#1 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:21 AM

Hiya forum! The username's Katsurotoku, but feel free to call me Kat for short! Actually, I'm even called Kat in real life, but that's because of my obsession of KitKat bars, apparently. I'm happy to be a part of the forum, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Wii U! The game I await the most would be the next Super Smash Bros. for it, but that won't be out for a good while; still, it's good to feel the excitement. I am a huge Otaku, having been a vast collector of many anime/manga stuff, especially from the Lucky Star series. As for video games, I've been having a drought, but the Wii U and PSVita that's coming out should loosen that. Below are some FAQ that I get from people on many forums, and.. It just makes the introduction 10x do-able, for some reason.

-----------
Are you a boy? Girl? Both? None?
I'm, indeed, a boy. I often set myself up to look like the typical trap, at times, but deep down, I'm an obvious femboy.

What's a Trap? Femboy?
A trap is someone who is a guy, pretending to be a girl, or vise versa. A femboy is a boy who acts like a female, without actually saying that he's a female. No, it doesn't mean that I had a gender change, but I guess some femboys do get that. Rest assured, I'm still a guy.

You have a HUGE obsession with Lolis, y'know?
Most likely, I'll be the Pedobear of the forum. Lolis are extremely adorable and stimulating to me, (not going any further with that), and... Overall, I just love 'em! I mean, yeah, I guess that makes me a Pedo, since I'm totally into younger girls rather than girls my own age, but oh well.

You called yourself a Pedo? And you're not even 18? What is this, I don't even-
Actually, you're considered a Pedo once you turn 16, and happen to have a fond attraction to someone 5 years younger. Did I have such an attraction? The world may never know.

Okay, so. PSVita.. You're not getting the 3DS?
I can't see 3D, ironically. Apparently, my left eye, which is known as 'The Lazy Eye' causes 3D to become distorted when viewing. I wouldn't bash the 3DS, though, since I'm not a Sony fanboy or what-not, but I'm better off with the PSVita.

What's a Loli? (You should have guessed by now.)
A small, innocent, adorable wittle girl!

My Little Pon-
YES.
-----------

Of course, I doubt I may have ansewred all the questions that people may have wanted to know. I usually don't like talking about myself, but I'm open to pushing myself into it, especially on introductions. If anyone has anything they'd like to ask, say, or whatever, feel free to say it! Well... Even if I said DON'T, it's not like I really had a say-so. But anyway! That's my introduction, see you guys around the forums!

Also, that siggy down there. It'd be lovely if you clicked on that egg.

kthxbai! <3

Edited by Katsurotoku, 21 November 2011 - 08:22 AM.

Posted Image

If you wish, please click the egg above to help it grow into an amazing dragon! :3

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

Hello, um do you think you revealed a bit of too much info. I am Caius, and welcome to the forums. You should take a look at the ruleset and newcomer's guide. I have to say you shouldn't dismiss the 3ds because you can't see the 3d. You should focus on the games that are coming for the system. If non of the games interest you than I understand. I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums. How did you found the forum, and are there any other games you are interested in?

Edited by Caius, 21 November 2011 - 08:55 AM.

Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

Hello!
Welcome to the Wii U Forums. Would you like to be friends?
:)
If you need any help ask me, the other guides, or AMAC, or Feld0
That is a long intro. Wow, you really put out loads of info. Nice to meet you :)
Come to the Wii U Chat :)

Posted Image

#4 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hello, um do you think you revealed a bit of too much info. I am Caius, and welcome to the forums. You should take a look at the ruleset and newcomer's guide. I have to say you shouldn't dismiss the 3ds because you can't see the 3d. You should focus on the games that are coming for the system. If non of the games interest you than I understand. I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums. How did you found the forum, and are there any other games you are interested in?

I kept it pretty simple and appropriate, I didn't want to branch out TOO much. But I'm open about myself in some aspects. Anyway, nice to meet ya Caius, and true, the games for the 3DS were appealing. Though, I don't find too much interest in them, honestly. I found the forum after doing a search on Google, and the community looked pretty good and active, so I decided to join. Hmm.. As for games.. I'm really looking forward to LittleBigPlanet for the PSVita.

