Photo

Wiiuha Everyone. First time Nintendo owner, former PS3 gamer.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 K-Dawg

K-Dawg

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

Wiiuha everyone, (pronounced wee-U-ha)

That means hello in nintendoese. Sorta like aloha in Hawaii. Notice that you can spell wii in Hawaii if you just take out the haa.

So anyways,I may be the oldest on this site at 46. But I don't look, act or feel like my age and that's a good thing. I am a PS3 OWNER who rarely used it. My kids were the gamers in this family. But that has all changed now. And the WiiU is the reason. I got it this Christmas and have 12 WiiU titles already. I am just having a frigging blast with this thing. Rayman Legends is what my girlfriend and I have been playing lately and we just love it. Anyway, I just wanted to drop in to say wiiuha and say that I am enjoying the forum already. Glad to have found new friends here.

Cheers,

Kevin from Ohio
aka: K-Dawg

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Wiiuha everyone, (pronounced wee-U-ha)

That means hello in nintendoese. Sorta like aloha in Hawaii. Notice that you can spell wii in Hawaii if you just take out the haa.

So anyways,I may be the oldest on this site at 46. But I don't look, act or feel like my age and that's a good thing. I am a PS3 OWNER who rarely used it. My kids were the gamers in this family. But that has all changed now. And the WiiU is the reason. I got it this Christmas and have 12 WiiU titles already. I am just having a frigging blast with this thing. Rayman Legends is what my girlfriend and I have been playing lately and we just love it. Anyway, I just wanted to drop in to say wiiuha and say that I am enjoying the forum already. Glad to have found new friends here.

Cheers,

Kevin from Ohio
aka: K-Dawg

Wiiuha to you too. Welcome to the forums

Yeah, you're probably the oldest on this site, but there are others on here that are in their thirties. Not sure about forties, though...

Glad to hear you're enjoying your Wii U. Despite all the pessimism about it, it still a real fun console (favourite console I've ever owned)

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

Welcome! Do you have Windwaker? Have tou tried the Mario galaxy games? Have you browsed through the eShop?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:59 AM

Welcome aboard the S.S. Wii U Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! Also if you don't have it yet I strongly suggest playing Super Mario 3D World, it's one of the best Mario games in years.

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#5 K-Dawg

K-Dawg

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

The games I currently own are:
1. Mario 3D World
2. Rayman Legends
3. Monster Hunter Ultimate 3
4. Assassins Creed III
5. Assassins Creed IV
6. Pikmin 3
7. Lego City Under Cover
8. Zombi U
9. Nintendoland
10. Wonderful 101
11. Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
12. Need for Speed Most Wanted U
13. WiiFitU

I haven't played most of them since I am so enamored in Rayman Legends at the moment but looking forward to the journey that all this game's will lead me through.

#6 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

Wiiuha! Welcome k-dog and I look forward to your awesome posts

#7 Dr.Legendaddy

Dr.Legendaddy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • NNID:Dr.Legendaddy
  • Fandom:
    Lucas, Wario, King Triple D

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

Hello!

wario_land_4__animated_miniwario_avi_set[7HzG] Our clans website please feel free to check us out or to join us: http://7hzg.webs.com/

We're on many Nintendo and PC Games represented always looking to have a good time together :ph34r:

Steam: DrUSA7

NNID:Dr.Legendaddy, 7HzG_Legendaddy(BLOPSII)

#8 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

Wow, time's not on your hand if you have to play through most of them...maybe with a 500hours spare you could finish some. Stay away from mh3u if you love your girlfriend.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!