Photo

Man who tricked girlfriend into taking an abortion pill gets 13 years in jail.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

No need to bring racism into this.

racism? I think your confused.

I purposely didn't say pro choice because I think it is quite literally the most ironic name for a group of people in the history of man kind (for real).

Also how is it ad hominem? Supposedly when you have an abortion you've done nothing wrong.

Actually from my understanding, a man can do absolutely nothing to stop a woman from aborting a baby. He could love it like it was already born and running around and she can go ahead and abort it. Maybe this guy thought this was a good way of showing some equality between genders (that was a half joke).

Also the sex was a joint decision as well so her being pregnant is just as much her fault as his.

Those laws might have failed and made him pay. Someone posted a story where a guy had to pay child a support for someone else's kids not long ago.

I agree tricking her into taking the pill is wrong, but I think for different reasons than you.

Yea laws can be mess up at times. That's why you need a great lawyer.

But on this it's suppose to all be a joint thing. If they slept together they knew the risk, and it they both wanted an abortion then it would of went through without a problem.

If she wanted one but he didn't and she did. Then he would have the right to send her to jail.

But it's all comes down to the courts. Which sometimes it can really sucks. But the main thing here is he trick her into it.

He could of just file and got a lawyer.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#22 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

racism? I think your confused.

Yea laws can be mess up at times. That's why you need a great lawyer.

But on this it's suppose to all be a joint thing. If they slept together they knew the risk, and it they both wanted an abortion then it would of went through without a problem.

If she wanted one but he didn't and she did. Then he would have the right to send her to jail.

But it's all comes down to the courts. Which sometimes it can really sucks. But the main thing here is he trick her into it.

He could of just file and got a lawyer.

The law messes up EXTREMELY often. Some would say more often than not. A lot of times having a great lawyer doesn;t matter. Also don't you see anything wrong with the fact that you would need a great lawyer, whcih requires heaps of money to not have the law mess you up?

It's SUPPOSED to be a joint thing sure, but it wasn't and legally it didn't have to be.

Really? Can you actually send someone to jail for them having a baby when you willingly had sex with hem? That's an honest question. I'm no lawyer but I've never heard of anything even resembling that...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#23 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

The law messes up EXTREMELY often. Some would say more often than not. A lot of times having a great lawyer doesn;t matter. Also don't you see anything wrong with the fact that you would need a great lawyer, whcih requires heaps of money to not have the law mess you up?

It's SUPPOSED to be a joint thing sure, but it wasn't and legally it didn't have to be.

Really? Can you actually send someone to jail for them having a baby when you willingly had sex with hem? That's an honest question. I'm no lawyer but I've never heard of anything even resembling that...

Yea if both people are will for sex then it's both there fault. And in the end they have to agree for the abortion. 

If one kills the baby, man or woman. They should go to jail since it's not a joint decision.

So if he wanted the baby and she killed it then she should go to jail.

If she wanted it and he killed it he should go to jail.

Of neither wanted it and both killed it then neither go to jail.

If he wanted it and she didn't but she had the baby. Then he should be able to take the baby away from her and her not have nothing to do with it.

Same as birth adoption.

If she wanted it but he didn't want it. But she still had it.then he should be able to go to court and them come to a joint conclusion of leaving him out of it.

Now the whole trapping a guy by having a baby with him sucks. But if he slept with her without using anything then that's on him.

If she pop holes in the condoms then he can get out of it since he did use something but she broke them.

Laws in the world are crap there not like the old days.

I've heard cases where self defense people go to jail.

The world is full of crap like this. But that's why we all gotta be careful and thing with are brains.

xile06 "N" ID

#24 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

The woman has to carry the baby for nine months and experience childbirth (which is really unpleasent). They guy just has to have sex.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#25 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

Yea if both people are will for sex then it's both there fault. And in the end they have to agree for the abortion. 

If one kills the baby, man or woman. They should go to jail since it's not a joint decision.

So if he wanted the baby and she killed it then she should go to jail.

If she wanted it and he killed it he should go to jail.

Of neither wanted it and both killed it then neither go to jail.

If he wanted it and she didn't but she had the baby. Then he should be able to take the baby away from her and her not have nothing to do with it.

Same as birth adoption.

If she wanted it but he didn't want it. But she still had it.then he should be able to go to court and them come to a joint conclusion of leaving him out of it.

