Photo

Official Titanfall Thread- Game of the Spring- Multiplayer Game of the Forever..

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

I wonder if anyone will uncover some biased reviews for the game that came from monetary incentive, seeing as how Microsoft can be like that, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

#22 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

http://www.gamesrada...tanfall-review/

4/5.

Game of the forever,foreeever. 

Anybody else have it? 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#23 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

So far the servers are great on X1 definitely a must have if your into online shooters or shooters in general.

#24 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

I have it. Mine is just installing still .

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#25 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

Can someone explein to me what a Titanfall is? I'm confused :/

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#26 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:19 PM

Its a FPS shooter where the story takes place online and has mechs. 

hawwwt. 

#27 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

Its a FPS shooter where the story takes place online and has mechs. 

hawwwt. 

LOL so a call of duty clone right? Why cant we just accept that COD is the best shooter?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#28 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:31 PM

The only way I can describe it is COD with mechs. It feels exactly like a COD game with mechs. Also, the titans are just annoying. Seems like it could be fun with a titan-less mode.

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

http://www.cinemable...900p-62712.html

Didn't respawn promise 900p on x1 ?
hehehe, developers lying as usual and not being called out.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

LOL so a call of duty clone right? Why cant we just accept that COD is the best shooter?

Cod with Mechs. But not CoD. Like how Resogun is Defender but not.

However the better game will be Monolith Soft X ;)  Xenoblade with Mechs...that can fly and change shape and shoot.  I have no faith in the reviews it's getting as I'm sure as awlays hype train reviews and a couple of them are deals. I never trust pro reviews anymore. If you like Mechs Robotech Battlecry on Xbox/PS2/GCN/ Armored Core series,Virtual On,Mechassault,Front Mission,Mech Warrior series to get a start.

#31 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:35 PM

Cod with Mechs. But not CoD. Like how Resogun is Defender but not.

However the better game will be Monolith Soft X ;)  Xenoblade with Mechs...that can fly and change shape and shoot.  I have no faith in the reviews it's getting as I'm sure as awlays hype train reviews and a couple of them are deals. I never trust pro reviews anymore. If you like Mechs Robotech Battlecry on Xbox/PS2/GCN/ Armored Core series,Virtual On,Mechassault,Front Mission,Mech Warrior series to get a start.

X? Sounds like a Titanfall remake. Why can't we just accept that Titanfall is the best mech game already?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#32 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

X? Sounds like a Titanfall remake. Why can't we just accept that Titanfall is the best mech game already?

0HSbUkP.gif

cHBsw1D.gif

zCuXDmb.gif

#33 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Don't listen to him. He's just mad that the Wii U has no game to play, 

#34 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:16 PM

Dude we have 007 Legends and TWO nerfed COD games. I think we know who's really mad here...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#35 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Some people just have taste for something more high grade than wine in a box. LOL at western FPS garbage. And while I am playing many games on the WiiU lately 3D World as I just got it over the weekend and awaiting ACIV in the mail...don't act like it's my only system. Have 26 others to game on.

Just beat Strider (Arcade) Strider 2 & Strider (2014) on PS3 just the other day. One sitting brah. Hard mode. Frame Gride >>>>your petty COD Robot kids game. :laugh:

#36 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Anyone getting this on PC?

#37 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

It has a campaign but it's pretty much non existent and just a bunch of multiplayer matches with some in game dialogue. Still though the gameplay is extremely fun mixing CODs fast pace action (on steroids) with mirrors edge movement which adds wonders to the shooter genre. Also it has Mechs which is cool too.

#38 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

Some people just have taste for something more high grade than wine in a box. LOL at western FPS garbage. And while I am playing many games on the WiiU lately 3D World as I just got it over the weekend and awaiting ACIV in the mail...don't act like it's my only system. Have 26 others to game on.

Just beat Strider (Arcade) Strider 2 & Strider (2014) on PS3 just the other day. One sitting brah. Hard mode. Frame Gride >>>>your petty COD Robot kids game. :laugh:

Lol playing ACIV where the framerate drops to 15. 

You have no idea what you're talking about. If the game was on the Wii U you would be praising it. The thing that pisses me off about fanboys is they're so "delusional" that they blindly bash a game they have no knowledge about besides "it has shooting in it!". Unlike you, my brain isn't mushed by the Nintendo propaganda. I learned from the Wii that owning a single Nintendo console is utterly pointless. I own all three consoles because I'm not a tool, and I can appreciate each system manufacturer for their pros/cons. 

Continue to say mindless moronic stuff. Grow up.  Have fun waiting months for Mario Kart 8 for two months while I have Infamous Second City Son and Titanfall to keep me occupied until then 

You're calling Titanfall a kid's game yet 3D World is made for kids. Nintendo's whole audience is targeted towards kids. 

Anyone getting this on PC?

Noope.

Edited by U Mirin' Brah?, 11 March 2014 - 05:16 PM.

#39 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

Game is amazing I'm up to level 15 already so much fun capture the flag is a blast too. It looks really nice on the xbox one too.

Posted Image

#40 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

Servers were kind of laggy today, but thats to be expected. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!