Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

I'll be waiting for the Wii U version. Hopefully the visuals are better than that of ps3/360

#22 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:05 AM

I'll be waiting for the Wii U version. Hopefully the visuals are better than that of ps3/360

sad we have to wish for that but yes lets hope

#23 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:37 AM

I dont see how this is possible when the ps4 visuals arent any better than 360/ps3.

I would consider getting the watchdogs shown a year ago if the gameplay held up.

Im not touching this downgraded pile of turds on any platform.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#24 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

I dont see how this is possible when the ps4 visuals arent any better than 360/ps3.

I would consider getting the watchdogs shown a year ago if the gameplay held up.

Im not touching this downgraded pile of turds on any platform.

So you think it was downgraded as well? I noticed it in some places, but other parts of the trailer looked stunning graphically. It was really inconsistent, as if the trailer was made up of current and next-gen footage.

Remember when Watch_Dogs was first shown, and everyone was like "wow, there's no way this is current gen, must be for the next generation of consoles"?

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#25 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:51 AM

So you think it was downgraded as well? I noticed it in some places, but other parts of the trailer looked stunning graphically. It was really inconsistent, as if the trailer was made up of current and next-gen footage.

Remember when Watch_Dogs was first shown, and everyone was like "wow, there's no way this is current gen, must be for the next generation of consoles"?

It is slap in the face obvious, and it has been 100% confirmed by SOny themselves, to be ALL ps4 footage.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#26 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:21 AM

The car model alone looks like an arcade racer for the PS2 and the lighting engine looks like it's baked

Edited by Sorceror12, 08 March 2014 - 06:24 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#27 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:25 AM

Um, what? If they wanted to say "F*** you" to Wii U owners, just either don't release the game, or release a game with no game pad support, no updates and sucky graphics. Even though one of those options are still possible, at least we know that the game will be unique compared to the others.

For those angry about the delay, and think Ryman being delayed until the last generation version was complete, you have every eight to be angry and boycott this game. But, when this game ultimately fails and we don't get The Crew, The Division or any other next gen ubisoft game -- don't get mad. You made that choice. Try to, however, understand this is their first next gen game. It needs to be released. It's been under development for five years. Delaying every version isn't a great idea. Possible? Sure, but it means not making money on this game longer.

But the argument doesn't matter. If you feel that way, I can't change your mind.

Sigh....I'd really like to get The Division

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#28 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

Why do people care so much about the visuals? The gameplay looks superb.

#29 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

No, it doesnt. The visuals are faaaar from the only thing that have seen a downgrade.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#30 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

Expectations. Problem is it very much appears to have been downgraded visually (confirmed PS4 footage in latest trailer) and Ubisoft is not admitting or acknowledging it. Guess we will see what the final product entails. I agree, visuals are not everything and gameplay is important.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#31 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:57 AM

No, it doesnt. The visuals are faaaar from the only thing that have seen a downgrade.

Well if that's what you think then fine. I personally don't see a difference in any of the things that interest me about the game.

#32 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:01 AM

xrnikr.GIF

#33 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

Um, what? If they wanted to say "F*** you" to Wii U owners, just either don't release the game, or release a game with no game pad support, no updates and sucky graphics. Even though one of those options are still possible, at least we know that the game will be unique compared to the others.

For those angry about the delay, and think Ryman being delayed until the last generation version was complete, you have every eight to be angry and boycott this game. But, when this game ultimately fails and we don't get The Crew, The Division or any other next gen ubisoft game -- don't get mad. You made that choice. Try to, however, understand this is their first next gen game. It needs to be released. It's been under development for five years. Delaying every version isn't a great idea. Possible? Sure, but it means not making money on this game longer.

But the argument doesn't matter. If you feel that way, I can't change your mind.

So Ubisoft makes a rappy game, and we shouldn't buy it because why support a crappy game. I agree with you up to that point. But then when they pull the support because no one bought their piece of crap, we shouldn't be angry,  it's our fault we didn't support their crappy game? That's some really bad logic.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#34 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

So Ubisoft makes a rappy game, and we shouldn't buy it because why support a crappy game. I agree with you up to that point. But then when they pull the support because no one bought their piece of crap, we shouldn't be angry, it's our fault we didn't support their crappy game? That's some really bad logic.

