Photo

nintendo NEXT GEN console specs LEAKED (RUMOR)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

I guess I will just leave this here obviously rumor and most will consider fake but It popped up so oh well.

http://gaminrealm.co...n-system-specs/

“Before I go into the detail on the Softwear and OS features I overheard, I will like to do a upgraded recap on the specs of both machines. The codename is now “FUSION” and many the R&D want to keep that name for the main console release. The Handheld unit is called the “FUSION DS” while the home unit is called “FUSION TERMINAL.”

FUSION DS

CPU: ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 GPU: Custom Adreno 420-based AMD GPU
COM MEMORY: 3 GB LPDDR3 (2 GB Games, 1 GB OS)
>2 130 mm DVGA (960 x 640) Capacitive Touchscreen
>Slide Out Design with Custom Swivel Tilt Hinge
>Upper Screen made of Gorilla Glass, Comes with Magnetic Cover
>Low End Vibration for Gameplay and App Alerts
>2 Motorized Circle Pads for Haptic Feedback
>Thumbprint Security Scanner with Pulse Sensing Feedback
>2 1mp Stereoptic Cameras
>Multi-Array Microphone
>A, B, X, Y, D-Pad, L, R, 1, 2 Buttons
>3 Axis Tuning Fork Gyroscope, 3 Axis Accelerometer, Magnetometer
>NFC Reader
>3G Chip with GPS Location
>Bluetooth v4.0 BLE Command Node used to Interface with Bluetooth Devices such as Cell Phones, Tablets
>16 Gigabytes of Internal Flash Storage (Possible Future Unit With 32 Gigbytes)
>Nintendo 3DS Cart Slot
>SDHC “Holographic Enhanced” Card Slot up to 128 Gigabyte Limit
>Mini USB I/O
>3300 mAh Li-Ion battery

FUSION TERMINAL

GPGPU: Custom Radeon HD RX 200 GPU CODENAME LADY (2816 shaders @ 960 MHz, 4.60 TFLOP/s, Fillrates: 60.6 Gpixel/s, 170 Gtexel/s)
CPU: IBM 64-Bit Custom POWER 8-Based IBM 8-Core Processor CODENAME JUMPMAN (2.2 GHz, Shared 6 MB L4 cache)
Co-CPU: IBM PowerPC 750-based 1.24 GHz Tri-Core Co-Processor CODENAME HAMMER
MEMORY: 4 Gigabytes of Unified DDR4 SDRAM CODENAME KONG, 2 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz (12.8 GB/s) On Die CODENAMED BARREL
>802.11 b/g/n Wireless
>Bluetooth v4.0 BLE
>2 USB 3.0
>1 Coaxial Cable Input
>1 CableCARD Slot
>4 Custom Stream-Interface Nodes up to 4 Wii U GamePads or 4 DSc
>Versions with Disk Drive play Wii U Optical Disk (4 Layers Maximum), FUSION Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD) and Nintendo 3DS Card Slot.
>1 HDMI 2.0 1080p/4K Port
>Dolby TrueHD 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound
>Inductive Charging Surface for up to 4 FUSION DS or IC-Wii Remote Plus Controllers
>Two versions: Disk Slot Version with 60 Gigs of Internal Flash Storage and Diskless Version with 300 Gigs of Internal Flash Storage.

“Nintendo has already begin making demo software for the targeted prototype hardware in efforts to curb the Wii U mistake in the software pipeline (they started creating software after prototyping and were unable to give major software push the first two years as a result). Nintendo plans to make most of the software prototypes into games and applications around the launch of the unit.”

Edited by GAMER1984, 21 January 2014 - 08:07 AM.

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

#fake

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

It's probably fake, I do think there will be a fusion between home and handheld consoles in one, but not until 2018/2019. I do think Nintendo will of course have started development of a new console, as they always start working on developing their next gen pretty much as soon as the new console is out in the open.

Edited by Penguin101, 21 January 2014 - 08:23 AM.

