NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

Thats why i asked. because there are many people in the world that dont manage money well. they will go out and buy electronics and things when they shouldnt be. i was curious. if i may ask where do you live?

He mentioned NYC a couple posts from top of thread. I agree Gamer, many don't manage their money well but OP seems to just be hard on luck currently.

Are you getting any kind of unemployment from a previous job? If you really have no food, I am sure there is some sort of assistance you can get with a local organization whether it being financial or even some food to hold you over.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#22 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

He mentioned NYC a couple posts from top of thread. I agree Gamer, many don't manage their money well but OP seems to just be hard on luck currently.

Are you getting any kind of unemployment from a previous job? If you really have no food, I am sure there is some sort of assistance you can get with a local organization whether it being financial or even some food to hold you over.

Do a check their first. NYC can be a very nforgiving place to live. what time of work do you do? obviously these questions are for zinix?

#23 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

I can't do much since I'm a full time student, so I have to work part-time. Mainly retail or in a restaurant, but since we have so many "illegals" here its hard to find a job when people are willing to hire them for less money. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!