• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

Not a topic for news. Just a thought unrelated to all else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xZFI30n.jpg

Looked outside my window a few minutes ago. Can you sell where the cars were parked? Or are they still there. GHOoOoOoOSsST CARS!

#2 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

Maybe its all in your head and you're really dead. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#3 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

Maybe its all in your head and you're really dead. 

Don't be an idiot Zinix.

If he was dead he would be able to see the ghost cars -________________________________________________________-

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#4 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:48 AM

Maybe the cars are the courage inside us all.

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

Stop threatening us.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

Can a mod change it to "thread" please perty please with Mario's entrails in Luigi's fridge.

Woman was asked on Jeopardy to name a Character that runs fast is blue and collects rings.

This was her answer.

cezdMXI.jpg

#7 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Can a mod change it to "thread" please perty please with Mario's entrails in Luigi's fridge.

Woman was asked on Jeopardy to name a Character that runs fast is blue and collects rings.

This was her answer.

cezdMXI.jpg

Dat spelling.

She must be from REALLY far down south.

Edited by BlackWydrA, 09 January 2014 - 06:30 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

Ever since I was really young I thought the whole IQ deal was BS. My dad was obsessed with it. So he forced me and my mom to take tests so he could brag. Me and her cheated to score higher than him just because. I took many of them in school. I was as low at 84 once and another time 150. It never made sense to me how a simple number can measure the complex human brain. One person can be brilliant at one thing but crap at another and another person would be brilliant the last person was not great on. Only later did I find out Einstein did not believe in them either. Now he was a great mathematician but doe snot mean he was brilliant at everything else. Could have been an idiot at using a car for all we know. IQ does not exist and been saying it for years. Seems it's getting proved http://www.thestar.c...study_says.html

Not saying I have a great mind. No kind a dumbass often TBH. Just not an idiot. I will be happy when IQ will be laughed at the same way the whole world is flat idea. No less ludicrous to me.

#9 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

This was her answer.

cezdMXI.jpg

sticker,375x360.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!