Photo

Titanfall Digital Foundry beta analysis (792p, ~60fps)

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

Say what you like, I am not a deluded Microsoft fanboy unlike some. And let's face it, nobody got ass as sore as Microsoft fanboys right now hahaha.

Must be that crippler Sony inserted without lube. Stay salty bro.

Yes I'm a Microsoft fanboy despite never owning an Xbox product. You're just pathetic maggot who doesn't like it when his arguments gets smashed to pieces. I'll send you some tissues over so you can wipe away your tears. 

Edited by SailtheSeas, 13 February 2014 - 01:52 PM.

#22 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Yes I'm a Microsoft fanboy despite never owning an Xbox product. You're just pathetic maggot who doesn't like it when his arguments gets smashed to pieces. I'll send you some tissues over so you can wipe away your tears. 

Oh my... the sodium conent is at dangerous levels!

images.jpg

#23 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

I have the titanfall beta on both my gaming pc and my xbox one. And honestly the pc version doesnt look any better to me. And it's the type of game were your not going to stand around looking at how beautiful the game is. It's that fast paced that you won't have time.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#24 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

I have the titanfall beta on both my gaming pc and my xbox one. And honestly the pc version doesnt look any better to me. And it's the type of game were your not going to stand around looking at how beautiful the game is. It's that fast paced that you won't have time.

PC just gets ports from your low end consoles, so that's hardly surprising. 

The real difference will be with Thief which will look so much better on the PC as stated by the developers.

As for Titanfall, it's utter gash.

The maps are uninspiring, the whole getting a Titan is just risible, you don't even need to do much to get one, the AI is beyond stupid. The game modes aren't really different to the modes that feature in Call of Duty. 

The Sony gamers who were jealous about this exclusive need not worry, they're not missing out on anything special. 

Edited by SailtheSeas, 15 February 2014 - 10:31 PM.

#25 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:24 AM

The real difference will be with Thief which will look so much better on the PC as stated by the developers.

The maps are uninspiring, the whole getting a Titan is just risible, you don't even need to do much to get one, the AI is beyond stupid. The game modes aren't really different to the modes that feature in Call of Duty. 

The Sony gamers who were jealous about this exclusive need not worry, they're not missing out on anything special. 

I haven't played it, but this. It seems like BF2142 light mixed with COD.

#26 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

I haven't played it, but this. It seems like BF2142 light mixed with COD.

It's shocking, but this type of crap is popular with gamers, so I expect it to shift millions and become an annualised game. 

#27 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

Don't think Xbone will ever see a FPS in 1080p 60fps. Kinect is going to bite Microsoft in the ass in the long run.

Edited by Toilet_Snaker, 16 February 2014 - 03:28 PM.

#28 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

I cant agree with that, After playing the beta im actually really looking forward to it. 

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#29 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. PS4/Xbox One are both using AMD-series  which is at best middle class.

Which would still fit well into what Snaker has said. o_o...

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#30 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

I cant agree with that, After playing the beta im actually really looking forward to it.

I am too.

I highly enjoyed the beta (sans horrible, xbox killing glitches)

X1hate is just a case study in mob mentality. Same with wii u.

It would make sense if mattrick was still there and everything was as draconian as he intended.

But they changed and have been forthcoming with changes and info.

It's a great system.

But bottom line is the games.

Regardless of platform, titanfall is going to be a truly great game.

And that's coming from someone who doesn't care for COD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!