#4 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:24 AM

Really fake.

If anything, what would be set in stone would be the HW for the next handheld.

There`s no way that Nintendo would internally pull the plug on Wii U, when it can easily make it a profitable business in a year or so,

#5 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

POPULAR

Softwear.

Softwear.

Softwear.

Also how can you call it the DS if it only has one screen?

Edited by Tom, 21 January 2014 - 08:45 AM.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#6 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:45 AM

Obviously 100% accurate. 

pNgecl.gif

#7 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

Funny-gif-hahaha-no-transformers.gif

Nintendo will become the apple of gaming.

Edited by Abcdude, 21 January 2014 - 08:47 AM.

794144.png?13383682

#8 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • NNID:Aarony

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:50 AM

Three years off from the 3DS now, it's most likely that the next handheld is furthest along in planning. However, 3DS is still going super strong, with an incredible library that only looks to get better, so I expect it to be around for a while. The DS lived 2004-2010 - I expect the 3DS may have an equal life.

In other words, I love you

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

Fake, it's way too powerful.  :laugh:

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#10 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:16 AM

It's probably fake, I do think there will be a fusion between home and handheld consoles in one, but not until 2018/2019. I do think Nintendo will of course have started development of a new console, as they always start working on developing their next gen pretty much as soon as the new console is out in the open.

Exactly. Plus, a POWER 8 processor would totally be over kill and way to expensive.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#11 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Obviously fake but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a new handheld announced in 2015

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#12 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

Good concept, too early doe

And can a Power CPU even be 64-bit architecture? I thought they were custom Power architecture
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#13 The Ferryman

The Ferryman

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

Didn't come from dualpixels so..fake.

Also, the GPU is 4.6 tflops= 9.2 closed box performance. That would mean the fusion terminal would be able to output these types of graphics:

livingroom_heide.png

wishFinal_kizo.jpg

ibhcYW6KZi93ip.jpg

lol..... Very un-nintendo of them to do this.

#14 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:20 AM

That handheld would be kickass tho, I'm willing to pay for that. But 3GB  RAM?  That's a bit overkill. High-end smartphones have no more  than 2. But then again, this would be set for 2015.  Still most likely fake.

No sig.

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

Entertaining at least.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

3GB ram on the DS, and the console has a cablecard slot. Easily fake.

Nintendo knows that the DS/3DS line is more popular at a cheaper price, so the next revision won't exceed $300 in price. And following their ram increases over time, more likely the system ram would be maybe 1gb, with 3gb being very unlikely

Aside from the fact that Nintendo is a Japanese company and hasn't even SEEN a CableCard, Cablecards are a USA-only thing, and it would make zero sense to design the console with such a localized feature. Not even the Xbox One supports cablecards.

So nice try, but it's clear that the specs were made up by an American with zero knowledge of Nintendo's actual development plans.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#17 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

Ok let me say first I am NOT saying any of this is true. I just think there are more to this (the whole next gen console rumor) than just oh yeah everyone is already working on their next console. I do believe Nintendo needs to do something shocking for whatever is next from them. Super high spec future proof console I don't think will be out the question. I always had a gut feeling as crazy as it sounds Nintendo was going to drop an upgraded WiiU in soe form sooner than we thought. There was a rumor around the time the Wii U was launching that this fits. The rumor stated Nintendo was hoping WiiU was a runaway success but if the market didn't respond they were already working on their "real" next gen system that they would release soon after. The thing that gets me is why this info is leaking anyway. We all know Nintendo is working on what's next but these recewnt rumors seem to suggest it way farther along than the normal "next" product should be. Again not saying this is true just playing devils advocate I guess... Don't crucify me.

#18 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

there's shocking, and there's suicide. Nintendo doesn't need a $600 handheld.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#19 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

eh NO. 

i can see something similar as a nintendo 9th gen consul(minus the co-cpu) but overall this is most definitly fake. 

#20 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

:) hehehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!