Now the whole trapping a guy by having a baby with him sucks. But if he slept with her without using anything then that's on him.

If she pop holes in the condoms then he can get out of it since he did use something but she broke them.

Laws in the world are crap there not like the old days.

I've heard cases where self defense people go to jail.

The world is full of crap like this. But that's why we all gotta be careful and thing with are brains.

Wait so you think of abortion as killings, but you think as long as it's a joint decision it's all good?

I don't even...

Also yeah some times people who do things in self defence go to jail. But sometimes people do horrible, inexcusable things, plead self defence and get fully away with it.

George-Zimmerman.jpg

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#26 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

Wait so you think of abortion as killings, but you think as long as it's a joint decision it's all good?

I don't even...

Also yeah some times people who do things in self defence go to jail. But sometimes people do horrible, inexcusable things, plead self defence and get fully away with it.

George-Zimmerman.jpg

It's a invite life so it's a grey area of killing.

And not always ok but if the child is unwanted it won't be taken care of like it should and it will have a bad life, unless it's given to someone who cares about it.

And yea sometimes very bad people get off easy. It's just part of the crap that happens in the world.

xile06 "N" ID

#27 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • NNID:Aarony

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

The more I witness, the more I understand that humanity can justify just about anything that's convenient to them. Even if that's telling themselves 'it's a grey area'.

In other words, I love you

#28 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

The more I witness, the more I understand that humanity can justify just about anything that's convenient to them. Even if that's telling themselves 'it's a grey area'.

yea there is grey areas.

War is one., self defends is another. Kill one to save millions becomes another.

Its all about how people see things. The world is far from prefect and alot of messed up stuff is done in it.

xile06 "N" ID

#29 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:22 AM

And not always ok but if the child is unwanted it won't be taken care of like it should and it will have a bad life, unless it's given to someone who cares about it.

And yea sometimes very bad people get off easy. It's just part of the crap that happens in the world.

I don't care what the circumstance is, how can you say killing a child is justifiable? So if the child is unwanted after it's born is it alright then since it "will go unloved"?

I don't think you've seen how long adoption wait-lists are. There are hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of people who want a child more than anything in this world but can't have one. Meanwhile we're trying to justify slaughtering them before thy have a chance.

Also taking an "oh well it happens" attitude is how you make sure it keeps happening again and again and again and again...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#30 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

I don't care what the circumstance is, how can you say killing a child is justifiable? So if the child is unwanted after it's born is it alright then since it "will go unloved"?

I don't think you've seen how long adoption wait-lists are. There are hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of people who want a child more than anything in this world but can't have one. Meanwhile we're trying to justify slaughtering them before thy have a chance.

Also taking an "oh well it happens" attitude is how you make sure it keeps happening again and again and again and again...

No no no your not understanding.

You must understand that an unborn life is different from a born life.

If the child is born and no one wants it then give it away to someone who will love and care for it.

I have seen people treat there kids like crap and some even kill them because they never wanted them.

But if the child is unwanted before birth it is a little different.

Thing about a girl that never wanted a baby at all in life ever. And she ended up getting raped and pregnant.

Would you make her go through the 9 months of caring this baby and then the pain of child birth for a baby?

there has been cases where this had happen and most of the time the girl kills herself and the baby together.

Ive seen first hand moms that dont want a child and they smoke, drink and do drugs while pregnant, then the baby comes out all messed up. And has to live a life of crap with a parent that never wanted them an treats them like crap.

So basically the kid get hell for nothing. I do not know what happen to her or her child but im pretty sure it wasnt good.

but what im saying in the end is life is life no matter how big or small. But it is in natural for everything to die. Picking when is up to us and those around us.

Also think about this.

Your wife gets pregnant but towards the end they say something is wrong and only one could be save. The baby or your wife. What do you do? And is picking wrong?

xile06 "N" ID

#31 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

That is most definitely an opinion, THAT'S what needs to be understood here.

It won't take long for this thread to spiral out of control. Why?

Because those who support life and those who support choice are coming at it because of their entirely different worldviews. The area of abortion is a branch of the tree of worldview. You can do all you want to try to lop off the branch, but so long as the tree is rooted where it was, it's no use going back and forth because the view of the value (or lack thereof) of a human is different depending on your roots.

