#21 chainmychomp

chainmychomp

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Advance Wars, Metroid, RPGs, etc.

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:51 AM

I'm hoping for something about the next Advanced Wars game to be confirmed, system, if it's actually coming out, release date, etc etc.  I'm not actually expecting it to appear in the conference itself, but probably a producer or developer at Intelligent Systems will say something about it it there's anything to say.

#22 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

I'm hoping for:

Miyamoto's new game to be something exciting and fresh (hopefully not Wii U Music)

Zelda U announced for Holiday 2014 

And some nice surprise announcements.

#23 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:27 AM

I'm hoping for:

Miyamoto's new game to be something exciting and fresh (hopefully not Wii U Music)

Zelda U announced for Holiday 2014 

And some nice surprise announcements.

This, smash bros. release date, and a name and some gameplay for X and I'll be happy.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#24 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

I don't want them to ever get rid of Galaxy physics, but it doesn't have to be the focus. Maybe E. Gadd could have a pocket universe lying around that you can visit?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#25 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

The hype idea is cool.

The question is: would that imply revealing to much of the E3 show? Because if i does, just do it as they always do.

If Nintendo had a lot of games coming this year (1st and 3rd party), then a teaser could be a good choice. I just believe the majority of the press conference will be about Nintendo and Indie games.

For the actual show, i think last year showed that there`s a difference in showing your games being presented by Iwata on a video and being shown on a stage in front of the crowd. The last one just doesn`t create enough hype or excitement.

So, i`m crossing my fingers for a live  show again. It`s way more engaging and memorable.

In terms of games, i think there will be some 3rd party surprises - even if just old or known franchises.

Metroid will be there; Smash will be announced for July and a Wii U pokemon/Zelda for the holidays; Starfox will be shown as a Nintendo exclusive RPG.

That`s what i want to see! :)

#26 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

Do you think a new Mario game so close to Mario 3D World is something they would do?

Yes, don't Mario  games release anually as of  recently? I don't mind though. They're always good.

Zelda U has been confirmed. Therefore, this E3 will have the biggest hype level since 2011. Tickets to the hypetrain are already  sold out, according to my anonymous sources.

Which leads me  to the point.. ah, sweet rumors.  Can't wait. I'm surprised that  no E3 rumors have popped up yet. This stuff  usually starts out soon.

Aside from Zelda  they'll have Hyrule Warriors, Yoshi Yarn and Smash Bros.  They'll probably have some games only a few people care about and mediocre third party support. But with Zelda, nothing else is necessary.  They could devote an entire  1-hour Direct to  Zelda  if they  wanted. However, the Wii U needs another smash hit. Probably will be  some casual stuff. I also believe they will talk about smartphone stuff I guess. But what they need is Metroid. Be it  3DS or  Wii U, they need Metroid. 

But unless Zelda dissapoints (which it  never does) this E3 is  confirmed to be  a  big succes already.

No sig.

#27 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

The hype idea is cool.
The question is: would that imply revealing to much of the E3 show? Because if i does, just do it as they always do.
If Nintendo had a lot of games coming this year (1st and 3rd party), then a teaser could be a good choice. I just believe the majority of the press conference will be about Nintendo and Indie games.

For the actual show, i think last year showed that there`s a difference in showing your games being presented by Iwata on a video and being shown on a stage in front of the crowd. The last one just doesn`t create enough hype or excitement.
So, i`m crossing my fingers for a live show again. It`s way more engaging and memorable.

In terms of games, i think there will be some 3rd party surprises - even if just old or known franchises.
Metroid will be there; Smash will be announced for July and a Wii U pokemon/Zelda for the holidays; Starfox will be shown as a Nintendo exclusive RPG.

That`s what i want to see! :)

The pre-E3 trailers on Spike would be a little teaser but not enough to reveal what the game is. And those games would be nice. A new Stat Fox would win it for me!

I think they will hint at something with a teaser, maybe some quick concepts. I wouldn't see it releasing this year unless it was a Paper Mario, Mario Golf or something of that nature. If it's the next galaxy they could tease and plan on a release in 2015.

Mario Galaxy U teaser would be nice! For a Summer 2015 RELEASE!!

Yes, don't Mario games release anually as of recently? I don't mind though. They're always good.

Zelda U has been confirmed. Therefore, this E3 will have the biggest hype level since 2011. Tickets to the hypetrain are already sold out, according to my anonymous sources.

Which leads me to the point.. ah, sweet rumors. Can't wait. I'm surprised that no E3 rumors have popped up yet. This stuff usually starts out soon.

