Photo

How would you feel if fast racing neo went multiplat?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

With the recent interview confirming that shin'en are open to putting the game on other platforms how would that make you feel?

I don't know why but I'd prefer it be a wii u exclusive even though I own a ps4 and pc anyway haha, I wouldn't be super bothered if it came to ps4 or pc but I'd rather it stay on wii u.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

I have no feelings because there is as much chance as that happening as Apple filing for bankrupt become humble and reality shows die.

In bizarro world in another dimension where that would happen only Nintendo fans would be mad and Sony/MS fans would not give two shnitz.

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

How would you feel if Ace Attorney went multiplat?

This question is pointless, it's not going to be multiplat am completely certain with that. They're talking about games in the future, even then I don't believe they'll go multiplat. They love Nintendo.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

well I guess it's Shin'en's call, but I almost wonder if their definition of other platforms it the 3DS. They had a Nano Assault game on there that was basically the same as a previous one but with more features etc. I'd be ok with it on 3Ds I think, other platforms I'd be kind of meh but whatever. I honestly think it would sell the best on Nintendo consoles though. it has an install base on Nintendo and just feels like a third party game that belongs on a nintendo system. I've played the one on Wii and it's really like a Not FZero. I haven't played it enough to explain the subelt differences between the two, but it's definitely the same genre.

Edited by lucario23, 09 January 2014 - 12:23 PM.

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

I played one of their racing games on the Wii and it felt like a poor mans F Zero no offense. But that's just my opinion. A lot of people seem to like it.

Signature_DK.png

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

No, No they did not.

ACTUAL QUESTION:

NN: We’re assuming that FAST Racing Neo will be a Wii U eShop exclusive title. Is that the case, or will it also be headed to the 3DS eShop?

SM: We currently fully concentrate on the Wii U version. However, we are open for other platforms as well. Nothing has been decided so far on that topic.

The other platform is the 3ds. The Shin'en name is only used for Nintendo platforms. They HAVE worked on games that arent on Nintendo platforms, but not as shin' en, and they dont use the name.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

Shin'En really want to become Nintendo developers. The Nano Assault series has been superb and likely impressed the big N, they're not going to ruin their goal now. 

#8 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

I like having exclusives, it helps justify my consoles. Not really lol, wouldn't bother me much, as long as they focus on WiiU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!