of India'' DLC for Crusader Kings II so will be spending some time on that game again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!