Hello!
Welcome to the Wii U Forums. Would you like to be friends?
:)
If you need any help ask me, the other guides, or AMAC, or Feld0
That is a long intro. Wow, you really put out loads of info. Nice to meet you :)
Come to the Wii U Chat :)

Of course I'll be friends with ya, budster! And thanks!
Nice too meet ya, too, and sure thing! I believe this post should give me access to the chat, hopefully.

Posted Image

If you wish, please click the egg above to help it grow into an amazing dragon! :3

#5 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:27 PM

Welcome to the forums. As long as you don't take your obsessions too far, you'll be fine.

#6 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

Welcome to the forums. As long as you don't take your obsessions too far, you'll be fine.

True. xD That's what other sites are for. :3
Anyway, thanks!

Posted Image

#7 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:48 PM

Very... interesting introduction you got there Mr. Pedo.

Let me introduce myself. I am superdarkyoshi the eh... darkest yoshi. You could just call me SDY if you want, though because I know that superdarkyoshi is a bit of a hassle to type. Writer/poet, debater/speaker, musician,fencer, amateur artist, and one fascinated in the dreams and the paranormal. I am studying blues guitar at the moment, and know pretty much the basics and have been playing for about 2 and a half years. John Mayer is my hero, he inspires me to improve and become a blues player.

So, whats your favorite game, you'd say?

If you have any questions, make sure to ask any of us guides or a moderator/admin for help.

Have fun.

Oh, and if you hear about the golden albino wizard, they are talking about me.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#8 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

Very... interesting introduction you got there Mr. Pedo.

Let me introduce myself. I am superdarkyoshi the eh... darkest yoshi. You could just call me SDY if you want, though because I know that superdarkyoshi is a bit of a hassle to type. Writer/poet, debater/speaker, musician,fencer, amateur artist, and one fascinated in the dreams and the paranormal. I am studying blues guitar at the moment, and know pretty much the basics and have been playing for about 2 and a half years. John Mayer is my hero, he inspires me to improve and become a blues player.

So, whats your favorite game, you'd say?

If you have any questions, make sure to ask any of us guides or a moderator/admin for help.

Have fun.

Oh, and if you hear about the golden albino wizard, they are talking about me.

Awesome! Nice to meet ya, SDY.
I'd say my favorite game would be Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA for the PSP.

Thanks for the post!

Posted Image

#9 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

You liek Hatsune Miku? I LIEK HATSUNE MIKU 2!!!!! AN ANIME!!!!! (That's not how I talk :P) Anyways, welcome! Be sure to read the rules and all that good blah-blah you want to skip, but can't. Nice to meet you, Femboy Pedo! I obviously also love anime and J-Pop, but I love Zelda even more (again, obviously)! I have a feeling once I get to know you more we'll be good friends. Oh, and one more thing: Don't know for sure, but people think I'm baka. You should know what I mean. ^_^
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#10 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:26 PM

You liek Hatsune Miku? I LIEK HATSUNE MIKU 2!!!!! AN ANIME!!!!! (That's not how I talk :P) Anyways, welcome! Be sure to read the rules and all that good blah-blah you want to skip, but can't. Nice to meet you, Femboy Pedo! I obviously also love anime and J-Pop, but I love Zelda even more (again, obviously)! I have a feeling once I get to know you more we'll be good friends. Oh, and one more thing: Don't know for sure, but people think I'm baka. You should know what I mean. ^_^

Me and you will probably be great friends. And don't worry, you should see my over-flooded PM's of people saying that I'm baka for being open about certain issues. xD
Anyway! Thanks for the reply! You'z cool, in my imaginary book. :3

Posted Image

#11 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:31 PM

My Little Pon-
YES.

