YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

This game never coming out lul

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

And it's been in development for how long exactly ? For 8 years or so ?

God...

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#3 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

Holy crap this game. T o T 

This or KH3 (whichever comes first) is when I'm picking up a PS4. I can't wait.

Edited by Mignaga, 08 February 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

After the disaster of FF13 & 13-2 and the demo of LR. I am done with the Final Fantasy series until they make an amazing case why I should buy the series again. They can pour all the money they want make it as pretty as they want but it ends up like being a jewel in a pigs ear. I don't hate on a series just because that I have loved before. It has to work hard at making me dislike it and Square has worked wonders to make me despise it. Some series have revived themselves fro me and others still dead.

Squares best talent is either with Mistwalker,Monolith and sine independent stuff like Project Phoenix. At this point I am convinced Final Fantasy no longer sells based on quality but name and name alone and people convince themselves to like it and easily wowed by pretty graphics.  I have loved many sub par RPG's but often were budget or smaller studio. Final Fantasy the flagship series should not be this bad.

Level 5,Mistwalker,Falcom,Monolith are far outclassing Square in quality of games but a shame sales do not reflect it. Not that the sales are bad in fact they do very well and make good profit. I just mean in terms of raw numbers of sales.

I will put money on it X & Mistwalkers Wii U game blow the living crap out of XV in quality.

Edited by Ryudo, 08 February 2014 - 10:04 PM.

#5 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

Duke Nukem Forever: JRPG Edition is looking pretty nice.

#6 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

Anyone else think this is going to be a huge money pit for them? I mean, they considered Tomb Raider a failure and yet it sold in the millions within like a month. I can only guess how much this is going to have to sell.

pNgecl.gif

#7 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

Wow, it's visually stunning.

#8 Ruuffur

Ruuffur

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

I imagine this game to be extremly short, like a movie only lasting 3-5 hours. Just a feeling I have about it, I'am probably wrong, hopefully.

#9 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

But can it render Advent Children in real time?

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#10 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:09 AM

I lol'd because they've already shown a lot of this footage before in multiple trailers which implies they've still barely made any progress on the game.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#11 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:40 AM

After the disaster of FF13 & 13-2 and the demo of LR. I am done with the Final Fantasy series until they make an amazing case why I should buy the series again. They can pour all the money they want make it as pretty as they want but it ends up like being a jewel in a pigs ear. I don't hate on a series just because that I have loved before. It has to work hard at making me dislike it and Square has worked wonders to make me despise it. Some series have revived themselves fro me and others still dead.

Squares best talent is either with Mistwalker,Monolith and sine independent stuff like Project Phoenix. At this point I am convinced Final Fantasy no longer sells based on quality but name and name alone and people convince themselves to like it and easily wowed by pretty graphics.  I have loved many sub par RPG's but often were budget or smaller studio. Final Fantasy the flagship series should not be this bad.

Level 5,Mistwalker,Falcom,Monolith are far outclassing Square in quality of games but a shame sales do not reflect it. Not that the sales are bad in fact they do very well and make good profit. I just mean in terms of raw numbers of sales.

I will put money on it X & Mistwalkers Wii U game blow the living crap out of XV in quality.

I doubt it. I know you have opinions but don't go over the top with blatant rubbish. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!