Photo

Apparently this is a racist KFC commercial.

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#21 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:52 AM

Ah okay, I didn't know that KFC was stereotyped with black people. In the Netherlands I think we stereotype KFC with Americans in general. Maybe because we have a very tolerant and open society here. So maybe the fact that we don't discriminate as much was the reason I failed to see the stereotype.

I'm actually surprised by that. Pretty much every other country is extremely racist. Also pretty much every asian country. Also america, and in a really weird, subtle way Canada.

Actually I think the only place you can be a black person without encountering racism is africa. Not even all of it, since they've been culled in sudan and stuff.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#22 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

I'm actually surprised by that. Pretty much every other country is extremely racist. Also pretty much every asian country. Also america, and in a really weird, subtle way Canada.
Actually I think the only place you can be a black person without encountering racism is africa. Not even all of it, since they've been culled in sudan and stuff.

I think the Dutch society is pretty open to black, asian, middle eastern countries but also for gay people etc. We're not always that way but I think mostly it is good. Amsterdam, our capital city is pretty much multicultural

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#23 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:10 AM

I think the Dutch society is pretty open to black, asian, middle eastern countries but also for gay people etc. We're not always that way but I think mostly it is good. Amsterdam, our capital city is pretty much multicultural

Not saying you're wrong (never been to netherlands) but multicutural definitely doesn't mean racist. England is extremely muticutural and racist as Zimmerman.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#24 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:33 AM

Lol, you serious?
http://en.wikipedia....ple_in_Zimbabwe

Don't think only Black people can be victims of racism, racist pig!

Why do you hate people from Belgium then?

Edited by Nollog, 04 March 2014 - 04:34 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#25 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

Lol, you serious?

Belgium? I don't hate Belgian people, have lots of friends there. We only make jokes about Belgian people, as they do to the Dutch. I believe some people hate the Germans though, they are our other neighbors, and the hate from some people is still for bad feelings during the occupation. My grandmother still can't stand zee Germanz

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#26 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

Lol, you serious?

-_- I never said people are only racist against black people. I'm fully aware there is racism against whites in Zimbabwe and south africa and lots of other places. However, there are a crapton of places you can go as a white person and not encounter racism. That is the complete opposite of how it is for black people.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

-_- I never said people are only racist against black people. I'm fully aware there is racism against whites in Zimbabwe and south africa and lots of other places. However, there are a crapton of places you can go as a white person and not encounter racism. That is the complete opposite of how it is for black people.

I disagree.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

I disagree.

Are you black?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

Are you black?

Yes

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

Yes

Pics or it ain't so.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#31 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

Pics or it ain't so.

Probably meant his soul

#32 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

Probably meant his soul

LOL Well you can't truly have a black soul unless you have black skin.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#33 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

Pics or it ain't so.

Why are you defining yourself as a racist?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#34 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

Why are you defining yourself as a racist?

How am I definining myself as a racist?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#35 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:19 PM

How am I definining myself as a racist?

1. Asked me if I was black.
2. Refused to believe I was a race.
3. Etc.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#36 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

LOL Well you can't truly have a black soul unless you have black skin.

Or Evil. Lets just say nollog is evil.

#37 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

That's not really true. White people just get far less extreme forms of racism in Europe and North America. Probably most other places too. Either way Black People have it worst.

Edited by Symphony, 07 March 2014 - 08:07 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#38 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

That's not really true. White people just get far less extreme forms of racism in Europe and North America. Probably most other places too. Either way Black People have it worst.

Indeed, black people have it most vocally.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#39 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

Indeed, black people have it most vocally.

K which race has had it as bad as African/African descendants?

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#40 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

K which race has had it as bad as African/African descendants?

There is a some theories we all descend from Africa dating back to the earliest days of evolution. One could also state Jewish people were enslaved tortured discriminated for thousands of years. White people are actually a minority in the worlds population.

I am not saying anyone has had it worse or they had it better than some as a definite but it is something that could be debated if people really wanted to.

Edited by Ryudo, 07 March 2014 - 08:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!