13 replies to this topic

#1 twohits

twohits

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • NNID:twohits

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

Just wanted to say hello to all the video game fans out here, glad to be apart of the Wii U forums. 

I own a gaming PC and bought Call of Duty Ghosts for it back in December, I adjusted the graphics to the maximum on my Radeon XFX card and I thought to myself, "Man, I spent $1400 on a this rig and although this game does look better on my PC than on PS4 and XBOX One, but, by my standards it still looked like crud."  Then I saw what the supposed weaker Wii U could do, and let me tell you friends, Super Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3 are graphically superior than most new games. Wow.  Few developers can do what Nintendo has done with the Wii U, and it is absurd that 3rd party developers are not making games on this plucky contender.  The Wii U is quality, Nintendo needs to release more games from the 8 bit and 16 bit era on the Virtual Console and keep releasing games that show off the graphics of the Wii U.  I bought a Wii U January 28 of this year after I saw the graphics and game play of Super Mario 3D World, a definite system seller.  Go Nintendo!  

Edited by twohits, 01 March 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#2 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

Welcome!  Glad to have you.  And I totally agree about the awesome games!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#3 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Welcome.

and thats Nintendo power. It makes use of what it has and doesnt try to over load things. Which is where they start to lok like crap.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#4 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

Welcome to the forums, man. I'm diggin the wii u too and Super Mario 3D World is a fantastic title. Have fun and enjoy :)

#5 twohits

twohits

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:10 AM

I already feel at home, thanks everyone.  

#6 Tibetan Monk

Tibetan Monk

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • NNID:Tibetan_Monk

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

Welcome!

#7 JOCx420

JOCx420

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • NNID:JOCx420

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:50 AM

Welcome brotha! Bout to fire mine up here soon, for a solid Sunday game sesh!
SLUMERICAN MADE!! NNID: JOCx420

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

Welcome to our forums! :) 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 ChopperCherry

ChopperCherry

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • NNID:ChopperCherry
  • Fandom:
    Mass Effect,Donkey Kong,Monster Hunter,

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

Welcome aboard mate.And yeah the WII U is a good console Lovin the new Donky Kong game.And the WII Ualready has a strong line up of games.

ChopperCherry

#10 Neptunia

Neptunia

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

Loving my Wii U Zelda HD Deluxe! And PC gaming ftw!

#11 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:05 AM

Hello.

pNgecl.gif

#12 twohits

twohits

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

I really liked Vandal Hearts one and two for the PS1; I mean to the point where I completed them it with all prisms, 100%, and secret endings.  The first Vandal Hearts forever spoiled the strategy RPG genre for me; to the point where I measure all subsequent strategy RPGs to it.  I have played Final Fantasy Tactics, Shining Force series, Onimusha Tactics, and several others, but never have I played a Fire Emblem game.  Has anyone ever played a Fire Emblem title, if so which one would you recommend if any? 

#13 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:35 AM

You could play the new Fire Emblem game, that came out last year. It's for the 3DS tho. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#14 twohits

twohits

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

You could play the new Fire Emblem game, that came out last year. It's for the 3DS tho. 

Thanks for the suggestion, that FE title has an exceptional rating on Metacritic. Now if I can only save up for a 3DS/2DS or get someone to let me borrow theirs. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deluxe, Wii U, Virtual Console, Nintendo Power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!