You're making the assumption this game is going to be crappy. But even if it is, Ubisoft I believe is using this game to judge whether or not continue to support Wii U with it's next big franchises this generation. So if this game fails because no one buys it, and down the line you get mad we don't end up getting more love from Ubisoft - that is your fault. And anyone who doesn't buy the game.

And of course, if you don't like the game - like I originally said - don't buy the game. That's perfectly fine.

But, I don't see Ubisoft messing this one up for the Wii U. The game was made for this controller.

I don't really see a difference in the original footage, from the brief footage from Wii U shown last year at E3, and from the latest story trailer. Also, reading upon hands on from Polygon, it appears the AI will react to you. For instance, the player thought he noticed someone doing something illegal. He followed him, and the AI became paranoid. Stood at a mail box for a while and eventually put a letter in. After the player was done, he asked Ubisoft about the guy and basically the normal people will react to you. So if they think your stalking them they could run away and act funny.

That's pretty cool. And there is so much more I've read about. The game has been worth the wait, it appears to me. And it seems better then what it originally appeared to me.

Edited by MorbidGod, 08 March 2014 - 01:30 PM.

Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#35 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:09 PM

You're making the assumption this game is going to be crappy. But even if it is, Ubisoft I believe is using this game to judge whether or not continue to support Wii U with it's next big franchises this generation. So if this game fails because no one buys it, and down the line you get mad we don't end up getting more love from Ubisoft - that is your fault. And anyone who doesn't buy the game.

And of course, if you don't like the game - like I originally said - don't buy the game. That's perfectly fine.

But, I don't see Ubisoft messing this one up for the Wii U. The game was made for this controller.

I don't really see a difference in the original footage, from the brief footage from Wii U shown last year at E3, and from the latest story trailer. Also, reading upon hands on from Polygon, it appears the AI will react to you. For instance, the player thought he noticed someone doing something illegal. He followed him, and the AI became paranoid. Stood at a mail box for a while and eventually put a letter in. After the player was done, he asked Ubisoft about the guy and basically the normal people will react to you. So if they think your stalking them they could run away and act funny.

That's pretty cool. And there is so much more I've read about. The game has been worth the wait, it appears to me. And it seems better then what it originally appeared to me.

No  I don't think so. If this game fails, the chances are it's almost certainly Ubisoft's fault. Despite what all these big developers think, you DON'T get to treat Nintendo gamers like 3 year-old turds who won't notice that you clearly love other gamers more and get away with it. The way it looks right now, they knowingly anally violated us by delaying the game after they already did so by taking away one of our exclusives, and making us wait longer to do so. The same goes for if this game is crap. We're the victims here, so don't blame us.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#36 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:02 PM

The visuals on this really dipped big time it's crazy.

#37 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

The visuals on this really dipped big time it's crazy.

Did you watch the Ubisoft Q&A yesterday? Just about side stepped the entire graphical question regarding the outrage from the recently released story trailer. They basically answered the question like a politician. Sad that things cannot be answered directly, with facts.

Edited by Sorceror12, 08 March 2014 - 07:21 PM.

#38 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

No I don't think so. If this game fails, the chances are it's almost certainly Ubisoft's fault. Despite what all these big developers think, you DON'T get to treat Nintendo gamers like 3 year-old turds who won't notice that you clearly love other gamers more and get away with it. The way it looks right now, they knowingly anally violated us by delaying the game after they already did so by taking away one of our exclusives, and making us wait longer to do so. The same goes for if this game is crap. We're the victims here, so don't blame us.

If you don't buy the game - and its a great game - for the Wii U then your not supporting. Regardless of the reason, you are making that choice. If your not buying it because it's crappy, then that's totally legit. You don't like it. But, if your protesting, then you are causing more harm then good, and when we don't get those other games, I will blame the ones who choose not to buy the game.

There are better ways to protest. Boycotting in this business hurts the consumer.

Edited by MorbidGod, 08 March 2014 - 08:38 PM.

Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#39 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

I'll get the wii u version IF there is indication that they actually made AT LEAST the same amount of effort they put into the PS4.

If it's a 360 version just with gamepad features, UBI can go jump off a cliff.

#40 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

I'll get the wii u version IF there is indication that they actually made AT LEAST the same amount of effort they put into the PS4.

Did you see the visuals for the PS4 version? It's a 2007 Need for Speed quality lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!