-----------

Of course, I doubt I may have ansewred all the questions that people may have wanted to know. I usually don't like talking about myself, but I'm open to pushing myself into it, especially on introductions. If anyone has anything they'd like to ask, say, or whatever, feel free to say it! Well... Even if I said DON'T, it's not like I really had a say-so. But anyway! That's my introduction, see you guys around the forums!

Also, that siggy down there. It'd be lovely if you clicked on that egg.

kthxbai! <3

~Yay
Welcome fellow brony! (if that's what you mean with "My Little Pon- YES") To the Wii U Forums!

I'm Fluttershy Jonke, a big Nintendo,PC gamer and Anime fan.^^ Also obsessed by the MLP fandom.
So what kind of Anime do you like =)? Any favorite game? And 1 more question.... Who is your favorite pony?^^

I hope your time here will be as enjoyable as mine has been. <3

#12 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

~Yay
Welcome fellow brony! (if that's what you mean with "My Little Pon- YES") To the Wii U Forums!

I'm Fluttershy Jonke, a big Nintendo,PC gamer and Anime fan.^^ Also obsessed by the MLP fandom.
So what kind of Anime do you like =)? Any favorite game? And 1 more question.... Who is your favorite pony?^^

I hope your time here will be as enjoyable as mine has been. <3

Thanks for the reply! :3 I'd say my favorite anime would be Lucky Star, hands down. xD And Smash Bros. for a favorite game....
As for my favorite pony, I'd say Twilight Sparkle. >3<

Posted Image

#13 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

Welcome to the forums Pedophile! (Isn't actually serious :P )

Nice to (finally) see someone with a huge introduction post, and answers all questions that would be, have been, will be, or will never be asked ;)

*Clicks egg*
Only 10 clicks? That isn't really a lot!

*Looks at his own sig*
Errrrrr, I'm sorry for it being so boring.

:ph34r: While writings this, a Kit-kat comercial came on tv :ph34r:

Anyways; I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. What, no proof? Well, usually my avatar's a picture of Roxas or somethin', but have discovered the awesomeness that is "Bastion". (Downloadable game for PC and Xbox 360, which I don't have.) The change's temporary so don't worry :rolleyes:
I wuv RPG's, platformers, Jump-and-run and many other games.
Fandoms are: Kingdom Hearts, Minecraft, tLoZ, Kirby, Mario, FF, Bastion, Golden Sun, Smash Bros, Portal, Mana series, Sonic and more that I don't wanna list at the moment.

Weird questions that haven't been asked in your FAQ:
What are your fandoms?
Do you own a Wii?
Any way(s) to fix your lazy eye?
How'd you become a fem-boy?
Why are you so open about the pedo stuff? (Not that I like people that aren't open, I actually prefer em like that ;) )

I'm the moderator of this section of the forum, try to remember in Comic Sans MS (gives posts personality) and am the Lead Guide. My job is it to watch over Guides and all the posts they do. Also the posts in this section (Introduction Central) and thread.

So far, I think you'll make a great member here.

Fun-fact:
I'm also a MLP fan
*Brohoof*

Hope you enjoyed my welcome message, the length of it, and it's content.

Regards from a fellow member,
Brian

Edited by Brian6330, 21 November 2011 - 04:03 PM.

#14 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:16 PM

Welcome to the forums Pedophile! (Isn't actually serious :P )

Nice to (finally) see someone with a huge introduction post, and answers all questions that would be, have been, will be, or will never be asked ;)

*Clicks egg*
Only 10 clicks? That isn't really a lot!

*Looks at his own sig*
Errrrrr, I'm sorry for it being so boring.

:ph34r: While writings this, a Kit-kat comercial came on tv :ph34r:

Anyways; I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. What, no proof? Well, usually my avatar's a picture of Roxas or somethin', but have discovered the awesomeness that is "Bastion". (Downloadable game for PC and Xbox 360, which I don't have.) The change's temporary so don't worry :rolleyes:
I wuv RPG's, platformers, Jump-and-run and many other games.
Fandoms are: Kingdom Hearts, Minecraft, tLoZ, Kirby, Mario, FF, Bastion, Golden Sun, Smash Bros, Portal, Mana series, Sonic and more that I don't wanna list at the moment.

