• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

Can't feel sorry for a drug addict tbh.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

Didn't strike me like a drug addict but always sucks when someone dies like that.

Almost famous was my fav of his.

#3 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

I can't feel too sorry for a OD, but I can feel sorry that the world of film has lost a wonderful actor.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#4 Invertednarrow

Invertednarrow

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Rayman, Legend of Zelda, Tim and Eric

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

:/ He was great in The Master

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

Can't feel sorry for a drug addict tbh.

You're a moron who clearly has no idea how addiction works.

Plus you have no idea what was going on in his life, he's been clean for years until this point.

You wouldn't be saying that if it was your father would you?

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

You're a moron who clearly has no idea how addiction works.

Plus you have no idea what was going on in his life, he's been clean for years until this point.

You wouldn't be saying that if it was your father would you?

Hey look at me I insult people I don't agree with!

Just because his agent said he was "clean" doesn't mean he was. He's been spotted previously to be out of it sometimes within the last few years.  I do know how addiction works, and this guy had it all and did it because he felt like it.  

I don't feel sorry for people that purposely kill themselves. If he got clean, and decided to go ahead and do it again anyway despite probably being told to stop, he's an idiot. 

I feel sorry for his family. He did this to himself.  He's not a young teenager or child, he should the consequences of what he's doing. Paul Walker's death was a tragedy. This is just the death of a man who just didn't know when to stop. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:54 AM

Hey look at me I insult people I don't agree with!

Just because his agent said he was "clean" doesn't mean he was. He's been spotted previously to be out of it sometimes within the last few years.  I do know how addiction works, and this guy had it all and did it because he felt like it.  

I don't feel sorry for people that purposely kill themselves. If he got clean, and decided to go ahead and do it again anyway despite probably being told to stop, he's an idiot. 

I feel sorry for his family. He did this to himself.  He's not a young teenager or child, he should the consequences of what he's doing. Paul Walker's death was a tragedy. This is just the death of a man who just didn't know when to stop. 

Clearly have no idea how addiction works.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

My uncles are alcoholics and drug abusers.

Sympathy for drug abusers.

#9 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

Demi Lovato obviously gets it:

I wish more people would lose the stigma and treat addiction as the deadly and serious DISEASE that it is. Drugs are not something to glamorize in pop music or film to portray as harmless recreational fun. It’s not cute, “cool” or admire able. It’s very rare when people can actually predict their addiction and even then, you never know when too much is going to take their life or take a bad batch of whatever it is their using. It’s time people start really taking action on changing what we’re actually singing/rapping about these days because you never know if you could be glamorizing a certain drug to a first time user or alcoholic who could possibly end up dead because they end up suffering from the same deadly disease so many have already died from. This stuff is not something to mess with. Why risk it? Addiction IS a disease. Please spread the word so we can take the taboo out of discussing this illness and raising awareness to people of all ages. RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman.. An INCREDIBLE artist who lost his life to this horrible disease.. May you rest peacefully and in complete serenity now that your pain is gone. God Bless… 

http://www.bustle.co...about-addiction

#10 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

I still mock my father. He passed in 2004 from his addiction ind a bloody mess and he was a total dumbass. So to this day think it's morbidly hilarious but in a certain context that only 2 people in this world would get the joke. Me and My mother. Only saying this as they said would not be like this if this was your dad. Well yes you can.

As for being clean but regressing. Clean does always not mean you are cured from addiction. Means you curbed your addiction to stay away from temptation. The kick is always there but those who are clean are able to distract themselves away from it. Some can do it for life. Some can only keep it up for a few years months or days. Once you sink back into it it gets harder to get out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!