Aside from Zelda they'll have Hyrule Warriors, Yoshi Yarn and Smash Bros. They'll probably have some games only a few people care about and mediocre third party support. But with Zelda, nothing else is necessary. They could devote an entire 1-hour Direct to Zelda if they wanted. However, the Wii U needs another smash hit. Probably will be some casual stuff. I also believe they will talk about smartphone stuff I guess. But what they need is Metroid. Be it 3DS or Wii U, they need Metroid.

But unless Zelda dissapoints (which it never does) this E3 is confirmed to be a big succes already.

They need more then Zelda shown to win E3. And they really need to win this E3.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#28 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

What are we thinking, Nintendo Direct or live stage presentation?

I'm thinking ND again after watching that IGN podcast.

#29 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:14 PM

Wait, I thought Nintendo was giving up on E3? Last time, did they not give up trying to do big stage presentations?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#30 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:45 PM

The pre-E3 trailers on Spike would be a little teaser but not enough to reveal what the game is. And those games would be nice. A new Stat Fox would win it for me!

Like a sound teaser?

What are we thinking, Nintendo Direct or live stage presentation?

I'm thinking ND again after watching that IGN podcast.

Yeah, they are not really confident Nintendo is going back to E3.
They should. E3 events are more engaging than any ND. And they need to try everything to get gamers attention.

#31 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

Like a sound teaser?

Yeah, they are not really confident Nintendo is going back to E3.
They should. E3 events are more engaging than any ND. And they need to try everything to get gamers attention.

I'm thinking like, if it was a Metroid game, they would show part of samuss helmet. But make it where the only way to know what it is to put all the trailers together.

#32 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

They should show space. Lots of space, emphasis on space. Then some desolate planetscape.

Then whirr up a load engine-like noise before cutting.

People could guess Metroid, but they could also guess F-Zero, Star Fox, and heck, even go so far as Sin and Punishment.

Then there will be that one guy who'll be like "Oh geez I almost thought that was FF7's opening scene."

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#33 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

tell you the truth Nintendo has proven to me that there is no reason to get excited about what they will show. Not that good games are not coming but Nintendo SUCKS at hyping their hardware and games. They even said as much so we will see what they bring. Knowing I will see zelda U is cool. I really wont get hopes up or even say what i would like to see because They will probably announce something awesome and then never talk about it again until about 6 months or more later. They need to upon up their communication on their games and the development of those games.

#34 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

Oh god, it's already time again! Felt like just last month we got the first Trailer for Smash Bros!

Another Mario, Yes please!  :wub:

#35 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

They should show space. Lots of space, emphasis on space. Then some desolate planetscape.

Then whirr up a load engine-like noise before cutting.

People could guess Metroid, but they could also guess F-Zero, Star Fox, and heck, even go so far as Sin and Punishment.

Then there will be that one guy who'll be like "Oh geez I almost thought that was FF7's opening scene."

That would be awesome!

#36 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

-Metroid exclusive to 3ds hahahaha

-Star Fox 2d side scroller 
-Nintendo 64 hd remakes

-wii u exclusives from 3rd party developers

-Bayonetta 2 release date 

-Nintendo Land 2 

-Cooking Mama U

-Sonic Boom 

-X gets a name and release window "probably ends up coming out in spring 2015"

-Minecraft Wii U

-Yarn Yoshi

-Pokemon Z for 3ds 

-New Pokemon game for wii u

-Ports of old games "borderlands 2, skyrim, etc."

-new i.p. from Nintendo 

#37 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

YES to Yarn Yoshi and Minecraft Wii U. 2 things that needs to be brought out into the light

#38 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

Mario Galaxy U teaser would be nice! For a Summer 2015 RELEASE!!

They need more then Zelda shown to win E3. And they really need to win this E3.

Do they?

If they could reveal a new Zelda in the same way they did in 2005 they're already winning. Not expecting much from other companies tbh, unless a new Resident Evil or something is shown.

No sig.

#39 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:09 AM

Do they?

If they could reveal a new Zelda in the same way they did in 2005 they're already winning. Not expecting much from other companies tbh, unless a new Resident Evil or something is shown.

Well, I expect Sony and Microsoft to showcase a lot of games. People aren't complaining about not having a Zelda game, but not having enough games to play throughout the year.

#40 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Well, I expect Sony and Microsoft to showcase a lot of games. People aren't complaining about not having a Zelda game, but not having enough games to play throughout the year.

I doubt we'll get anything  interesting before Q3/Q4  of the year except for Mario.. I agree with their point though. But  E3, which takes place in the middle of 2014 won't change  that I guess. Some blockbusters  will be released near the end of the year though

No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!