Weird questions that haven't been asked in your FAQ:
What are your fandoms?
Do you own a Wii?
Any way(s) to fix your lazy eye?
How'd you become a fem-boy?
Why are you so open about the pedo stuff? (Not that I like people that aren't open, I actually prefer em like that ;) )

I'm the moderator of this section of the forum, try to remember in Comic Sans MS (gives posts personality) and am the Lead Guide. My job is it to watch over Guides and all the posts they do. Also the posts in this section (Introduction Central) and thread.

So far, I think you'll make a great member here.

Fun-fact:
I'm also a MLP fan
*Brohoof*

Hope you enjoyed my welcome message, the length of it, and it's content.

Regards from a fellow member,
Brian

Awesome reply! 8D I don't even know how I should respond! xD

Let's see, thanks for the reply, first off! And yes, only 10 clicks thus far. .~. But it has about six days left before death, so I believe it'll be hatched by then. XD
And your siggy is awesome. o: Clannad is amazing. <3 And creepers. xD

And O: @ the Kit-Kat commercial. xD

I absolutely ADORE RPG games, along with platformers. I'm mainstream, being a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series. xD Lightning being my favorite. <3

1: Lucky Star! Lot's and lot's of Lucky Star!
2: I used to own a Wii. xD It broke some year ago; 'twas sad. D:
3: Yes, there is a way. xD It involves some type of surgery, but I can't get this until I'm 21, since they fear that any eye-surgery during my growing period could affect me later on. But I still won't be able to see 3D, even after. xD
4: Probably my pre-longed exposure to Lucky Star and/or the vast amount of Lolita animes/mangas. xD
5: Well, I believe that any Pedo that is able to control his/her feelings should be very open about it. Now, like society, any person(s) who actually rape a young and innocent girl should be arrested and convicted for such. But if they can control their feelings, society should treat them as humans, rather than monsters. xD I could carry on with this, but it's not too needed on a Wii U forum, so I'ma leave it to the PM's. xD

Also, nice to meet ya Mr. d00derator! Glad to see another MLP fan. :3

Posted Image

#15 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

Lightning is my favorite too, but I just recently playing final Fantasy with the Crystal Bearers and XIII.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#16 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:36 PM

Lightning is my favorite too, but I just recently playing final Fantasy with the Crystal Bearers and XIII.

I cannot wait for XIII-2! <3

Posted Image

#17 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

Me and you will probably be great friends. And don't worry, you should see my over-flooded PM's of people saying that I'm baka for being open about certain issues. xD
Anyway! Thanks for the reply! You'z cool, in my imaginary book. :3

Yay! Achievement Unlocked: Being Cool in Someone's Imaginary Book!
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#18 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

Yay! Achievement Unlocked: Being Cool in Someone's Imaginary Book!

xD

Posted Image

#19 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

One thing you forgot: A trap is only a trap if the PC/MC gets the gender wrong for any amount of time; Hence the name 'trap' ;)

Anyway, I'm Wertville, one of the longest standing members here, an off/on Writer for Wii U Go and a huge Japan fan, with pretty much minecraft and language barriers (Though not for long!) being the only things preventing me from obtaining the label 'Otaku'. I don't usually reply to introduction threads, but I found yours interesting and thought I would make an exception :)

I myself am a guy. Not a manly guy, but not really a feminine one either. I'm a huge animanga person and also a huge gamer; As you might suspect, visual novels are my dream come true. Favorite Anime is Neon Genesis Evangalion, Favorite Manga is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (Which you may know from the loliriffic Cardcaptor Sakura ;) ), favorite game is Skies of Arcadia: Legends and my favorite Visual Novel is a tie between Tsukihime and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. My favorite game genre is also Japanese-style RPG, and my least favorite is Western-style RPG.

Now onto the more controversial topics: Being a Lolicon is literally Illegal here in Canada. I'll give you a heads up right away: the admin is Canadian, so try not to post anything too revealing for the sake of the entire forum!

