Photo

nintendo NEXT GEN console specs LEAKED (RUMOR)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Would be cool, but that would cost a FORTUNE :o

#22 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

I have farted a donkey paying poker with a dragon fly having sex with a duck. That statement is as true as this topic. NEXT.

Edited by Ryudo, 21 January 2014 - 03:37 PM.

#23 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

I'd think that 3 gig is rather low when you consider this won't be produced until 2015- with the price of components coming down, this would be underpowered again.

That handheld would be kickass tho, I'm willing to pay for that. But 3GB  RAM?  That's a bit overkill. High-end smartphones have no more  than 2. But then again, this would be set for 2015.  Still most likely fake.

#24 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Good concept, too early doe
And can a Power CPU even be 64-bit architecture? I thought they were custom Power architecture

Power was 64 bit since around 1998 and PowerPC since 2003.

Wii u is 32 and 64 bit (Simd). xbox 360 and ps3 were 64 bit as well.

Rumor is fake btw. If there was any question.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 21 January 2014 - 07:21 PM.

#25 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

Good concept, too early doe

And can a Power CPU even be 64-bit architecture? I thought they were custom Power architecture

POWER was 64 bit before x86 was even 64 bit.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#26 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

Yes, this is fake. But all of you saying this is over-powered and therefore over-priced: Nintendo's next console wouldn't launch until another five years or so, is it still over-powered in that time perspective?

#27 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

God, I love rumors.

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#28 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

I made a fantasy topic on next gen systems on here and on ign about a year ago and I called it the Wii Fusion. They probably got the name off me :P

I'm  very sure Nintendo's next gen system will be handheld AND home console in one. Business wise it makes sense because you have less departments, or you have merged departments with larger staff getting games out quicker. Also you have one console that does everything, my guess is the gimmick will be eye tracking this time! Next tablets and mobiles are taking over and better chips for those devices at lower cost are being developed. The new next gen tegra chip already looks PS4 quality, so imagine Nintendo in 2018 using a top of the line mobile gaming chip from 2016. It may even be able to support native 2k with Unreal 4!

Anyway this fake actually is very true in concept, just unrealistic specs. The next gen handheld will have similar specs to what seems very impressive for a handheld device in 2015/2016. But by 2018 will seem outdated, yet still be incredibly impressive comparred to the PS4. My prediction is that 2 and 4k television will just about become popular by 2018/2019. So it is likely that Nintendo has to decide if it will do a Wii and be behind the future tred of TV resolution with a 1080p console or push the boat out and at least do a native2k (upscalled to 4k) kind of console

#29 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

I made a fantasy topic on next gen systems on here and on ign about a year ago and I called it the Wii Fusion. They probably got the name off me :P

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I think I did see you type that.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#30 GCD

GCD

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

Everybody knows this is pure speculation because the next Nintendo home console will be called the Wii Miii, will support Nintendos new upcoming 3diii feature, will be able to run your steam account games, will be 10 times more powerful than a top end pc, and wil be smaller than the launch 3ds, and will cost only 500 Nintendo stars to buy for owners of the wii u, and 99 quid/ 140 dollars, for everybody else.

And i got all that info from a anonymous source from deep inside Nintendo, and when i say deep inside Nintendo i mean i knew somebody who heard about somebody who looked at pictures of Nintendo headquarters on their phone while buying a wii u game online, proof verification if it were needed don't you think. ;)

#31 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:44 AM

Specs look kinda like what I'd love it to be instead of the actual Wii U.

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#32 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:57 AM

I think it's safe to say this can be taken with a truckload of salt. Nintendo simply has too much in the pipeline for this to be worth the investment, they would make a greater loss if anything.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#33 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

It will be quite funny if nintendo releases those consoles

#34 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:13 AM

I personally fear that Nintendo may abandon desktop consoles and focus into tablets.  But the way things are, wii U may die sooner than expected. 

Wii U sales picked up though, since ps4 and x1, even if ps4 is nearly the same sales with Wii U, wii U sales are much better now.

I personally, if I was nintendo, I would do a kind of rescuing plan... Make a more powerful wii U and about the same price as ps4... Much better gpu and 2 more cpu cores (6 core)...  And make a kind of an exchange plan for the already customers (like DS in the past), to turn in their wii U and have a huge refund of exchanging with the new one.   Fully backwards, so it can support all wii U games... (instead of killing wii U faster). 

there is so many bad news, they never stop though. I dont know...  Nintendo has money, 1 month ago, I ve read that Nintendo is a more expensive company than Sony!!  That says allot for a company with consoles only!!!!

Sony has Tv, dvd, bluray, all kind of machines and ps4.

Edited by Plutonas, 24 January 2014 - 07:28 AM.

#35 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

I personally, if I was nintendo, I would do a kind of rescuing plan... Make a more powerful wii U and about the same price as ps4... Much better gpu and 2 more cpu cores (6 core)...  And make a kind of an exchange plan for the already customers (like DS in the past), to turn in their wii U and have a huge refund of exchanging with the new one.   Fully backwards, so it can support all wii U games... (instead of killing wii U faster). 

I think doing that could end up being more costly in all respects. Nintendo should stay course, improve and expand marketing efforts all around, keep current games in development on schedule, work on some new projects for the platform whether all new or HD remakes, garner more support, improve it's online and keep pressing ahead.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#36 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:53 AM

I check vgchartz and x1 dont have good sales either, only ps4 sales are much higher... So wii U it is... The sad part is, that nintendo offered again an exclusive nintendo box. They have to step up, because economy is bad, if someone does not wish to buy many consoles, but 1...  Wii U is not the ideal offer for feature games.

Lets see what happens, fingers crossed.

Edited by Plutonas, 24 January 2014 - 07:55 AM.

#37 the gamz girnalizt

the gamz girnalizt

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    criticising nintendo

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

I check vgchartz 

Stopped reading there.

gamz girnalizm all da way

#38 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

there is nothing else!!...

#39 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

I check vgchartz

#40 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:16 AM

VGChartz has no credibility. 

The numbers come from someone's ass. 

there is nothing else!!...

Wait for the media create sales or wait until Iwata cries about how bad the sales for the Wii U are. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!