Not trying to be Mr. Righteous Wannabe-Mod but this should probably be shut down before it explodes

#32 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

Because those who support life and those who support choice are coming at it because of their entirely different worldviews. The area of abortion is a branch of the tree of worldview. You can do all you want to try to lop off the branch, but so long as the tree is rooted where it was, it's no use going back and forth because the view of the value (or lack thereof) of a human is different depending on your roots.

Not trying to be Mr. Righteous Wannabe-Mod but this should probably be shut down before it explodes

I'm of he opinion athread should never be shut down until it's actually exploded.

What's the poin of a discssion board where you can't discuss?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#33 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

If the child is born and no one wants it then give it away to someone who will love and care for it.

I have seen people treat there kids like crap and some even kill them because they never wanted them.

But if the child is unwanted before birth it is a little different.

Thing about a girl that never wanted a baby at all in life ever. And she ended up getting raped and pregnant.

Would you make her go through the 9 months of caring this baby and then the pain of child birth for a baby?

there has been cases where this had happen and most of the time the girl kills herself and the baby together.

Ive seen first hand moms that dont want a child and they smoke, drink and do drugs while pregnant, then the baby comes out all messed up. And has to live a life of crap with a parent that never wanted them an treats them like crap.

So basically the kid get hell for nothing. I do not know what happen to her or her child but im pretty sure it wasnt good.

but what im saying in the end is life is life no matter how big or small. But it is in natural for everything to die. Picking when is up to us and those around us.

Also think about this.

Your wife gets pregnant but towards the end they say something is wrong and only one could be save. The baby or your wife. What do you do? And is picking wrong?

^^ This guy gets it.

#34 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

I'm of he opinion athread should never be shut down until it's actually exploded.

What's the poin of a discssion board where you can't discuss?

True. I don't want to be Mr. Censorship either. But I implore you: This will only spiral into rabbit trails and arguments that will change the minds of no one.

You cannot change the mind of someone on this who already comes from the mindset that human life is inherently meaningless/up to us to decide. Then, the root of the issue is only ever 'what's most convenient for me?' and clothed with such 'good intentions' as 'well, the parent would hate the child anyway'. And yet I've known and seen many who come either from adoptions or botched abortions, horrible childhoods, who are now some of the strongest and most inspiring people I've ever met, who understand fully that their life could never have happened and take weight in that.

When everyone decides what it right in their own eyes, it results in this: That human lives are our choices whether to stoke the fires of, or to douse before they get a chance to burn bright.

#35 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Only six weeks?

Pro abortion people shouldn't bat an eye at this. Just a minor inconvenience.

I'm pro choice but even I think thats messed up to trick someone into taking one. 

Except that technically "Pro abortion" people are actually "pro choice."

labeling them "pro abortion" is simply a poor ad hominem attack that distracts from the issue of unwanted pregnancies.

Thanks

Typical republican response. Can I debate you?

Signature_DK.png

#36 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

Typical republican response. Can I debate you?

I'm not a republican, I think for myself. Just like you. I will certainly not convince you, and you will certainly not move me. Why bother? To go back and forth and try to one-up each other and look smart/make the other look stupid?

#37 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

I'm not a republican, I think for myself. Just like you. I will certainly not convince you, and you will certainly not move me. Why bother? To go back and forth and try to one-up each other and look smart/make the other look stupid?

I was kidding. Calm down

Signature_DK.png

#38 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

The thread should never be shut down. It's all opinion of people.

This is a touchy subject but there is no right or wrong. Just each other views.

And in no way was I trying to push anything on anyone. I'm just speaking from within.

What I feel and what I believe. Other might agree while others will disagree.

That's life and normally why wars are started but in this cause there will be no war just a debate.

xile06 "N" ID

#39 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

I was kidding. Calm down

Then my bad, friend

#40 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Except that technically "Pro abortion" people are actually "pro choice."

labeling them "pro abortion" is simply a poor ad hominem attack that distracts from the issue of unwanted pregnancies.

I don't even call myself pro choice. I only believe in Abortion for rape babies. IMO crude or not if you willingly open your legs then you made that choice and no going back. Don't like it. Too bad you chose 10 minutes of pleasure but the price of a lifetime of responsibility. Yes this even applies to teens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!