umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

If this was a professional company they wouldn't have taken such obvious jabs at Ubisoft and EA. It's simply not professional. I'm calling either a fake, of a decent to bad indie game

It's very possible it's fake, but when right is right and wrong is wrong, and certainly these "publishers" are in the wrong with how they're treating Nintendo, the wii-u and consumers, SOMEBODY has to stand up and speak out against this level of unprofessional behavior.

#22 Prince AKR

Prince AKR

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • NNID:TheAKiD

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

Regardless if this is real or fake; they speak the truth.

Third-parties have been treating Wii U Gamers like the plague for quite some time now. It's getting annoying and insulting.

#23 Nintyfan86

Nintyfan86

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

If this was a professional company they wouldn't have taken such obvious jabs at Ubisoft and EA. It's simply not professional. I'm calling either a fake, of a decent to bad indie game

It is not professional per say, but it is great marketing. If I was making a game as an indie developer, my advertising budget would probably be my time away from making the game (I would presume these guys do not have much equity on the balance sheet).

So, this rant gets their name out there in a viral fashion, and we do the work for them. 

Plus, if you had low overhead, a great game, and a viral campaign, you would have a very ripe market for a higher tier indie title, exclusively on Wii U.

#24 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

LOL I love how professional = shady beating around the bush, and unprofessional = being direct.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#25 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

LOL I love how professional = shady beating around the bush, and unprofessional = being direct.

Witness the results of the conditioning in action.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#26 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

I don't see what was wrong with what they said, it is actually refreshing to hear honest opinions instead of waffle.

They have every right to take pot shots at EA and Ubisoft who along with Activision are the three worst developers in my honest opinion.

EA have stated that the see Nintendo as a partner and yet they haven't released a game on the Wii U since NFS nearly a year ago.

Ubisoft say they're committed to the Wii U and yet they are doing everything possible imo to achieve low sales - delaying RL and releasing it months afterwards, gimping SC BL and now delaying WD until goodness knows when.

I actually think it's fantastic that smaller developers and individual developers are showing their support for the Wii U.

TT Fusion, Platinum Games, Slighty Mad Studios and now AE seem to be on board and I hope Nintendo gamers will support these developers.

I know I have supported Platinum Games and when I get around to it, I shall show my support for TT Fusion and the other developers who are releasing great games on the Wii U.

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

It's unprofessional because if they ever need to make a deal with EA, or Ubisoft in the future, or any big publisher for that fact, it will be seen as silly to partner with them.
It's like releasing metal gear 3 on 3ds, gimped while you release a hd bundle on the other consoles.

http://www.aegames.net
They updated.
These images... lol

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:57 AM

It's unprofessional because if they ever need to make a deal with EA, or Ubisoft in the future, or any big publisher for that fact, it will be seen as silly to partner with them.
It's like releasing metal gear 3 on 3ds, gimped while you release a hd bundle on the other consoles.

They updated.
These images... lol

i don't think the 3DS can support HD...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#29 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

i don't think the 3DS can support HD...

It can't support SD either ;)

Then again, the PS Vita is just slightly higher than SD (quarter HD) but that doesn't stop Sony having games with HD in the name on the system.

Edited by Alex Atkin UK, 14 February 2014 - 08:48 AM.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#30 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:51 AM

They updated.
These images... lol

Well that's because it would be silly to partner with EA if you disapprove of them that much. Maybe not financially, but in every other sense.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#31 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:31 PM

Well that's because it would be silly to partner with EA if you disapprove of them that much. Maybe not financially, but in every other sense.

Why else would a developer want a publishing partner?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#32 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

Why else would a developer want a publishing partner?

Because you like what they publish, you like the way they handle themselves, you want a certain type of exposure they can provide, and things like that.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#33 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

Because you like what they publish, you like the way they handle themselves, you want a certain type of exposure they can provide, and things like that.

Yeah, because it's not like associating with EA makes it appear that they have enslaved your products and are whoring them out until they are no longer the  same.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#34 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:02 AM

How idealistic.

The reality is, "I have this great game, but I can;t really make a living to support my family with it."
"I'll try emailing some publishers to see if it's something they'd be interested in publishing to a mass market, you never know"

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#35 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:41 AM

holy crap how are these guys actually legit?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#36 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

AdmiralClassy, on 15 Feb 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:
holy crap how are these guys actually legit?

They probably arent. Regaurdless, their point is spot on.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#37 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

They probably arent. Regaurdless, their point is spot on.

Yeah, I kinda wish they were real. It'd be nice if someone actually in the industry would call out all of the BS. 

pNgecl.gif

#38 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

Well their game has been revealed... Can't wait to see you guys reaction.

Edited by GAMER1984, 15 February 2014 - 10:16 AM.

#39 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

Well their game has been revealed... Can't wait to see you guys reaction.

This confirms it guys. They're totally legit. Teaser image is bad but hey, it's something I guess?

Edited by WydrA, 15 February 2014 - 10:24 AM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#40 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Their first game is Mad Men Football (American), slated for an eShop release later this year in the states.

http://www.aegames.net/

Bring the noise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!