Warnings aside, I myself am totally not against Lolis. I actually much much MUCH prefer those characters to characters with big 'Melons.' As a matter of fact, Shana and Louise, though not quite loli, are two of my favorite characters in all of Animedom and Cardcaptor Sakura is one of those animes I've loved since I was young. I guess you could call me a borderline Lolicon?

Anyway, I suck at introductions, so I'm just gonna cut off here before I ramble :P. If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to ask, or if you want to talk about Games/Anime/Manga/Lolis/Whatever feel free to pop into chat or PM me. I'm usually a fun person to talk to, as 99% of the active userbase can attest to :)

P.S. Some questions for you:
Favorite Loli?
Favorite Mangaka/Mangaka group?
Favorite non-mainstream game?
Favorite Trap?
Favorite Food?

And that's all :P

EDIT: Forgot to remove quote :(

EDIT2: Forgot a good question:
You a Touohu Project fan?
If so, Favorite Character?

K, done for real. (Told you I ramble >.>)

Edited by Wertville, 21 November 2011 - 05:06 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#20 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

One thing you forgot: A trap is only a trap if the PC/MC gets the gender wrong for any amount of time; Hence the name 'trap' ;)

Anyway, I'm Wertville, one of the longest standing members here, an off/on Writer for Wii U Go and a huge Japan fan, with pretty much minecraft and language barriers (Though not for long!) being the only things preventing me from obtaining the label 'Otaku'. I don't usually reply to introduction threads, but I found yours interesting and thought I would make an exception :)

I myself am a guy. Not a manly guy, but not really a feminine one either. I'm a huge animanga person and also a huge gamer; As you might suspect, visual novels are my dream come true. Favorite Anime is Neon Genesis Evangalion, Favorite Manga is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (Which you may know from the loliriffic Cardcaptor Sakura ;) ), favorite game is Skies of Arcadia: Legends and my favorite Visual Novel is a tie between Tsukihime and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. My favorite game genre is also Japanese-style RPG, and my least favorite is Western-style RPG.

Now onto the more controversial topics: Being a Lolicon is literally Illegal here in Canada. I'll give you a heads up right away: the admin is Canadian, so try not to post anything too revealing for the sake of the entire forum!

Warnings aside, I myself am totally not against Lolis. I actually much much MUCH prefer those characters to characters with big 'Melons.' As a matter of fact, Shana and Louise, though not quite loli, are two of my favorite characters in all of Animedom and Cardcaptor Sakura is one of those animes I've loved since I was young. I guess you could call me a borderline Lolicon?

Anyway, I suck at introductions, so I'm just gonna cut off here before I ramble :P. If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to ask, or if you want to talk about Games/Anime/Manga/Lolis/Whatever feel free to pop into chat or PM me. I'm usually a fun person to talk to, as 99% of the active userbase can attest to :)

P.S. Some questions for you:
Favorite Loli?
Favorite Mangaka/Mangaka group?
Favorite non-mainstream game?
Favorite Trap?
Favorite Food?

And that's all :P

EDIT: Forgot to remove quote :(

EDIT2: Forgot a good question:
You a Touohu Project fan?
If so, Favorite Character?

K, done for real. (Told you I ramble >.>)

XD Nice reply! For the sake of the forum, I won't post any Lolicon. Actually, I have a separate forum that I go onto that deals with Lolicon; I'd never go around posting it out in other forums.

And true, I did hear about Lolicon being illegal in Canada. America is kinda borderline about it, but it's all I have to resort to!
... Which is why I must move to Japan. xD

Lolicon, overseas, is a form of hentai. You can't really be a Lolicon, since... It's a genre of hentai. xD But I see what you mean; I'd call it a Lolita-complex, somewhat. xD

1: Konata Izumi!
2: Kagami Yoshimizu
3: Project DIVA
4: Don't really have one. xD
5: Lollipops. xD

6: Yes! And Remilia Scarlet. :3

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: katsurotoku, introduction, kat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!