Photo

Apparently this is a racist KFC commercial.

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#61 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

KFC tastes crap in terms of fried chicken anyway. Greasiest, sloppiest crap.

If you're ever in Waikiki, you go to Murakame Udon, that place with the long ass lines out front, and you eat their fried chicken. KFC would go broke if they ever mass produced.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#62 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

I don't think I'll be able to reply to threads here anymore within descending to complete sarcasm or pure cynicism.

BTW, KFC is garbage

#63 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:18 AM

Am not saying Black people are not targets for discrimination. And yes, if you like to hear it, I agree that black people are a very large group and discriminated the most...in the USA. I really think mid-eastern people have it much harder in Europe. But yeah, I also believe black people are discriminated here too.

I have many friends, black, asian, eastern, gay, christian and muslims, and I talk with them as equals. As such, I might offend them sometimes because I don't speak limited to what might be offensive. If I hit a nerve, I receive a punch, and we carry on.

I think many Americans are almost Christian Extremists. You receive insults and are so over the top angry, when our bible says 'turn the other cheek'. Thus saying, forget about those insults, carry on, those people are not worth your time and attention.

eah just so you know I haven't responded and don;t plan to respond cause I'm just really bucking done and deflated at his point. Feels like crap to have racist stuff happen to you. Feels even worse when everyone esentially tells you well it's all justy in your head because you're just another dumb niqqer. Just realized it's been censoring that the whole time. Whatever.

If you want to see more of my thoughts go look at thread about Zimmerman signng autographs for being a racist piece of crap wrth less than my sweaty ball hairs.

Yeah peace.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#64 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:42 AM

Just realized it's been censoring that the whole time. Whatever.

And yet macadamia isn't censored.
Another showcase that mournblade and co. are racist.

pistachio
slant
apple

Much like American-"Africans", Irish people took the word used as a slur against them, and took ownership of it.
Made it a joke, and turned it into a neutral/positive word over time.

Try that instead of being a hypocrite and only caring about yourself.

Edited by Nollog, 13 March 2014 - 02:49 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#65 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:54 AM

And yet macadamia isn't censored.
Another showcase that mournblade and co. are racist.

pistachio
slant
apple

Much like American-"Africans", Irish people took the word used as a slur against them, and took ownership of it.
Made it a joke, and turned it into a neutral/positive word over time.

Try that instead of being a hypocrite and only caring about yourself.

weird I couldn't see most of tat comment until i quoted it O.o

Was just going to say never heard of macadamia.

Difference with whatever word you're referring to and niqqer is that people qute literally died to see the end of the use of that word. Every time it's used you pratcially spit in those people's face. I'm black and I never use the word like that. I'll say it, but only if it's as a reference to the history behing it. None fo that "My niqqa" crap.

And I don't use any other racist word either, so if that last part was aimed and me I don't know where you got it.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#66 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

I have asked people before to give me a heads up about words or slang that they would like filtered, as I haven't added much to the preexisting filter (I usually only go to it when people point words out).

Either it wasn't suggested, I missed it, or I didn't see it after fieryguns spammed me with over 30 different variations of the word shit (with different characters like the accented i and whatnot).

Unfortunately for words like slant or dick, I can't really filter them as people will make the argument for when the words are used for their original or common intended use and not as slang.

#67 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

weird I couldn't see most of tat comment until i quoted it O.o
Was just going to say never heard of macadamia.
Difference with whatever word you're referring to and niqqer is that people qute literally died to see the end of the use of that word. Every time it's used you pratcially spit in those people's face. I'm black and I never use the word like that. I'll say it, but only if it's as a reference to the history behing it. None fo that "My niqqa" crap.
And I don't use any other racist word either, so if that last part was aimed and me I don't know where you got it.

Nah, they died to be seen as equals.

macadamia is a racial slur against Hispanic people.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#68 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

Nah, they died to be seen as equals.

macadamia is a racial slur against Hispanic people.

Yes and also to be referred to as "him" or "her" not "that boy" or "that niqqer". You honestly think that people like MLK were like yeah I think we should keep calling each other niqqa can't see how this would be detremental.

Actually don't answer that. You're gonna make me respect you even less than I already do. I'm not sure I can handle thinking of you as normal and respectable to complete and utter idiot (right now it's just complete idiot).

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#69 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:06 AM

Yes and also to be referred to as "him" or "her" not "that boy" or "that niqqer". You honestly think that people like MLK were like yeah I think we should keep calling each other niqqa can't see how this would be detremental.
Actually don't answer that. You're gonna make me respect you even less than I already do. I'm not sure I can handle thinking of you as normal and respectable to complete and utter idiot (right now it's just complete idiot).

Uhhhh... why? Why would admins automatically be allowed to swear when no one else can?

I don't think MLK cared what people called each other.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#70 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

I don't think MLK cared what people called each other.

And utter gets thrown right in. It's a new world record! Actually maybe Mel gibson has you beat. But keep at it, I'm sure you'll get there. :)

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#71 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:12 AM

And utter gets thrown right in. It's a new world record! Actually maybe Mel gibson has you beat. But keep at it, I'm sure you'll get there. :)

Pretty good comeback.
Did he ever state he wanted people to call each other anything in particular?
I understand he wanted to create bonds within the black community by encouraging the use of "brother", but beyond that I don't think I've ever heard anything about it.
I'm sure he had a dis-taste for a word used to refer to him as property, but I'm sure he realised words don't have power, only the meaning you assign to them yourself.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#72 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

words don't have power, only the meaning you assign to them yourself.

Ahahahahaha!

I mean you have said some stupid things these past couple ays. I mean REALLY mind-bogglingly stupid things. But this just straigt up made me laugh. I genuinely mean tat. My word, I would say you're living under a rock, but I think Patrick knows better than that.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#73 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

Ahahahahaha!
I mean you have said some stupid things these past couple ays. I mean REALLY mind-bogglingly stupid things. But this just straigt up made me laugh. I genuinely mean tat. My word, I would say you're living under a rock, but I think Patrick knows better than that.

You're more racist than anyone I've ever talked to.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#74 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:21 AM

To be honest, this topic wasn't going anywhere after page 1.

Also, managed to get my Hawaii photos on my computer. So this is that fried chicken from the Japanese Restaurant (own photo)

1947499_10203452734463041_1847842501_n.j

Numbah Wun Pik

AuzzieWingman.png

#75 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:34 AM

To be honest, this topic wasn't going anywhere after page 1.

Also, managed to get my Hawaii photos on my computer. So this is that fried chicken from the Japanese Restaurant (own photo)

1947499_10203452734463041_1847842501_n.j

Numbah Wun Pik

I hear McDonalds in Hawaii serve spam.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#76 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

They do, but we never went because we are better than that. So many local breakfast bars over in Waikiki that were so much more worth it.

AuzzieWingman.png

#77 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

They do, but we never went because we are better than that. So many local breakfast bars over in Waikiki that were so much more worth it.

I'm sure you ate spam once.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#78 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:47 AM

Surprisingly I didn't. It was steak, bacon, chicken, pork and eggs eggs and more eggs on rice all the way man.

AuzzieWingman.png

#79 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

Surprisingly I didn't. It was steak, bacon, chicken, pork and eggs eggs and more eggs on rice all the way man.

I bet the chicken was spam.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#80 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

Stop. The only thing remotely spammy over there were the guys from SWAT Gun Club and the Royal Hawaiian Gun Club trying to get your attention over the other guy.

That, and random guys on segways trying to get on a tour around the island.

AuzzieWingman.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!