Photo

I really want N64 and GC Virtual Console games!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:13 PM

The Wii U VC currently holds two out of my top twenty games ever (Mega Man 2 and Super Castlevania 4). However, I do also have WWHD which allows me to have three out of twenty on one system, but yeah, the point is, the Wii U VC is good, but not great. I think if N64 titles and GC titles were added, then many of us could play huge amounts of our favourite games on one super convenient device. Perhaps it could even persuade people to buy the system? I mean, games like Mario Kart 64, Resident Evil 4, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and Pokemon Snap all have big followings and could be the thing to send people who are uncertain about the purchase over the edge!

Maybe we could organize a petition...

(Also, an afterthought: Dreamcast games would be a wonderful addition. I actually bought a DC just for Sonic Adventure and MVC2, so I think Nintendo could make it way more cost effective and easy for people if they stuck some great DC games on the VC, however, this isn't as important as N64 and GC)

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

They announced them just now a matter of when. As for DC. VERY MUCH YES. As long as Sega realizes there was more than 4 games on the system. As they just released the same ones over and over on PSN/XBL. Shenmue,SOA?

Wii U should have had them say 1 or at least last year. As i recall they dragged their feet with VC on Wii as well. maybe they should source that to a 2nd party.

#3 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

I really do hope for GameCube games but Nintendo seems to be a bit slow to pull the gun that's fully loaded for them.

#4 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

I can't wait to see Diddy Kong Racing on HD

#5 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • NNID:Aarony

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

The thought of playing DK64 or Paper Mario on the gamepad<3

In other words, I love you

#6 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

Why not just get a GC & N64.

I don't understand why people want all this on a 'new' & 'next gen' console, why don't you want "new" games to play ?

Nintendo are already wasting too much time on the VC as it is, maybe if they had spent more time on actual WiiU content & games the console wouldn't be dead after twelve months.

#7 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

It's because I currently have only enough space for my Wii U, GC, and PS3, so if I want to play a game from any other system I have to go through a cumbersome process of unhooking one of the three systems and hooking the other one up. It's so nice not to have to pull everything out and put my SNES in when I want to play Mega Man X or Super Castlevania 4, but they could take it further, and even offer games I've never played!

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!