Photo

Apparently this is a racist KFC commercial.

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:41 AM

2. How is killing someone not bad? O_o

Also that second point (about looking down on a whole race for a single person's actions) is a very interesting one. Sounds really familiar. Almost like I said it on this very thread a couple pages ago :P

Oh, I should have been a tad more clear... I was talking about the example where a white person guns down a black person.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#102 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

I'm so sorry that you've "given up on us". It's a shame we all can't be more like you, saying stuff like how it's fine for blacks to be racist against whites, just as long as it isn't the other way around. :v

Yoooo.

Bro.

Bro.

Broooo.

Yo, bro.

Bro... YO.

Calm dem tits (they look so much nicer when they're calm bb), then read my posts more clearly. I've never said specifically white people (in fact I've even said many black people have the same problem) and I literally just told that exact same thang to Matrix.

But jus' so you know, that thing where you see I think people are racist and am black so clearly I really mean white people is also stereotyping ;)

Oh, I should have been a tad more clear... I was talking about the example where a white person guns down a black person.

Haha that doesn't answer my question... at least I'm assuming it doesn't. If it does, dang man, that's cold.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#103 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

Yoooo.

Bro.

Bro.

Broooo.

Yo, bro.

Bro... YO.

Calm dem tits (they look so much nicer when they're calm bb), then read my posts more clearly. I've never said specifically white people (in fact I've even said many black people have the same problem) and I literally just told that exact same thang to Matrix.

But jus' so you know, that thing where you see I think people are racist and am black so clearly I really mean white people is also stereotyping ;)

Wha? I misinterpreted what you were saying because you didn't explain? Now how did that happen?

;)

I don't even...

#104 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

Wha? I misinterpreted what you were saying because you didn't explain? Now how did that happen?

;)

Because you didn't read the rest of my posts man

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!