#21 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

It was only a matter of time until he got into trouble. Kind of saw it coming. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#22 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Wow. I honestly thought he was a pretty nice kid(Lawl he's less than 2 months younger than me) despite all the crap people say about him. Didn't expect something like this. Almost hard to believe even, almost. 

You haven't read anything recent about him, have you? The guy's a softshell lizard. I'm not surprised he ended up in an incident like this.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#23 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

You haven't read anything recent about him, have you? The guy's a softshell lizard. I'm not surprised he ended up in an incident like this.

No I haven't actually. Been years.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#24 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

I wonder if this will be mentioned in the next Justin Bieber movie?

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#25 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Sure. In the documentary about his life and death.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#26 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

Wow. I honestly thought he was a pretty nice kid(Lawl he's less than 2 months younger than me) despite all the crap people say about him. Didn't expect something like this. Almost hard to believe even, almost. 

Dude the kid just got in trouble for egging his neighbor's house, and apparently they found cocaine there(?)(that's what I heard on the news tonight)

He's notorious in his community for driving around way too fast and obnoxiously loudly. he punched a DJ's manager and then ran away  in the face because the dj wouldn't play rap music when he wanted

These are just a couple things i remember off the top of my head. believe me you are alone in being surprised. Even my parents weren't surprised. heck, even my grandpa said he seems to be quite a "troubled fellow" (or something tosimilar effect).

I'm sure he was normal near the beginning of his career, but he went downhill pretty fast.

Based on what I remember I'm guessing that he was kind of an okay kid originally, but he got some harsh teasing for being a boy band. He'd be surrounded by produces and people who don't care that much about his well being (except to the extent where it affects their salary), so he got absolutely no emotional support and I assume these people would compromise any attempt by his parents to discourage bad behavior. Kind of like a divorce situation where one parent is a drunkard with a great income.

in the end I can't completely blame you-know-who for being the way he is; but I still would refuse to acknowledge his name or citizenship.

I don't think there's any frinking excuse. It's not like he grew up on welfare living in the ghetto ducking gunfire while his parents abused and molested him. His family had decent money, then got rich and famous and it just multiplied his vegetagery. Pretty much every teenage boy was teased and hated on if they were in a boy band or something (Bieber wasn't btw). Look at the Jonas brothers. Are they huge frinking douchbags? No. Justin timberlake? No. He, just like all of us had full control over his actions and decisions. I know plenty of people his age who if they did that crap would not get a single frinking break from anyone, so why the heck should he?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#27 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

You guys act like Justin Bieber hasn't been arrested before.

It was coming eventually... again  

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#28 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

Once his talentless butt is no longer relevant which happens quickly to these fake manufactured stars for the mentally challenged they will replace him with another. Anyone ever see the movie based on the 60's cartoon Josie and the pussycats? Move sucked but had a lot of sad truth in it. Spears/Spice Girls and Boy bands were the ones that kickstarted this crap. Tho not the first as I remember New kids on the block and in the 60's the first ever The Monkeys. Still miss the 90's where music was either raw but so much talent. Also had crap like what is mentioned and few others. But the good far exceeded the bad.

This vid maybe more general but it can fit any thing trendy today.

#29 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

Once his talentless butt is no longer relevant which happens quickly to these fake manufactured stars for the mentally challenged they will replace him with another. Anyone ever see the movie based on the 60's cartoon Josie and the pussycats? Move sucked but had a lot of sad truth in it. Spears/Spice Girls and Boy bands were the ones that kickstarted this crap. Tho not the first as I remember New kids on the block and in the 60's the first ever The Monkeys. Still miss the 90's where music was either raw but so much talent. Also had crap like what is mentioned and few others. But the good far exceeded the bad.

This vid maybe more general but it can fit any thing trendy today.

You mean the monkees?

@Wydra: I honestly haven't heard anything about Justin Bieber since he was accused of getting a girl pregnant a year or two ago, and before that I only remember his April Fool's joke from like 4 years ago. It was hilarious.

EDIT: And the time he got a water bottle thrown at him.

Edited by Symphony, 23 January 2014 - 11:49 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#30 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

Im a belieber.jpg

It's scary how stupid his fans are.

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#31 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:52 AM

You mean the monkees?

Si

#32 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

Not that it matters, but there's a petition to deport him back to Canada

https://petitions.wh...n-card/ST1yqHJL

And I just found one to revoke his Canadian citizenship

https://www.change.o...r-s-citizenship

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#33 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:34 AM

Bout time

Seriously wasn't it enough that he caused $22,000 worth of damage to his neighbours house from egging it JUST LAST WEEK.

Then there is the long list of things before it, does this kid ever learn.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#34 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

Not that it matters, but there's a petition to deport him back to Canada

https://petitions.wh...n-card/ST1yqHJL

And I just found one to revoke his Canadian citizenship

https://www.change.o...r-s-citizenship

Can we revoke Kanye from planet earth while we are at it?

========================================================

Oh and this.

7OwzUHm.jpg

And people get upset when I call JB a She.

Edited by Ryudo, 24 January 2014 - 01:40 AM.

#35 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:14 AM

Get ready for him to get a slap on the wrist and be on his way to continue being the giant vegeta we all know and hate.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#36 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:12 AM

Bevk6D5IcAAyD0c.jpg

Wonder what they said to him in the five seconds whilst he turned?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#37 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

I actually feel kinda sad for the people that still treat this guy like he's a hero when he does stuff like this, it's like they just don't want to accept the fact he's gone down this road. Also what kind of celebrity smiles during a mugshot, but not for pictures with fans?

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#38 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

3Kd5L5r.jpg

#39 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

Bevk6D5IcAAyD0c.jpg

Wonder what they said to him in the five seconds whilst he turned?

"pull your pants down, it'll be over soon" 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#40 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

original.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!